Forum › Posts by Crown

Crown
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:53
joined Oct 29, 2014

So out of nowhere now Mei need someone to need her, becoming a needy character... What...
Accept to date a COMPLETE STRANGER... a girl... means she has no issues with that factor (well we already knew this cuz she goes around kissing girls randomly <- that makes no sense, suppose its a way to remind us its a yuri manga, pretty stupid tho). Better not date my not real sister and date this random stranger!

Introduce two new characters out of nowhere. Have Mei accept a confession from one of them - a stranger from some other part of the country - and reject Yuzu, despite their obvious mutual love for each other.

Yeah, I'm firmly in the useless drama camp, and I have been for a while with this series.

Just another point on the "Mei does something nosnensical that will just spawn more drama to keep the engine going" score... Lost track of it, it's just too much to keep count.

The terrible writing has truely made this manga quite the dissapointment, really hope the mangaka gets an actual writer for his/her next manga, cuz this is just shit.

last edited at Feb 28, 2015 2:58PM

Crown
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 19:06
joined Oct 29, 2014

On another note, I kind of don't see why everyone is thinking there's gonna be "another" (since, technically, the sitch with Matsuri wasn't even one) love triangle.

Love triangle cliches are there, the situations repeating over and over and over, no matter how you twist the cliche (be it fake or imaginary)... it is there yet again for the sake of more of the same tired and overused drama.

Crown
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 06:00
joined Oct 29, 2014

The two are sharing the same room and same bed, how come they didn't at least talk it out or something before that ? ><

What u talkin about? This is cheap soap-opera-quality drama, this is no place for natural human behavior like communication.

Let the third love triangle situation proceed with the exact same lack logic as the previous ones!

Crown
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 00:49
joined Oct 29, 2014

Just like Lemonade and Happy End, and to an extent Sakana no Miru Yume. People will read shit they have started, no matter how bad it is when it started nor how deep down the shitter it goes after that.

Crown
Citrus discussion 29 Oct 19:03
joined Oct 29, 2014

doth protest too much, and yet ye return each and every chapter.

Lemonade, Happy Ending, Sakana no Miru Yume (sort of), and Kyou Kara Yonshimai (sort of)... Others: Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, School Days... etc, etc. Once people start reading/watching something, no matter how bad it gets, it is a tendency to watch it through until the end.

The writing is terrible... nonsensical drama, behaviors, and actions. It will probably pull another terrible arc to continue it's own depressing existence.

It is a lot like self-torture, I have no idea why people do this to themselves.