Forum › Katsuragi and Sensei discussion

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

We just know it's going to escalate because this chick is also obsessed with Yui... She's eventually going to want to join in or just keep making weirder demands and honestly don't want that. I was hoping this series would stay lewd but wholesome. Hopefully this chick doesn't stick around very long but I have a feeling she's going to be a thorn in their side for the foreseeable future.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Introducing a 3rd chr just made me lose all interest tbh - and its no longer hot either.. Not into blackmail either..Shame.
Hope you all enjoy the rest if it IS to your tastes.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 8:10PM

joined Oct 2, 2021

Next chapter- the rest of class-who were watching both katsuragi x sensei and creepy glasses chick , show up in the bathroom wanting to join in.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 4:50PM

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Introducing a 3rd chr just made me loose all interest tbh - and its no longer hot either.. Not into blackmail either..Shame.

I feel the same way. The spicy forbidden love between teacher and student was uber hot. It would have be awesome just to explore that topic alone. Pivoting the story to blackmail from a psychopath destroyed all of the sexual tension between two lovers for me and replaced it with creepy dread. I would have made each these arcs two separate works entirely.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020
Smirk
joined Oct 6, 2021

Is it EVER possible to have a yuri manga without an unnecessary 3rd character/love triangle?? Honestly so sick of it

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah I don't like creepy perv girl already. I didn't expect them to get caught already. I don't want her joining in on their time together >_>

LOL, I take the point, but maybe “creepy perv girl” isn’t such a straightforward label in this one.

It’s not my favorite development either, but it’s not like this story started out as a wholesome spiritual romance between two pure lilies.

last edited at Feb 26, 2023 6:53AM

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

Next chapter- the rest of class-who were watching both katsuragi x sensei and creepy glasses chick , show up in the bathroom wanting to join in.

Right? Might as well go to the extremes at this rate. Every class becomes a teacher-student orgy and her home life devolves into an after-school club of sexual debauchery. It culminates when the principal organizes a surprise visit by all of the student's parents to sensei's PE class who walk in to find sensei and the students in a naked, sweaty, writhing mass of moans and ecstasy. Sensei spends the rest of her life in prison, only to become the leader of a prison sex gang who rules the ward with sexual terror. Her soul becomes almost unrecognizable, until Kasuragi becomes an inmate as well, when she is arrested after having sex with her students not long after becoming a teacher herself. Katsuragi's tender groping during a prison assembly melts the iron walls around sensei's heart. Their renewed innocent love transforms sensei into a prison boss who spreads love to everyone, both inmates and guards, until the prison is no longer a prison, it is a free world; a sexual paradise.

joined Nov 21, 2022

Introducing a 3rd chr just made me loose all interest tbh - and its no longer hot either.. Not into blackmail either..Shame.

There's only one o in the word lose. The word loose means "not tight."

https://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 6:28PM

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Huh. The author’s moving a bit fast with this one. Normally, you’d imagine the third wheel/voyeur character getting introduced after the main gets some time alone. This just feels like poor pacing.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Right? Might as well go to the extremes at this rate. Every class becomes a teacher-student orgy and her home life devolves into an after-school club of sexual debauchery. It culminates when the principal organizes a surprise visit by all of the student's parents to sensei's PE class who walk in to find sensei and the students in a naked, sweaty, writhing mass of moans and ecstasy. Sensei spends the rest of her life in prison, only to become the leader of a prison sex gang who rules the ward with sexual terror. Her soul becomes almost unrecognizable, until Kasuragi becomes an inmate as well, when she is arrested after having sex with her students not long after becoming a teacher herself. Katsuragi's tender groping during a prison assembly melts the iron walls around sensei's heart. Their renewed innocent love transforms sensei into a prison boss who spreads love to everyone, both inmates and guards, until the prison is no longer a prison, it is a free world; a sexual paradise.

JoJo's bizarre adventure - school girls in heat

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Thos is morally bad
This is villainy
Disgusting, shockingly bizarre
Absolute evil!
I like it!

joined Oct 1, 2022

It was going so well with the two of them, why screw it up by adding a third? I'm sick of this crap!

20230106_011143
joined Mar 8, 2018

This new development is reminding me a lot of "Is My Hobby Weird?"

