Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh. She's been corrupted.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think we need a separate discussion dedicated to page 07 and the effects it has in humanity as a whole and perhaps, the universe

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

This is the kind of relationship I aspire to have

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Aw absolutely adorbs

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh. That was sooo cuuuute. I am gonna read the recent chapters all over again. Chiaki steadily realizing her love has been so cute.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I guess it's easy to forget that Chiaki is also a Ikemen and a smooth operator underneath all her dorkiness and boob obsession :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Absolutely adorable. ^_^

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, they're such sweeties. Hnnng!

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

I love these dorks

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

the truest idiot couple to ever exist

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

Find someone who'll love you for who you are, boob fetish and all.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

that's... sweet? I think???

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh. She's been corrupted.

Has been for a long time.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

A previous chapter announces this as “A Somewhat Stupid Series,” but that is incorrect.

This is a stupendously, gloriously, earth-shatteringly stupid series.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

A previous chapter announces this as “A Somewhat Stupid Series,” but that is incorrect.

This is a stupendously, gloriously, earth-shatteringly stupid series.

And we love it for it

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Now i kinda want a crossover "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!" x "Is my hobby weird?". T&A the duel.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Now i kinda want a crossover "Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki!" x "Is my hobby weird?". T&A the duel.

Now I'm just imagining a character who's obsessed with flat asses

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That feeling when you read this again and realize that the actual reason there was no action so far between Momose and Kana-chan was because Momose was too young... :D

joined Jul 29, 2022

This would be something weird considered that characters in ''Is my hobby weird?'' have open relationship for girls with fetishes and ''Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki'' have strong fettish for boobs this can be like this three girls will invite these two or others also from Sekai to join they threesome and make orgy but from what we know this will not end like this because only person hitting with two main from Sekai as I see is Hana mom and with her having threesome with Hana and Chiaki but very small chcance to be like this (but most likely chance if two main will get 3rd person)

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This would be something weird considered that characters in ''Is my hobby weird?'' have open relationship for girls with fetishes and ''Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki'' have strong fettish for boobs this can be like this three girls will invite these two or others also from Sekai to join they threesome and make orgy but from what we know this will not end like this because only person hitting with two main from Sekai as I see is Hana mom and with her having threesome with Hana and Chiaki but very small chcance to be like this (but most likely chance if two main will get 3rd person)

Your hobby is wierd

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Your hobby is wierd

No, YOUR hobby is weird!

DashBoardSatan
joined Dec 14, 2013

Jeez, will someone get that girl a girlfriend to grope already!?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

For her sake, please, somebody get this girl some goddamn boobs already

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Why are you asking ME Author san?! IS YOUR JOB TO MAKE HER HAPPY!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Poor Akira, I just want her to be happy.

To reply you must either login or sign up.