Forum › Posts by Blue cyaito

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 27 Apr 05:21
joined Dec 17, 2022

Guys, I understand being worried about the series' future and the reasons for the sudden hiatus but it does no good to listen and then spread completely unfounded rumors that randos pull out of their collective asses, that will only harm the fandom and will easily snowball into something ugly.

Let's simply wait for either Sabu or YH to make an official statement about the future of the series.

Make no mistake What is really hurting the fandom is the lack of official information and that's why there are speculations . I don't think that neither yurihime nor flavoruota magazine have the most Minimal complaint of citrus fandom, it is one of the least toxic and most patient fandoms in this entire manga world, it only asks for a little reciprocity. That being said we have a chapter next month And to enjoy. Greetings

last edited at Apr 27, 2024 5:25AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 19 Apr 07:34
joined Dec 17, 2022

The back page for the June issue has the usual Q&A session with all the mangaka, this time is about asking them whom do they admire most. I think all the mangaka gave their answers including those who replied "nobody". Saburouta simply was not listed and hence was missing at the Q&A session. I find that extremely strange since everyone just submitted a one or two sentences answers. So Sabu did not even do that, very strange indeed for someone who work in Yurihime for over 10 years. Health reason? Burned out? Artistic clash with the new chief editor? Going back moonlighting shoujo manga? Who knows.

Who knows, I recently read a comment on Twitter, where they said that perhaps those 6 months of break were to reflect and shore up all the fringes of history as a sign of entry into the arch. Final. It is very common among mangakas that when they are going to enter their final arc, they leave themselves a few months off beforehand to reflect, but everything is speculation, because neither sabu says anything, nor the Yurihime magazine neither .what you say about the question and answer session in the yurihime magazine perhaps I indicated other things. The truth is that it is certainly strange. the future will say

last edited at Apr 19, 2024 7:40AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 08 Apr 05:09
joined Dec 17, 2022

Well you guys can stop with the doom posting, Volume 6 has been scheduled for release on Jun 25th

https://twitter.com/yuri_navi/status/1776886744253858120

Since only four chapters are not collected is safe to assume we'll see new chapters starting this month or the next to complete the volume before it releases.

Oh boy, a Citrus+ release announcement—what a relief! Good thing they never turn out to be wrong.

Thank you for the information, and I apologize but since there were no chapters since October and since Yurihime magazine and the author herself did not release information, I did not know what was happening. what has been said, my Apologies, and this means that this month or at most the following month we will have a chapter. Thank you

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 04 Apr 10:35
joined Dec 17, 2022

Can someone explain why is Citrus not finished

Citrus is completed. This is Citrus +, which depicts events before the ending of Citrus.

Of course that's technically true, but Citrus+ continues the themes the characters and themes of the original series; I still think of it as "Citrus" too.

Since Citrus was one of the most popular and talked-about yuri series ever, it is rather surprising to see this in effect abandoned by the author (although maybe only temporarily).

abandoned? A few chapters ago someone posted a comment on this forum that Yurihime magazine must not have been very happy. perhaps it is the magazine itself that has said enough . It's all quite strange because they haven't even closed volume 6 to put it on sale. It's sad to say but citrus+ is nowhere near as popular as the original series and more and more people have gone abandoning it little by little. We'll see what happens in the future.

Are these a lot of assumptions or are there facts out there that suggest it's not doing well?

As far as I can tell, all we definitely know for sure is that there have been long delays between the appearance of Citrus+ chapters and obvious quality-control issues in some of the chapters that have appeared (such as un-inked and partially toned pages and goofs like a glass of soda apparently growing out of a character’s head).

Readers’ first inclinations were to speculate about Saburouta’s health, then to infer from fragments of evidence a fading degree of authorial interest, and now a potential problem with sales/popularity.

I do think it’s safe to say that Citrus+ isn’t helping with magazine sales when it isn’t in the magazine.

