Forum › Liar Satsuki Can See Death discussion

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

Why are people so angry all the time here like goddamn

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Missed opportunity of parodying I'm In Love With The Villainess, went het instead
Smh rare Satsuki L /j

I dunno if it went het so much as they set up her being close to the Prince for the story purpose. She hasn't really confirmed her own feelings in the main series yet, and Walk to Death played with the idea of Yuri without ever commiting, so this could potentially do that too. Though based on the crossover manga between the two, I don't think the author is against the idea of going full Yuri, so who knows.

The /j please look at the /j ;-;

But actual fair point though

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

i am so fu*¨¨ng desappointed of this "YURI MANGA" pff

I doubt you have good reasons to be disappointed but i will ask anyway

Why?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

These delays are so disheartening, still, hopefully it gives Ryouko the time they need to figure out the plot

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

I'm glad that Ryouko shares my love of villainess yuri

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I love how all the other characters also get transported into the isekai for absolutely no reason at all lmao

Syndra[s]
joined Aug 3, 2015

What a fvcking letdown. Damn. It was going so well too. Such a shame.

joined Sep 1, 2021

idc how long it takes as long as itll be good :)

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

I dreamt last night that there was an anime of this. I still can’t get over my devastation that I woke up and there just isn’t D;

Images%20(2)
joined Jun 3, 2021

Missed opportunity of parodying I'm In Love With The Villainess, went het instead
Smh rare Satsuki L /j

I know this is a /j but Ryouko (author) doesn't seem to be from a Yuri circle so I doubt they know I'm in Love With the Villainess. As much as this series has a lot of subtext and major Yuri vibes, I don't think the author consumes Yuri, most of the stuff they seem to engage with on their socials are mostly het

last edited at Feb 19, 2023 10:56AM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Aw please tell me this won't end as het. Let it end just neutral atleast

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How can it even end het when Satsuki hate the only main guy ?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I like how the first place Satsuki's mind went at the idea of good time is hanging out with Akira. The real endgame right there.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Miho looks so cute I almost forgot how horrible a person she is. She picked Michiru's phone up from her home altar so she's definitely investigating Seo's involvement.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

How on earth would this end up being het? Where did that eVEN COME FROM? Lmao

It’s either full homo or no romance at all.

Anyways, I would like to point something out on that chapter. Just because I got surprised that the body shown isn’t Seo’s (the main target rn).

The corpse shown at the last panel is a blonde/light color hair female. When thinking about the possible victims, it could obviously be fucking Shiina since the bitch is always a target, could be Akira and, heck, even the VP, although imo even if a lot of people were making the theory that she’d die at some point, it’s too early and would be anti-climatic.

However, another blond haired character was shown — not a new one — and her bangs seem pretty similar to that of the corpse: Ami, Komachi’s friend, the girl who loves bugs.

Her bangs are the closest to these of the corpse. So, upon thorough bang inspection, it’s most likely her. See the other candidates tho.

I am lead to believe this because coincidentally we get all light haired female characters with nothing but hair and only features like nose outlined — much like the faceless corpse. It could be that the author did this on purpose.

P.S: I ruled out Komachi due to the lack of hairclips.

Also, Shiima is clearly plotting something and her visit to Michinaga’s house and her getting the phone that was on the table (Michinaga’s???? Wasn’t the phone destroyed or smth? Or did we just assume that?) makes me think she found out Seo was the one who sabotaged Michinaga into becoming a muderer — even if her motives for doing that “prank”/“play” were fucked up —, meaning Seo was full aware and probably did want to kill her. Shiima might as well be plotting revenge, or thinking that if they let Seo die the murderous StuCo will chill, at least for a bit. And she seems to be the best candidate to die “by accident” and not cause revolt because as it looks, no one fucking likes her, even the girls who looked like her lackeys.

Miho looks so cute I almost forgot how horrible a person she is. She picked Michiru's phone up from her home altar so she's definitely investigating Seo's involvement.

You posted this while I was still writing this huge post. But I feel like adding that I 100% agree.

last edited at Mar 11, 2023 4:30PM

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Really loving the girl who wants to eat bugs, ten out of ten trait for a side-character to have. And who knows maybe she will end up being the victim then her corpse can be eaten by bugs in return.

Satsuaki
joined Oct 9, 2021

For those who forgot like Satsuki, Seo did trip Satsuki down the stairs way back in chapter 3. At least one of the other girls was in background of other chapters too.

I should note the computer troubles came from an earlier hiatus back around chapter 55, while the whole endoscopy adventure was just last month when the long hiatus got extended. I don't know anything more about that but hopefully we're back to the regular schedule.

However, another blond haired character was shown — not a new one — and her bangs seem pretty similar to that of the corpse: Ami, Komachi’s friend, the girl who loves bugs.

It'd be so fun if it's Ami. She deserves the spotlight after disappearing for 50 chapters.

Also, Shiima is clearly plotting something and her visit to Michinaga’s house and her getting the phone that was on the table (Michinaga’s???? Wasn’t the phone destroyed or smth? Or did we just assume that?)

Satsuki's phone got thrown through a window and destroyed, it's not clear what happened to Michiru's. If she had it on her when she got hit by lightning it's probably broken. But it would have records of any private conversations with Seo about switching the salad oil and of who kept calling Michiru during her suspension. Especially during the period Seo was hospitalized.

It's hard to tell what her plan is yet, but Miho's making a lot of moves; it's kind of unnatural given how casual she's been about the student council after they tried to kill her. Seems like there's something between her and Seo she really doesn't want coming back out, probably whatever made Seo want to kill her in the first place.

Golden Mertens
Fr7bgrpvcaamcjc%20(1)%20(1)-1%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Jul 9, 2021

I wonder where Komachi is? we haven't seen her in a while

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I wonder where Komachi is? we haven't seen her in a while

Probably doing something suspicious like smiling at elderly as she helps them cross the street but the moment one of them trips she leaves them there because “it’s what they want”.

last edited at Mar 9, 2023 1:46PM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Komachi is in the classroom during the bug-eating suggestion, you can see her on the bottom panels of pages 3 and 4 in the middle row of seats.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Why are some people freaking out about this ending in het even though there are no hints that will be the case? Satsuki seems very drawn to Akira, no? Or did I missed something?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I didn't even notice the background dialogue LMAO
Kinda want a spin-off chapter about Komachi's friends.

Why are some people freaking out about this ending in het even though there are no hints that will be the case? Satsuki seems very drawn to Akira, no? Or did I missed something?

Yeah, I don't know where that came from. No one mentioned why, nothing in the latest chapters have anything het. Heck, there's even Satsuki wondering if she could hang out with Komachi, who holds a heart-shaped balloon in the mental image. That's fruity af.

last edited at Mar 11, 2023 4:31PM

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Endoscopies and bug eating.

The pinnacle of lesbian comics.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Ami, I would eat those bugs with you.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Ami, I would eat those bugs with you.

Simp

To reply you must either login or sign up.