Forum › Posts by jellyfrapp

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Adult life NicoMaki is definitely one of my fave! :)

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I don't mind waiting months or years till FF gets new update. Right now, I just sincerely want Ssamba to get well.
Thanks for translating Ssamba's blog.

last edited at Jun 15, 2016 2:39AM

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Thought it would be nice to translate Ssambas blog post for you guys. Here you are.

_

Hello. This is Ssamba. 

It really seems like a long time since I last wrote to people through this blog.  

A lot of things happened to me lately. 

I'm not sure where to start or how to begin.. but I will try to be as straight and candid with you. 

A while ago I had a cancer surgery and I am currently waiting for chemotherapy to start. 

I used to think all surgeries are pretty much the same, big or small, but in my case it was a fairly big surgery.  At the moment my conditions are too severe to start chemotherapy. 

With my sincere apology to all of the webtoon readers, I cannot even be certain if I will be able to continue the series. 

The doctors told me my cancer is virtually incurable as it has already spread into the intestine so the future is really uncertain at this time.  

With so much mental and physical stress I am craving many times a day for a couple of cigarettes or even opium injections like count 'Ha Jung Woo' in the movie 'Ahgashi'. 

(I went to see the movie 'Ahgashi' a few days ago. It was ironically interesting to sit among healthy people. I felt like I was in a black comedy. It was a heavy burden on my body but I really needed a theraputic refreshment and I got one. At least that evening I was able to contain my vomitting. ^^) 

I'm not sure if I will ever be able to draw 'Fluttering Feelings' again. 

I am a pretty boring and introverted person. 

It was an unbelievable stroke of luck to start 'Fluttering Feelings'.  

Through this I gained a lot. 

A lot of people liked my webtoon, and thanks to that I was able to meet a lot of great people, which was a lot of fun. It was a really precious experience.  

Only heaven knows what will happen to me. 

This experience is so surreal that I feel that this is all just a dream. 

But the more I thought about it the more pain I felt. 

Since nothing can be guaranteed I am letting go of everything for now. 

All I can say right now is I am sorry that I let my readers down. I am writing this to inform my readers, but also as a way of comforting myself. 

It is my sincere hope that I can reach my readers again even in my current condition.  

This is all that I can think of at the moment. 

I want to finish 'Fluttering Feelings' as well as starting a few more stories that are in my head. 

I am uploading two character drawings. I was going to upload it later on but theres no harm in doing so right now. 

'I can't not draw a Seol-Ah and Norae kiss scene...!'

Yes. This is what I said. 

I am truly sorry but thankful to everyone. 

I will certaintly contact my readers again. Until then, take care! 

This is truly heartbreaking... my tears keep falling as I read this.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Not again... ಥ_ಥ

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

The last 2 chapters was really good! Feels like we are really getting close to those 2 being a couple. I really really hope that Ssamba would continue where she left off and wont start something random again lol.

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

it was a good chapter but.... where is Shiramine and Yurine?? I kind of miss them already

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I love FF so much. but I can't believe that we're like running in circles with No-Rae and Seol-a's feelings and the anticipated confession is being derailed for so long already (Chapter 65) Ssamba should just stop with throwing unnecessary situation. stop the teasing and flirting.cause I think the two heroine has already pass that "level" and Ssamba should focus and intensify No-Rae and Seol-a's sexual tension and romantic feelings for each other. any scenario could be possible but I think Seol-a will be jealous and that will lead her to confess to No-Rae or if ever Seol-a see No-Rae and her ex kiss. heartbroken Seol-a will avoid No-Rae. which would lead to No-Rae to confess to Seol-a.

I agree with this. I've been reading FF for awhile and I know with Ssamba's style of writing (you know what i mean), I shouldn't be expecting something much to happen every chapter but I really think it is taking too long. I like FF alot that's why it's sad to see on how it is turning to :(

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I thought i was being impatient and then i came here haha good to know i'm not alone

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

And there goes my hope ........... >.>"
lol seriously wth was that?! I'd be lying if i say i wasn't disappointed, I've been waiting for the new chapter all week long and then this is all we got.... but I just cant dislike FF.. Oh well...I hope Ssamba would get well soon and make up for this. <\3

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Aahhhhh not again?!? This chapter is soo frustrating! But dont get me wrong, it was a cute chapter seeing no-rae playing guitar for seol-a and seeing how seol-a reacted to it! So Why cant it happen yet? Lol but maybe it isnt that bad when it get tranlated so i should wait >,>

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Oh my this is really good! This would make a good series i hope they continue this manga :D

jellyfrapp
Teach Me discussion 03 Feb 00:02
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

So this got translated too!!! Wow! I've seen the raws long ago and kept checking for new updates but it seems like it was a dropped work. I think the story started good so i really wish they continue this manwha.

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

This is just sweet I like it alot! Thanks for the upload! :')

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Maybe 'that day' is near!!! :D

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

This is definitely cute! But it would be even better if they kiss lol after all it's been awhile since I've read Tomo-sama's work.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

who says things are gonna be fluffy again? lol I've kinda expected that No-rea's ex would show up just not this chapter... and it looks like Seol-a is about to confess?!? O___O?? the thought of Seol-a confessing gives me lots of dokis!!! waaahh can't wait for the translation and for the next chapter!!

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

A break? I guess it can't be helped but damn i can't wait to know what will happen on their date I'm thinking there will be more blushing and physical contact kyaaaaaa!!!! >//////<

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Finally it was out!!!! Been waiting for it the whole day!!! It was short indeed but i like how no-rae and seol-a hang out together they sure getting closer each chapter :D

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

I sure miss reading doujins about this two.. so this give me dokis! Love it! (:

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Maybe I did overreact.. it's just that I hate seeing No-rae being close to Ji-whan... (i know i'm just making an excuse...but oh well).. but on the other side I like that Seol-a is taking an action after seeing that scene.

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

my goodness!!! i almost throw my phone when i saw No-rea hugging Ji-whan!! damn it!!

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

OMG!!! Chapter 43!!! is too much my heart is not ready for this!! waahhhhh!

jellyfrapp
Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

How did this get like ten chapters without me noticing????

Ikr! I even come here everyday to check for any new releases! And I never noticed it that's why i read it on other websites! =.="

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

This is really sweet! And i felt really sad after reading the seiyu's letter and made me realize μ's is really disbanding. :(

Here is the link to the letters http://nitta-emi.tumblr.com/post/124627190147/cut-magazine-seiyuu-letters-masterpost-here-is-a

Av
joined Feb 6, 2015

Ooshima Tomo is really the best when it comes to nicomaki doujins!

and I like how Maki tease Nico! Hahaha