Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I don't think I'll ever stop enjoying how much of an idiot Ichika is.

Feeling a little uneasy what did she find out at the end?

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Seems like she might have seen some of Aria's history?

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

"you want to know everything alright here you go, have fun with the omniscience"

joined Mar 19, 2020

God this always makes me happy. It’s not always laugh out loud funny but it always makes my smile. Immediate lol to that god tho. And yeah seems like she must’ve seen arias origins, wonder if that means we get to see it next chapter

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

You know just because you make fun of the exposition, that doesn't make it good.

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

I think she found out how important she is to Aria.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

God I need posters of the art

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmfao Ichika being Ichika even when faced with god xD

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

You know just because you make fun of the exposition, that doesn't make it good.

Speak for yourself, I liked that part, it actually made me laugh out loud. "I will answer your question" ---> "I wasn't really gonna.." ---> proceeds to talk over her regardless, boring her into falling asleep. It is in line with both the tone of this manga as a whole, and with Ichika's character.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Obvious lampshading, yeah. But better than take it seriously ...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that was truly an impressive chapter.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

I think the exposition part was pretty funny. It was very Ichika to respond like that, and also, it makes sense. I'm like pretty sure Shou came up with this idea during a weekend and went with it, given that he was still just only writing chapter 44 and 45 two weeks ago and was already telling fans to be prepared for it to end on ch46 lol

That being said, Ichika being an idiot >>>>>>>>>>> Aria being an idiot

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I guess I nailed it. Ichika has a big heart which is a whole lot more important than being smart. When she finally saw Enlil feeding Aria's story via telepathy, she cried because of the empathy that she has. Show did not continue drawing Aria, that one panel showing Aria panhandling to survive, being outside of an important ancient structure (I think it is a Babylonian Temple) is enough for 44. Further info may not matter anymore, because Ichika has already asked for the wish. That wish of her really surprised Enlil. A wish that came from love. I guess whenever a lilu arrives in the desert, they all wish for something for themselves, as opposed to something else for someone else they care. Ichika could have asked for immortality, but there is no point because the one thing she is concerned about is Aria, not Ichika herself. For all we know, Ichika probably thinks that she has already died or being a dead ghost. But I think it will be nice for Show to draw an entire 45 about Aria's life. So far we know how she looked like, what she did, before being turned. She must be a homeless war orphan too,, based on what she said to herself when she saw baby Al.
If you think about it, both Aria and Ichika did pretty much the same thing. Aria wanted Ichika not be a dead ghost or be killed outright, so Enlil ended up sending Ichika to a place where time stops. Later on it was Ichika's wish to save Aria. Neither of them ask a wish about their own selves.

last edited at Feb 24, 2023 11:28AM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Well hisotry class is supposed to be boring so I wont blame ichika for sleeping in the middle of it xD damn
Plus I wish in next chapter it will show how aria turned or something

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I really like this poster. I wonder where can I buy it.
Ichika rescues Aria.
https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2022/04/28/19/00/20/97939829_p0_master1200.jpg

I cant open it can ya tell me like is that the one where aria is wearing shackles and standing in left and ichika in right wearing school uniform reaching out to her? Or is this some other

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Ichika rescues Aria.
https://i.pximg.net/img-master/img/2022/04/28/19/00/20/97939829_p0_master1200.jpg

I cant open it can ya tell me like is that the one where aria is wearing shackles and standing in left and ichika in right >wearing school uniform reaching out to her? Or is this some other

Correct. Maybe being a donor let me see that print. I don't know. I just like that panel.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

P16 was not translated. It does not matter much though. Enlil merely told Ichika to find the answers of her questions on her own.. This led to the very end when Enlil asks if Ichika finds the answer. Ichika did and then hugged Aria (Enlil).

What Ichika saw about Aria must be so horrific that causes Ichika cry. Ichika is probably the bravest girl in the manga, so for her to cry is unusual. This must be the only chapter which both Aria and Ichika cry.
I expect we will finally see how Aria grew up, get turned, how she ended up in Georgia, etc.in 45, and what Ichika plan out to do to save Aria.
It has been a long time (and possibly the only time) that we have a Yuri manga that has such a sadistic and cruel and evil character like Al-Kamil. She does not even care about the death of her blonde henchman as if it was just garbage, despite the guy has served her as personal assistant for at least 200+ years.

last edited at Feb 24, 2023 7:41PM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Lmfao Ichika being Ichika even when faced with god xD

Ichika got them Goku levels of wholesome idiot.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Start the orchestral music when Ichika becomes a Salvador Dali painting.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Ichika rescues Aria.

I cant open it can ya tell me like is that the one where aria is wearing shackles and standing in left and ichika in right >wearing school uniform reaching out to her? Or is this some other

Correct. Maybe being a donor let me see that print. I don't know. I just like that panel.

Ohh Thankssss xD I love that picture too like the ice where aria is standing dosnt melt while in ichika's side its melting it's like kinda showing how time for aria is stuck while ichika's is going on damn feelings

last edited at Feb 24, 2023 9:52PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

Start the orchestral music when Ichika becomes a Salvador Dali painting.

I searched the paintings and damn...that's some wild paintings lol

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Hard to find ancient Mesopotamia costume because if it were for women, it is always the outfit of a queen.
The picture below is probably the closest costume compare with Aria's outfit. This one is for a woman in ancient Sumeria.
Obviously the woman must be some sort of royalty because of the three stars she is wearing. But once you discount the stars, her outfit is similar to Aria's. Keep in mind the era of this woman is possibly 1000 years before Aria's birth. I tried Babylonia outfit but I cannot find anything that resembles Aria's. Vast majority of them are kings, soldiers, or priests anyway.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/a5/9b/d1a59b878e055b454175bd3fb9699883.jpg

last edited at Feb 25, 2023 2:56AM

Beloved%2021
joined Oct 10, 2020

p16 fixed now

4a988c9f-5d1b-45ec-9cf6-77d69949c95c
joined Jul 30, 2022

knowing that the ending is near im going to be sad im going to miss them i cant count many times i re-read Vampeerz hoping for an anime one day ❤️❤️❤️ this pne deseves it

last edited at Feb 26, 2023 2:10AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.