Forum › An Illustrated Guide to Sapphic Behavior discussion

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Aww that was so sweet :3 go get her Dr. Yu

joined Jan 19, 2021

Yoooo lets goooooo! I thought this was over. I love this so much.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

...Well that escalated quickly and really showed her short... cummings cough

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

Did she just orgasm from a hug?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's on a whole other level of uselessness... :D

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

That was certainly a unique way to keep her backstory vague :P She was about to explain everything but we're made to follow a thought process of a lovestruck idiot who didn't listen

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

ASMR hugumulation was too much for the dilettante lesbian.

Akiko%20megaer%20think%20smaller
joined Aug 7, 2021

Sensory overload orgasms? Glad to see they've already had their first time together-!

joined Jul 8, 2019

Aaaaaaaand she's dead. Well, it WAS a fun short series.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Here lies a lesbian,dying whilst doing what she did best,screaming "I'm gonna lesbian" and lesbianing all over the place.

She's succeeded by her handsome doctor,also the cause of her death through triple wham bam combo.

Find out more in a few months time for the next instalment.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And to think people here often wonder why the girls in yuri manga never try to solve their problems through proper communication.

Look what happens when they try.

inactivehunter
V_1_25
joined Sep 26, 2022

Girl just orgasmed from a hug lmao

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

um...

joined Feb 17, 2018

That was certainly a unique way to keep her backstory vague :P She was about to explain everything but we're made to follow a thought process of a lovestruck idiot who didn't listen

I have a joke like this in one of my comics for this exact reason but it doesn't end in orgasm so now I just feel like I've been outdone

last edited at Mar 5, 2023 12:09AM

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

I'll admit I too immediately jumped to orgasm to the "I'm coming!", but then I realized she's talking about going up to heaven, dying happily. She's saying it to the angels/whoever she's seeing beckoning her to the afterlife.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Sister approved lesbian love,the best thing since sliced bread.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

"gossipped-about-girlfriend" strikes me as something that may have more implications in the original language. Would anyone know?

Or does it just straight up mean the person was gushing about their girlfriend.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'll admit I too immediately jumped to orgasm to the "I'm coming!", but then I realized she's talking about going up to heaven, dying happily. She's saying it to the angels/whoever she's seeing beckoning her to the afterlife.

Isn't going to heaven as the angels sing just an explanation of an orgasm?

last edited at Mar 11, 2023 2:51AM

Pat%20the%20sara
joined Apr 29, 2019

I had a bad feeling seeing that Chapter title, but good lord was her little sister so cute

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

When the supposed third wheel becomes a wingman instead. (Reminds me a bit of something else...)

joined Jan 19, 2021

For once a sister character gets introduced who doesn't just get in the way, she seems super cute, I like her!

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Isn't going to heaven as the angels sing just an explanation of an orgasm?

Maybe, not that I've seen or heard. I just know that "I can die happy now" contextually fits.

joined Aug 1, 2022

Aaaaaaa, chapter 8 is so funny and sweet. Protect your girl, Luoluo!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

They are changing of genre, wow

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

Chinese escape room ain't nothin' to fuck wit', holy shit.

To reply you must either login or sign up.