Definitely. But, as far as I know, the reasons for the delays aren't known. I was wondering if the previous person was just spreading assumptions or had actual evidence of bad sales or waning interest being the culprit. I'm not really interested in rumors--unless new info comes out, I'm fine leaving it with an "idk" and waiting. Guess we'll see.
I made it clear in a comment above, the only thing that is known was Savoruota's tweet in January where she said that "this year I wanted to try new things" What was she referring to? no idea. I did not say May it be due to poor sales, just quote a comment from this forum where it was said that the yurihime magazine should not be very happy with the drop in quality and to that I add that it does not have either Being happy with announcing chapters that then don't come out and last year it happened several times. And finally, what I said about citrus+ losing followers is unfortunately because of what I see in Forums like this and in others, where I see less activity every day, and I'm not referring to now that there are no chapters, for a long time, which doesn't mean anything, it's just a personal feeling. Hello

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 04 Apr 05:45
joined Dec 17, 2022

Can someone explain why is Citrus not finished

Citrus is completed. This is Citrus +, which depicts events before the ending of Citrus.

Of course that's technically true, but Citrus+ continues the themes the characters and themes of the original series; I still think of it as "Citrus" too.

Since Citrus was one of the most popular and talked-about yuri series ever, it is rather surprising to see this in effect abandoned by the author (although maybe only temporarily).

abandoned? A few chapters ago someone posted a comment on this forum that Yurihime magazine must not have been very happy. perhaps it is the magazine itself that has said enough . It's all quite strange because they haven't even closed volume 6 to put it on sale. It's sad to say but citrus+ is nowhere near as popular as the original series and more and more people have gone abandoning it little by little. We'll see what happens in the future.

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 19 Mar 07:31
joined Dec 17, 2022

Any new information when the story will go on like its been 5 months i wanna see canon harumin x matsuri

This month there is no chapter, and from what is announced in the yurihime magazine for next month neither. the only thing that is known is sabu's tweet from january saying "i wanted to try new things this year "What were you referring to? No idea. Everything is very strange. Is it on hiatus? Is it cancelled? No idea, there is no information. First of all, that Sabu is in good health and let's wait to see if there is any kind of information New.

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 17 Jan 05:02
joined Dec 17, 2022

Does anyone know if citrus+ has been canceled or has gone on hiatus? Savoruota left a slightly confusing New Year's greeting tweet saying that this year she wanted to try new things

She can start a story about harumin and matsuri,It would be very interesting.

To do anything, the first thing you have to do is release chapters more frequently. Its last chapter was released in October and we don't know when the next one will come out.

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 16 Jan 04:37
joined Dec 17, 2022

Does anyone know if citrus+ has been canceled or has gone on hiatus? Savoruota left a slightly confusing New Year's greeting tweet saying that this year she wanted to try new things

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Oct 12:04
joined Dec 17, 2022

Some almost 30 years ago I read CLAMP's (both in raw) Tokyo Babylon first, and then the sequel X which was actually better with many more interesting characters. I read Minami Ozaki's (both in raw) Zetsuai and then the sequel Bronze which was also actually better with more high drama. If these first class Yaoi doujinshi-generation artists knew what to do with sequels, how come Sabu does not? So what sort of artist Sabu is, making a sequel meaningless? A bad sequel can even ruin the joy of reading the original series...

Maybe I'll change my mind. What is clear is that at the current publication rate she can get 5/6volumes Further or whatever Until the graduation. What I don't know is how She going to fill all that. what I have
Of course, if you don't have arcs that hook the reader, some readers will end up abandoning the story. Who knows, maybe She saving a harumatsu for last, or something from MEI's mother,It even gives more rhythm to the story or maybe nothing and Stay the same. I don't know .The future will say

last edited at Oct 22, 2023 12:45PM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Oct 06:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

Sabu is too slow. I am sure she signed a contract with Yurihime to know how many volumes she would need to produce. Dragging the story will fulfill the contract, but that is a short sighted business strategy. Move quicker, create better arcs, HaruMatsu, etc. A longer sighted strategy will be not just doing that, but finish the manga good enough to have a new sequel (post marriage, College days) with no restrictions anymore. Namori is still drawing not just one, but two series of which one of them is a side story. IF she can do that, and still doing strong, there is no reason Sabu cannot do the same.

