Forum › Citrus discussion

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

Man, I caved and read the spoilers on the last page. Just seems like I'll be part of the majority and rage when the chapter comes out on here.

However, I don't want to jump the gun and interpret something wrong because I don't know any Japanese, so I'll withhold judgement for now. If I were Japanese, I'd feel like a god amongst men for obvious reasons... BUT FOR THE SAKE OF EVERYONE'S SANITY PLEASE DON'T LET IT BE TRUE, SCREW THE LOLI THAT MEI JUST MET(not literally, then I'd just give up on life)

Can't shake the feeling that Mei is a little like Yuriko from "Laika, Pavlov, Pochihachikou."

last edited at Feb 8, 2015 11:35PM

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

I think I can see a bright side to the newest chapter. As I obviously haven't read the actual chapter yet, just spoilers, I don't know the complete context yet. But I think I can hold on to the hope that Mei said yes only to spite Yuzu, which while it may be an awful thing to do, I think it can really only lead to Mei and Yuzu coming back together as the relationship with that girl would be entirely based on the relationship between Mei and Yuzu. And obviously something like that can't last. Am I missing something that completely contradicts that? I hope not.

joined Jan 5, 2015

The Stretch Armstrong of manga

joined Feb 11, 2015

Citrus 14 raw in english
http://www.hitfile.net/y8w

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Raw in english .... huh

joined Nov 30, 2011

It'll get loaded up here when it gets loaded up here.

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Why Chapter 14 takes soo long to be translated?? D:
It's already one month!!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Because the scanlators have lives that don't revolve around impatient readers.

Rp
joined May 13, 2011

Agree. They're doing their best to finish it but some text are hard to clean and edit. Cloning and stamping some text requires time and some of those were hard to do,

joined Oct 12, 2013

But why can't they ever think of us tho

joined Dec 8, 2014

^it`s great to have someone who wants to translate them freely. U should be thankful js

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

Sorry but i find your response funny. Always the having a life thing :P
Other chapters have been translated within 2 weeks..why is this taking so long?

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 4:46PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

If you want answers, try translating the chapter yourself... That might give you a rough idea.
If one chapter was translated in 2 weeks, well, maybe they had more free time then, but now is not the case...
That ain't hard to understand .-. There's absolutelly no rush for them! sometimes translating is even a sacrifice and not just the "joy" to share their hard work, so... Don't ask, just wait (a common rule btw).

Learning japanese and buying the original from Japan works too.

last edited at Feb 14, 2015 6:33PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Nez Note

As the rules state, this isn't a place for whining about how long it takes or badgering over when the next chapter is coming. So no more of this from you, okay?

joined Dec 9, 2014

I think this is a place where you can discuss anything related to this manga including the new upcoming chapter. Deleting comments, that don't insult anyone is rude I think. But if these are the rules...what can i say. Conform or leave xD
Nonetheless, the translators' final work is great.

last edited at Feb 15, 2015 7:41AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think this is a place where you can discuss anything related to this manga including the new upcoming chapter. Deleting comments, that don't insult anyone is rude I think. But if these are the rules...what can i say. Conform or leave xD
Nonetheless, the translators' final work is great.

Oh, get down off your cross, we need the wood.

You can speculate on the content of upcoming chapters. You can discuss same if you've seen the raws and use spoiler tags. You can even ask what the schedule for releases usually is, stuff like that.

You want to badger scanners about why they're taking so long and just dragging out drama to that effect? This isn't the place for it. Go to the scanning group's site and see how that goes for you. Here, I'll even give you a convenient link to speed you on your way.

Now, I trust we're done here.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

After reading the raws of chapter 14, To me, Yuzu's the idiot here. Mei asked her what does she mean to yuzu and yuzu can't give her a straight answer (If she could have just said "I LIKE YOU" this shit would not have happened, damn' Yuzu) which I think pisses Mei off, that's why she told Yuzu to just forget about what happened the other day, and then the other girl confessed to Mei and she accept it. The next day when, I think, Yuzu was about to confess to Mei, Mei blew her off by telling her that she is going out with that other girl pardon my poor english. I just don't know what to hope for from this manga anymore. I still ship Mei x Yuzu hard, but with all these dramas, I'm starting to lose hope :(

joined Jan 5, 2015

I could make a calendar out of people talking about waiting for raws, people complaining about drama in raws, people arguing about Mei's decisions, people waiting for next chapter again. Just need the patent...

joined Nov 30, 2011

http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/citrus-saburouta-r8772

Are you posting this for the Spanish translation oorrr??

Tokyo%20mew%20mew%20icon
joined Jan 15, 2015

@Kai: You little gem have literally saved a part of my evening. Now, I don't think I've ever done this on this page before, so consider it a privilege: * hugs *

Aw, I'm honoured. Happy to help hehe :D

Can anyone confirm what Sabu is thinking of doing with Harumin? Last I heard, Harumin was in contention for Yuzu's top girl spot---and not in just the platonic way

Oooh interesting... where did you hear this may I ask? Was it from an official source?

Also a lotta people are saying that they're losing hope for Yuzu and Mei. I think that since the manga is basically, at this point anyway, mainly about them, there is still hope. Lol but yeah. Of course, Citrus being as it is, there will probably be much drama between now and happiness >.>

joined Nov 30, 2011

Well, if it follows more annoying het romances where one or the other of the main romantic interests gets set-up with another side-character just to give the main some romantic... errr.. difficulties and then somehow it comes swinging back in their direction after the obvious, "you're clearly in love with someone else" line.

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

I saw ch14.... i knew it I should not have lol and now after waiting for it to be translated we need to wait another month for the next chapter raw hoping things will be a little bit better.Sometimes i wonder why i keep reading this story when I get disappointed every time... guess I'm still hoping to finally see the end of the drama haha but it looks like its still far from over. Yuzu, why is the author so mean to you?! XD attaining happiness seems so far for her :( Still I'm hoping for a Yuzu x Mei ending i mean the summary of this manga talks about them and the story revolves around them I'm sure they will end up together :D

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

I saw ch14.... i knew it I should not have lol and now after waiting for it to be translated we need to wait another month for the next chapter raw hoping things will be a little bit better.Sometimes i wonder why i keep reading this story when I get disappointed every time... guess I'm still hoping to finally see the end of the drama haha but it looks like its still far from over. Yuzu, why is the author so mean to you?! XD attaining happiness seems so far for her :( Still I'm hoping for a Yuzu x Mei ending i mean the summary of this manga talks about them and the story revolves around them I'm sure they will end up together :D

If the manga is not canceled after many years of absolutely no progression between them I 'm sure even Yurihime won't survive this everlasting drama x) =D

Glasses
joined Feb 21, 2015

If the manga is not canceled after many years of absolutely no progression between them I 'm sure even Yurihime won't survive this everlasting drama x) =D

lol i bet XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.