Snapdragon beans
Screen%20shot%202018-12-15%20at%202.44.04%20am
joined Oct 27, 2018

This new development is reminding me a lot of "Is My Hobby Weird?"

Same, except I hate the way the development was done here.

We haven't really gotten to know the two mains, and now suddenly someone wants to watch them have sex?
It felt earned in "Is My Hobby Weird?"

I'm going to keep reading this one since I like it overall, but I don't like this development very much.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 8:03PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I feel the same way. The spicy forbidden love between teacher and student was uber hot. It would have be awesome just to explore that topic alone. Pivoting the story to blackmail from a psychopath destroyed all of the sexual tension between two lovers for me and replaced it with creepy dread. I would have made each these arcs two separate works entirely.

You put it better than I could. The new girl being in the cubical killed my interest as fast as if there'd been a guy in there lol.

I don't get it.. Its like the author didnt understand why their own work was hot.. I've seen a fair few teacher x students but not done like this- straight to the hot stuff and with the student being the more agressive and the teacher being undable to resist her desires even tho she knows she should etc.. That setup alone could have made for a lot of very erotic scenes.. And then it was ruined before it even got going! Terrible pacing too imo.
Im suprised this is by such an experienced mangka - I really enjoy virgin empire.

last edited at Feb 18, 2023 8:21PM

joined Dec 17, 2021

Yeah I don't like creepy perv girl already. I didn't expect them to get caught already. I don't want her joining in on their time together >_>

LOL, I take the point, but maybe “creepy perv girl” isn’t such a straightforward label in this one.

It’s not my favorite development either, but it’s not like this story started started out as a wholesome spiritual romance between two pure lilies.

Yeah, what bothered me is this new girl taking the story hostage for a chapter, not the blackmail.

BaglReadsTheYuri
Ezgif.com-gif-maker
joined Sep 14, 2022

So you're telling me not only was she over there getting handsy with her teacher in full view but this girl saw it and instead of doing any rational thing, she started blasting her asshole? In the middle of the room??? And no one else saw any of this?????

Honestly more confused about this than introducing voyeur girl into the dynamic.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So you're telling me not only was she over there getting handsy with her teacher in full view but this girl saw it and instead of doing any rational thing, she started blasting her asshole? In the middle of the room??? And no one else saw any of this?????

Honestly more confused about this than introducing voyeur girl into the dynamic.

You could at least deduce this new girl's involvement from the nature of previous chapters (ie. doing lewds in public and constant constant masturbation) but the anal fingering definitely came out of left field.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

You could at least deduce this new girl's involvement from the nature of previous chapters (ie. doing lewds in public and constant constant masturbation) but the anal fingering definitely came out of left field.

Don't you know? When you anally finger yourself in public you turn invisible!

You should try it out and get back to us.

(If you end up in jail my lawyer tells me to say that this was a joke)

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I was going to do a post saying stuff but everyone else already said what I was going to say . . . so I'm doing it anyway.
I agree with both the people that think this is a lousy development; really didn't like the tone shift, also didn't find it as sexy or as fun.

And I also even while I was reading it was thinking "Wait, she's doing what in the middle of . . . right after she's noticed that people trying to do secret stuff in public can be seen, she's gonna reach so far down that she's fingering her ass?! Like that's not going to be obvious as hell!" I mean, at least have her be sitting in some kind of little nook made by some equipment by the wall, or something.

Yandere%20=%20423182%20-%20copy
joined Nov 29, 2013

I think I'm getting the vibe of "Is my hobby weird?"

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

God this is such a brilliant twist, throwing a third character in there really highlights just how dangerous the game these two are playing is. That she's just in there waiting as well is such a betrayal, it goes to show just how screwed Yui was the second she didn't bat Katsuragi's hand away on the train. She's just going to keep digging herself deeper and deeper and I for one can't wait to watch.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

It's HS Teacher 101 that when you agree to meet one of your gym students in the loo for sex, she's going to bring a friend. Fortunately, Yui seems prepared.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dont wanna come off as harsh but wtf are you people expecting? A romantic love story? Story began as fucked up as it can get. A student molesting her teacher on the train. But dont you dare you include blackmail!!! You are giving molestation a bad name.

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 4:32AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.