I agree with what you say, but the reality of where saburouta is going is different, with the danger that the reader ends up "getting tired" of this story. It needs more interesting arcs and more rhythm in the story and not repeated dramas, an interesting one would be one dedicated to MEI's mother or another dedicated to Sara and Nina who are missing. Regarding continuing the story after marriage or at university, Saburouta already made it clear in an interview that no, this story ends at graduation, and finally as far as the harumatsu is concerned, both the harumatsu and the hard between yuzu and MEI are two elements that the author uses to keep the reader with expectations, but the hard is neither there nor expected and the harumatsu today is "dead", tomorrow who knows. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Oct 09:40
joined Dec 17, 2022

without spoilers Little to talk about this chapter. What we all intuited about the association of MEI and Arata has occurred and Yuzu as always with her mental paranoias although it seems that now she has made something clear or perhaps she is just deceiving herself, but here I leave a very personal reflection. How does this association between MEI and arata benefit yuzu? What was stopping MEI from telling Yuzu about her plans? Come on, it's not even like it was a state secret and MEI belonged to the Japanese intelligence services hahahaha, but (and it hurts my heart to say it) at this point in history I don't care if I know it, savoruota is making me not care about the main couple, maybe it's because of the slowness of the story, maybe because I know they got married and I see all these artificial dramas as unnecessary, or maybe it's because I thought citrus+ was going to be something else or maybe all of them at the same time , if we add to this that the secondary characters have barely had any development, it is the perfect cocktail. When will these two "useless lesbians" have a simple conversation to solve their problems? It's as simple as that. In the next chapter we will know. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 20 Oct 11:46
joined Dec 17, 2022

I mean heck, Mei has said it best herself just at the start of Vol.6~

Words are demonstrated with actions. How many times have they kissed in citrus+, how many romantic dinners have they had, how many hugs have they had. no one denies that MEI loves yuzu but her way of Expressing it is poor, and the clear example was Yuzu's birthday episode, which was the most anticlimactic seen in Citrus. Saboruota needs to "soften" MEI's character a little, That doesn't mean changing your personality. This series didn't start yesterday. Having said that, I agree that the story is very slow, and as a clear example, this month's chapter, which after 3 months 16 Pages, I just hope that he is in good health. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 18 Sep 03:50
joined Dec 17, 2022

Because you see it in that way, on another point of view, is just Yuzu and her insecurities starting an unnecessary drama once again. It's not Mei's fault if her former classmate is in love with her, she's just making a move for academy's sake and the guy is the allie that she needs. (Let's try not to forget that Yuzu always knew that Mei's dream is to take over the academy and agreed to support her) There's nothing that make you thing that she's doing anything out of the plan, just because the guy says that he likes Mei, doesn't mean that she's gonna reciprocate. I can say: "Ok. Just a teen girl, with teen dramas". But that movie has been played a lot of times. Like you say: It's a loop

I agree with your analysis. The big problem with this story is that we have not seen this couple act romantically in all of citrus+, given that they are engaged and live together. In my opinion they do not have an equal relationship. Yuzu has to learn to not depend so emotionally on MEI and MEI has to learn to show her feelings more. Having said that, this story has been weak for a long time and is becoming repetitive. What is needed is for Saburouta to develop the characters once and for all, because it seems that we are still in the original citrus.

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 23 Jul 11:04
joined Dec 17, 2022

typical problem when you try to lengthen a story unnecessarily and fall into unnecessary drama, especially when the reader already knows how it will end.

Yes, but if this was an unnecessary lengthening of the plot with actual living as a couple/romance in it, then that would be okay

Romance? of course, and that's what I and many from citrus+ expected, a romantic dinner with yuzu and MEI over here, a stolen kiss over there, a hug, etc... but all we're getting is Dramas here and there already seen. Citrus+ started well but it was declining, not only because of so much artificial drama, it is because we do not see a real development of the yuzu and MEI couple, if this is what you like We add that the secondary ones have practically not undergone development and their only reason in the story is to be the support for yuzu and MEI, without their own life or any development we have a problem. concluded When citrus+ started there was a lot of expectation and it was noticeable in forums like this and in others where many people commented, that they have literally been disappearing and abandoning this manga, and beware With those who say "if you don't like it, don't read it", be careful (as is my case) because if they abandon this manga they are one of those who pay (let's not forget that it is a manga that is licensed in many countries) It is not going to be that we have an abrupt end or a cancellation. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 23 Jul 05:49
joined Dec 17, 2022

