Forum › Citrus discussion

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/citrus-saburouta-r8772

Are you posting this for the Spanish translation oorrr??

No particular reason
just incase anyone wanted to see the pages

i can figure out what happens anyway just by looking
and if that's not enough, I'll just translate it myself

Rsz_11rsz_029_001_08
joined Jul 8, 2013

I feel so bad for reading the Spanish translation... but I couldn't help it. Being bilingual is pretty handy.

But dammit do I want to break someone's face in right now. Just agggh.

And seriously, there's no need to be so impatient. It's pretty much the end of February; the chapter should come out within a few weeks. I'd rather see a polished, high quality chapter that was worth the wait, than something that was rushed and thrown out in a week for the sake of convenience.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Reread this in prep for ch14...something I think worth noting is that while there is drama around every corner, it gets resolved WAY quicker than most other manga series while staying wholesomely resolute.

Honestly my only quarrel with the manga right now is the special that implied Harumin has unrequited feelings for Yuzu. I liked her as the awesome, quirky, perfect friend that's simply there for Yuzu. Granted the barrier between close friends and lovers is almost zilch, I just don't like the implication. Also the point of that special was to heavily imply a future for Matsuri x Harumin (totally on board with that), so I'm not gonna make a mountain out of a molehill.

Didn't read the Spanish translation only because I kinda like the anticipatory wait, and so that I read it closer alongside ch15. I'm starting to gain faith in Saburouta to take the correct route out (as she's pretty much done well throughout the series), but I still feel the need to voice my want for the older twin to, for lack of a better term, notice her younger twin. I have a feeling that will happen, but we shall see.

Oh, get down off your cross, we need the wood.

Mind if I use this quote? Like a lot? As in a lot, a lot?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

You may also use one I made up, "Is your chair comfortable? Then GET OFF MY BACK!"

joined Jan 5, 2015

You may also use one I made up, "Is your chair comfortable? Then GET OFF MY BACK!"

You need to come here more often.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mei loves Yuzu but just can't accept it!

joined Dec 22, 2014

AAAAAAAAHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
POOR YUZU BBY NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! :'(

%d7%9c%d7%9b%d7%99%d7%93%d7%94
joined Dec 4, 2013

I'm out

joined Jan 7, 2015

I Love reading this please more

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

OHH DAMNNN , Things just got really real . I wonder if Yuzu is going to become the jealous one and try to ruin things or will she turn into the weeping and can't be in the same home type . I'm looking forward to the next chapter , very , very much :D

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Noooo not again!!! main lead getting confession from the wrong person! this remind me of FF! i hope that No-rea reject Ji-hwan! or else two of my fave manga would have a same scenario and that is really too much to bear! T_T

joined Feb 28, 2015

For the love of god pick a goddamn incident to have drama over and stick with, this is like the Power Rangers of drama! Every week there's a new drama villain to fight!

I would rather have a long drawn out arc where there's constant drama that has to be resolved than "Hey there's drama!" two chapters later "Now it's gone!"

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Such a great chapter.

The contrast between Mei&Yuzu and Sara&Nina are incredibly interesting, while Mei and Sara are on the opposite side of the spectrum Nina and Yuzu are essentially the same character. But while Nina has all but given up on her love, Yuzu still has the character to do something about it. Sadly, you snooze and you lose.

The whole thing about the confession is obviously building towards fixing things up between the four of them. Mei is deeply hurt by Yuzu's actions and so is picking Sara as a mean to fill that void (showing again how emotionally unstable she is) while Yuzu is still in need of a real push to finally embrace her feelings.

The scenes where Yuzu and Mei were drawn "sketchy" was a very interesting choice to showcase their current issues.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Ooooooooooooooh my gooooooooooosh noooooooo~ Why Meeeeeiiiiiiiiii?!?!?!! T_T I feel so heartbroken T_T B-but I think Mei is afraid of being with Yuzu because she really does have feelings for her!! Oh my gosh! What am I going to do?! I can't wait for the next chapter!!

joined Aug 8, 2014

We're back to square 1 guys... FUCK

joined May 17, 2013

Haha I love the 2 different reactions to this chapter, though I admit, I'm on the, "this is useless drama," train. I think this chapter just spawned about 5 more chapters of this crap easily.

Tumblr_nlmayyykuj1so305zo1_12801
joined Feb 23, 2015

What the heck, I can't understand all this useless crappy drama. I still like Citrus but c'mon, I'm really tired of this, drama and nonsense again and again. Let the girls have their happy-sexy-lovey-dovey time!

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 2:39PM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I really like this, yeah it's frustrating I want Yuzu and Mei to get together but I dunno, I don't mind it being dragged out. I enjoy the series a lot even though it's simple. I'd love more long yuri series like you see typical shoujo romances, sasameki koto was probably the best example of that i've seen.

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

Mei asking Sara if she needed her is a question she should have asked Yuzu, the answer would have been obvious.

Akari-mizunashi-transparent%203
joined Oct 10, 2014

Introduce two new characters out of nowhere. Have Mei accept a confession from one of them - a stranger from some other part of the country - and reject Yuzu, despite their obvious mutual love for each other.

Yeah, I'm firmly in the useless drama camp, and I have been for a while with this series.

Maxresdefault
joined Feb 5, 2013

Mei asking Sara if she needed her is a question she should have asked Yuzu, the answer would have been obvious.

Oh my god YES that would have been so perfect!
"Do you need me Yuzu? - "Of course I do, more than anything" BOOM! happy ending :D
I bet the author thought about it and then was like, nah let's not.
The amount of long, drawn-out drama in this series is too damn high (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

We're back to square 1 guys... FUCK

Did you expect anything else form this shitfest? Every fucking Chapter is like that. In the last they will finally confess, kiss and the end.

Rsz_uzfg
joined May 24, 2014

yeeep

joined Jan 17, 2014

The scenes where Yuzu and Mei were drawn "sketchy" was a very interesting choice to showcase their current issues.

wut ?? really ?? i thought the author just can't keep up with the deadline, not just "sketchy", they even transparent at next pages lol

To reply you must either login or sign up.