Forum › Posts by PfffftPlz

PfffftPlz
Their Story discussion 27 Jan 00:38
joined May 17, 2013

Man, I've been stressing like hell since last chapter thinking there was gonna be some ridiculous drawn out drama like citrus but it looks like it's gonna be fine, I can sleep easy tonight.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Meh, not really worried. From the looks of it it looks like she parried her sword.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hayate_x_blade_ch81#30

But she's on her knees, not the best position to be in. Notice how far her sword is, the next strike could very well be on her neck and that would be a surrender I guess? Not a real blow obviously cause that could do some serious damage.

She really looks finish if we take a look at both character's stance. Although maybe I'm looking too much into it.

Yeah but I'm expecting some BS dues ex machina crap to happen and she somehow pulls a rabbit out her hat.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Meh, not really worried. From the looks of it it looks like she parried her sword.

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hayate_x_blade_ch81#30

PfffftPlz
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 14:33
joined May 17, 2013

Haha I love the 2 different reactions to this chapter, though I admit, I'm on the, "this is useless drama," train. I think this chapter just spawned about 5 more chapters of this crap easily.

joined May 17, 2013

I must be slow then because both twist hit me like a mack truck.

PfffftPlz
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 17:46
joined May 17, 2013

I have a grin the size of a possum on my face. I'm not going to say it's definite but hot damn it's lookin good.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Whaaaaat!! Akira and Sae will win for sure.

C'mon now, let's be serious. Amachi is damn near unstoppable if past chapters are any indication. I don't think we've ever seen her get serious yet people still don't want to face her. Plus plot armor dictates that unless the author is planning to end the manga any time soon Her and Shizuku gotta win.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

PfffftPlz : Not sure it was clearly explained, but from what I gathered, Akira's father is disappointed that she's a girl cause he wanted a boy and she decided that she would shut down tenshi academy (seems her father hate Hitsugi's family or something) to force him to recognize her worth. There was a flashback in an earlier chapter where we see her leaving her dad and mentioning that.

Aaaaaaaaah okay, that makes sense. Well that's kinda selfish, but ah well, hopefully they lose. Hayate still needs her time to shine.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

So why do they want to shut down the school exactly? Re-read all the chapters and I still don't quite understand it, not sure if they just didn't expand on it or not.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Omg, I've ressurected and I'm going to die happy all over again.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

So like......wtf happened to saving marii......?

I'm going to guess the end of this manga and say that she'll reset it before all of this happens and through a series of events, Marii lives and everyone lives happily ever after.

PfffftPlz
Opapagoto discussion 06 Aug 17:28
joined May 17, 2013

A Ghoul!
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#51

Seems pretty interesting though.

joined May 17, 2013

Smacked the fire out her mouth. Gotta let dese hoes know

joined May 17, 2013

Also maybe someone else caught this, but how did they find out who the girl was?

Gossip + intuition + a few glass of booze ^^

Good ol Woman intuition.

joined May 17, 2013

Also maybe someone else caught this, but how did they find out who the girl was?

joined May 17, 2013

I always kept expecting it to be one of the girls in the group. Ah well, I wonder where the story will go from here.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Just read the rest of this on mangapanda. BOY, Jesus I did not expect that ending.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Oh yes jesus lord in heaven an update. Prayers are answered and angels sing. Lok'tar Ogar and all that good jazz.

PfffftPlz
Stretch discussion 24 Apr 14:01
joined May 17, 2013

WHERE.IS.MY.YURI!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now im starting to lose hope......it was ok back when we got regular chapters but when its drawn out like this.......it kinda feels like a waste

Also before anyone says it: probable miscarriage theory confirmed, now get over it

You lied to me bro. Gave me false hope. There will be no yuri. I most go to my corner and cry now.

PfffftPlz
Stretch discussion 12 Apr 20:23
joined May 17, 2013

Maybe....just maybe there is hope? Yes! Yeeaaaasssss!! I can feel it! Viva la yuri!

PfffftPlz
Stretch discussion 12 Apr 19:08
joined May 17, 2013

Guy's, I think you just need to lose hope like me. I've given up hope that this will turn into yuri later down the line and it's made reading this much better. Give in! Become overwhelmed by hopelessness like me and change your reading experience for the better!

I think it's time to concede that this is just a nice slice of life manga about 2 roommates.

PfffftPlz
Citrus discussion 09 Apr 16:05
joined May 17, 2013

Seems we're split down the middle. Me personally I like the addition of Matsuri. And I agree with Little, she's going to help Yuzu with Mei in the end.

Matsuri to me doesn't seem like a bad person per se and I like her character.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Yoooooo, I just read this whole thing. If only I could draw I would continue this manga. Sad it cuts off at the best part.

last edited at Mar 28, 2014 12:41PM

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

I just figured bear was codename for lesbian. But hey, I know nuthing.

PfffftPlz
joined May 17, 2013

Pretty funny. I like it, didn't even know it was being updated anymore.