typical problem when you try to lengthen a story unnecessarily and fall into unnecessary drama, especially when the reader already knows how it will end. Having said this, I am very afraid that this will end with a bad message. Yuzu does not need to be pushed or pampered, it is time for her to face her insecurities head-on with MEI, and realize that she has value on her own, I want to see a strong yuzu and not so emotionally dependent on MEI, and from MEI I want to see a MEI who values ​​yuzu and her needs, and who understands that a relationship is not just thinking about a future together , Relationships must be taken care of day by day and what is most important is a need to have good communication between the members of the couple, which is lacking in Yuzu and MEI concluded what I want to see is a relationship of equals between yuzu and MEI and not as now "boss" "secretary", what they need is a deep conversation between the two of equals, but I am very afraid that this will be resolved in the dumbest way greetings

last edited at Jul 23, 2023 6:06AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 21 Jul 14:58
joined Dec 17, 2022

Conradin , are we talking about this month's chapter of citrus+ or another manga? because if it's the citrus+ one I think we've read a different chapter, but I won't say anything until it comes out here. greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 25 Jun 06:08
joined Dec 17, 2022

My last comment on this chapter. the least important thing is if for the future yuzu and mei have sex, the insecurities in their relationship go deeper than that. many people have Staying with the matsuri meme of "you need sex" when matsuri's important message is: when real problems come, how will you solve them, if for anything, no matter how small, you You start crying This chapter is about the insecurities of yuzu, which by the way we have seen since citrus started. And what I want to see in the future is Yuzu strong, sure of herself, That he work, and that if he has any doubts or insecurity that he talks about it with MEI in an adult way, and incidentally that we go from a "work" relationship, or emotional dependency to a relationship of Equal to equal, where we finally see the two in a true romantic relationship, because otherwise if all this is resolved with a simple "I MEI include you in my plans for the future, Only, the final message would be disastrous in my opinion. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 24 Jun 06:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

I just read conradin and Dark_Tzitzimine and while I agree on some things, I disagree on others. You practically talk about yuzu and MEI's relationship as if it were a relationship of convenience, a boss/secretary working relationship, but where's the romance in that? In real life (I guess not in Japan) such a relationship is doomed to fail. How many times do we have to say that we don't care if there is sex or not, but what we can't insinuate is that sex is superfluous in a romantic relationship. Where are those chapters of Citrus+ where we see Yuzu and MEI living together as a couple? Going to the beach together, going to dinner as a couple, going on a trip as a couple, a stolen kiss here, a hug there, jesus a little physical contact, and yes of course there is, but all very little Natural (when they went to the movies was at the initiative of matsuri, when yuzu gave MEI a hickey was for matsuri's magazine, even when they celebrated yuzu's birthday, it seemed more like a couple who had been married for 30 years, than a couple of teenagers.I think yuzu and harumin have had more interactions as if they were a couple (and they are not girlfriends) than yuzu and MEI (jesus if yuzu has touched harumin's boobs more than his own girlfriend's). in conclusion, I liked this chapter, and what I hope for the future, is a real adult conversation between yuzu and MEI about their relationship and from there to see them act like a couple in love, I'm not interested in the academy right now and I'm not interested in yuzu becoming a teacher.
Pt there are two things I didn't like about this chapter, one nene, I know it's a meme, but I think it was out of place in this chapter and another harumin (and I love her) apart from "mistreating" matsuri for whatever, will she ever speak her mind on any topic? That's why I really liked matsuri in this chapter because she finally stood up to harumin "when it comes down to it, coddling her so much won't help her" dagger straight WoW. what will yuzu do when real trouble comes in their relationship? Run crying into harumin's arms like a little girl or face her problems? I hope this message doesn't get distorted in the next chapters, I want to see a yuzu who works for herself, who becomes strong, confident, and not dependent on MEI. First oneself and then the partner, otherwise the message will be very bad.

last edited at Jun 24, 2023 6:18AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 23 Jun 04:27
joined Dec 17, 2022

