Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Jun 11, 2016

omfg these two will get married, adopt a child, live together happily till 80s and still insist that they're just friends.

They deserve the Useless lesbians tag for real

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Y'know, I actually think the point of the conversation at the end is that in her half asleep stupor, Miyoshi forgets that she was talking to Ayano, and calls Ai to say "Hey I proposed to your GF we cool?" at which point Ai said "Of course not!" and Miyoshi calls Chie "back" to say they aren't allowed to get married, at which point Miyoshi is like "Wait, what?"

So Ayano is deliriously happy while Miyoshi is, as is her norm, completely oblivious.

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Blax posted:

Now I'm really hoping the author didn't just pull the same BS he did with Kanae and Haruka (i.e. having everything happen offscreen)...it was bad enough with those two, but for basically the biggest Ross-Rachel couple in this series, that'd be pretty inexcusable.

What happened offscreen with Kanae/Haruka? They're my favorite couple and I'm pretty sure everything has been upfront. We haven't seen them kiss, but there's no indication they've done so offscreen, either. They seem to be at a relatively innocent stage with each other at the moment (i.e. simple hand holding and physical closeness).

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 6:18PM

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Wait wait, are they actually together?

Nope, Miyoshi is talking to Ayano the way you talk to your bff. In Japan, at least.

For a Japanese person, talking like that to somebody you're actually dating would be completely out of the question. Too embarrassing. But if your bestie calls you in the middle of the night, bawling about a dream where you didn't like her anymore, it's a-okay to swear eternal love to her and promise to make her your wife.

Also what was happening in the last page, I don’t really get it?

My educated guess is that Miyoshi couldn't go back to sleep after Ayano's call; so, lacking anything better to do, she called Ai and asked her if she would do for Chie all the things Miyoshi had claimed she would do for Ayano. And I'm guessing Ai said she wouldn't want to share a grave with Chie—prompting Miyoshi to immediately call Chie and rat out Ai as a fickle and disloyal lover. Lol, poor Ai. (⁀ ᗢ⁀)

Thanks for clarifying the situation a bit- I figured it was unlikely anything ACTUALLY changed in their relationship, that it was just one of those dreams that feels real (like when you're BFFs with some random person from your childhood, for example), but the dialogue and the big at the end with Chie and Ai threw me off, lol. I think your explanation is probably pretty spot on, haha- barring that, I'd like the think the author knows better than to have THESE TWO get together conveniently offscreen, lol.

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

"Our Yuri Started with Me Getting Rejected in a Dream"

I got that reference xD

joined Dec 7, 2017

God I fucking wish. Poor Ayano cant catch a break even in her dreams. And the worse thing is that Miyoshi has dreams being banged by Ayano. Meanwhile Ayano just gets fucked over by the universe.

Lol that's a pretty apt summary xD

I feel like a big issue is also that Ayano probably wants to be confessed to. I don't know why, but just seeing them interact, their dynamic...I feel like she probably wants Miyoshi to figure it out and ask her out/confess to her. Even when she's told Miyoshi she loves her, it's never really in a 'confession' manner (or it's done while Miyoshi's unconscious). Meanwhile Miyoshi is the type of person to either a) never catch on to her own feelings, let alone Ayano's, b) assume ALL best friends do these things/feel these things for each other, or c) assume they're already dating and not feel the need to clarify.

Which, imo, is how we've reached this impasse. These two really codify the whole 'unstoppable force/immovable object' trope, and I honestly can't tell which way it's going to go. Though it seems like ANYTHING Ayano tries (up to and not limited to full-on tongue kissing) will be somehow misinterpreted, so I think it'll have to come down to Miyoshi having an epiphany in some way, shape or form.

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

I got that reference xD

//blush//

I also agree that Ayano probably wants to be confessed to primarily because she still doesn't fully grasp where Miyoshi stands. We're all thinking it's inevitable but when you've been close and touchy for a long-time, it's hard to break the tension and see if it could be more. Every time Miyoshi shows some affection that seems like she wants to be more than friends, we see Ayano light up but Miyoshi always does something a bit dumb that sets it back. I bet Ayano would take the initiative if they just had one of those moments again with Miyoshi letting the moment breathe without joking.

The credits page in the latest chap is gold. Onibi is still goated and building her polycule foundation.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Leeegs <3

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

The figure four leglock is a legit finishing maneuver, these two aren't messing around :O

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Now it's getting kinky....so we have our second sado maso couple?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Mask been watching old school Rick Flair matches huh.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah this is my kind of training

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

There is a sadist inside the mask waiting to be unleashed.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

They're just giving each other footjobs.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

What are they doing? They’re being useless lesbians A-Chan. Don’t put any worth in what they say.

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

LOL cute

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

These two...
So much of them lately though tskr

joined May 28, 2021

I mean, can A-Chan even say she loves her girlfriend at this point ?

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Schrodinger's Yuri. Not even started yet almost at the finish line.

Nikaidousingherfirstmask
joined Aug 8, 2019

hehe winus

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

You know what... I'm just gonna pretend Ayano and Miyoshi got together off-screen and savor these minis with that in mind.

But I'm still waiting for the canon version with baited breath.

last edited at Feb 9, 2023 9:36AM

joined May 28, 2021

You know what... I'm just gonna pretend Ayano and Miyoshi got together off-screen and savor these minis with that in mind.

They've had more actual physical intimacy since freaking chapter 5 than most married couple I know.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I would never tell you not to fish with your breath, but I'll bet you mean "bated." Bate is an old word for "restrain. "

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

As someone with a somewhat more sensitive elbow due to an old injury I can't relate to this chapter, but it was still cute haha

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I would never tell you not to fish with your breath, but I'll bet you mean "bated." Bate is an old word for "restrain. "

There was the story of the cat who ate some cheese and waited by the mousehole with baited breath.

To reply you must either login or sign up.