Nothing is going to happen in a serious manner until Arata starts to do something, and it will not "involve"

I totally agree. But that we are in volume 6 dated September 26 and there are 6 months left for graduation. It is evident that in this arch (whether there is sex or not) it will close with the consolidation of the From the relationship of yuzu and MEI for their future. And after that? It only remains to close the two secondary main characters (harumin and matsuri) I don't know how. Some chapters dedicated to Some characters like shirapon, Sara and nina (who haven't appeared yet) and little else. In my opinion it would be a mistake to lengthen the story unnecessarily or to bring out new characters to lengthen this. A Christmas bow that always gives a lot of play and directly to graduation. Greetings

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 12:19
joined Dec 17, 2022

Maybe Sabu is struggling with the plot? I feel there are a lot of loose ends lying around, but at this point in time it would be much easier to draw them having sex and end it there than to finish out the story ;_;

we just started volume 6, I don't think it's good to lengthen the story unnecessarily. at some point you will have to think about the final arc. although well it is his story and I suppose he will still have something else to tell

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 11:26
joined Dec 17, 2022

What is the evidence that Mei is “head over heels” for Yuzu in this chapter?

if i were a new reader and started reading citrus+ from this chapter i would make sure that yuzu's girlfriend is harumin. there is more physical contact in this chapter between yuzu and harumin than between yuzu and mei. . Even Matsuri says that he pampers her too much hahahaha. I hope this has answered you

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 11:00
joined Dec 17, 2022

ngl i appreciate the lil note the translators left. "not every romantic relationship culminates in sex".
like, i appreciate horny girls as much as everyone else, but at this point im not in citrus for that anymore and would feel content if they still didn't have sex

If sex is not going to see. but that author's note is partly right and partly I don't explain myself. Of course, a romantic relationship is not based on sex, but it is part of it unless Yuzu and MEI are Asexual. But the problem of the relationship between yuzu and MEI is deeper That the simple fact of having sex or not, it is a relationship full of insecurities on both sides that one day they will have to talk about it

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 11:02AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 22 Jun 10:11
joined Dec 17, 2022

Honestly, in this chapter "I have not been interested in yuzu nor MEI nor nene nor arata nor harumin nor himeko" and even so it seemed to me an Good chapter thanks to the best character in this chapter who has been matsuri for me." It had to be said and It was said "everything that Matsuri said to Yuzu without anesthesia, is what Citrus readers have been debating for years: What kind of relationship do these two have who are in love, sleep together and have no physical contact? Until Yuzu herself acknowledges that Matsuri is right. Until finally we see matsuri stopping harumin's feet and leaving her without arguments: "there may come a time when kindness is useless" "if you have insecurities in your relationship yuzu Face them and stop whining on harumin's chest,if not when you have bigger problems how are you going to defend and protect MEI if for any little thing you start crying like a little girl Having said that, now what? I would not have any illusions that yuzu and MEI have "hard", but I do hope that all this is not solved in a stupid way, and at least we see an adult conversatiotn between yuzu and MEI about their Their relation

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 10:23AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 12 Jun 03:59
joined Dec 17, 2022

The most interesting moments we've had were between Matsuri and Harumin, whoops.

not in vain, vol 3 was one of the best sellers of citrus+. but unfortunately it doesn't seem like Sabu has any interest develop something (for now) . we will see in the future

last edited at Jun 12, 2023 4:01AM

Blue cyaito
Citrus + discussion 18 May 04:16
joined Dec 17, 2022

the frequency of citrus+ among other things is doing a lot of damage to the story. First of all, I hope that saburouta is in good health, but having said that, I have the impression that the story of citrus+ esta "Dying "slowly" and doesn't look like it's going to come back. It's a shame because I think citrus+ had potential, but I don't know if it's because saboruota has some personal problem that we don't know about Or that she is "using" the citrus "brand" just to get chapters from time to time knowing that for the magazine yurihime citrus is the identity brand of her magazine and that it is not cancelable. In the last published chapters of citrus+en la yurihime, the art has deteriorated a lot and it's not like the story is at its best. We don't even get those congratulatory illustrations anymore Birthday of some characters, like this year of matsuri and harumin. We will see the future. Greetings