joined Oct 2, 2021

KFC FCK
Finger licking good.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

AYOOOOOOOO THE DEVELOPMENT WAS QUICK DAMN

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Everybody's like "aww they smashed!" but I'm still here screaming WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SUICIDE DEMON FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER!?! ARE WE JUST FORGETTING ABOUT THAT!?!?!?!

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

GODDAMN

YuriOverdoseVictim
13821eeb-5210-41e8-bb9a-730437b15163
joined Mar 31, 2021

Maybe she was eating snacks? We will never know :)

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Based on the Finger Licking tag, I thought the joke was gonna be “looks like seggs but no it’s ‘only’ finger licking.” It seems the real joke is “looks like seggs but no it’s ‘only’ finger licking but no it’s actually real seggs.”

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Based on the Finger Licking tag, I thought the joke was gonna be “looks like seggs but no it’s ‘only’ finger licking.” It seems the real joke is “looks like seggs but no it’s ‘only’ finger licking but no it’s actually real seggs.”

joined Jul 29, 2022

i think she was using her tongue not fingers

joined Feb 3, 2019

Seems like Evie will be part succubus forever lol

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Everybody's like "aww they smashed!" but I'm still here screaming WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT SUICIDE DEMON FROM THE FIRST CHAPTER!?! ARE WE JUST FORGETTING ABOUT THAT!?!?!?!

supposedly it was some kind of demon that targeted her due to her intense negative emotions. if thats the case then it makes sense it no longer pops up considering shes very happy now.

though another theory is that it was a demon set up by the villainess system.

either way, it seems that demon was pretty minor in the story and was only used to get Evie and Elsa out of the otome story.

Smollmboye
joined Sep 25, 2013

i think she was using her tongue not fingers

You can use both. :P

joined Nov 22, 2019

Apparently they have detailed sex in the novel
Like naked naked but it seem author can only go with metaphor with the manhaw sadly

Really? Is the best place to read the novel on dynasty? Cause the latest chapter uploaded here is quite far behind where the manga story is, all the way back to when the little demon girl first showed up.

last edited at Jan 21, 2023 1:41AM

kenkyokitsune Uploader
Xiao
The Golden Orchid
joined May 4, 2021

Apparently they have detailed sex in the novel
Like naked naked but it seem author can only go with metaphor with the manhaw sadly

1. Presuming you're going off of machine translation, so there's no way you can be sure about any of the things you're saying.
  2. manhua
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Fluff time over, back to plot shenanigans

Primary%20avatar
joined May 15, 2021

Force, I hope she actually manages to deal with the system relatively early.

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Since PBMMV makes for a terrible acronym to say out loud, I propose we shorten the title to the abbreviation of

Yuriblade Chronicles 2

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

supposedly it was some kind of demon that targeted her due to her intense negative emotions. if thats the case then it makes sense it no longer pops up considering shes very happy now.
though another theory is that it was a demon set up by the villainess system.
either way, it seems that demon was pretty minor in the story and was only used to get Evie and Elsa out of the otome story.
My issues with this is that A. we haven't gotten enough backstory yet to explain her negative emotions yet, and B. if the demon did set up the system that would be an out of nowhere conclusion (basically seems unlikely), and most importantly C. I like the systems of fantasy worlds (not villainous systems) and I want to know how the magic and magical creatures work but the story has mainly focused on the characters. Which makes sense and is the logical and smart play of the story as the relationship is its strongest factor. But the problem then becomes that when one of them uses a spell or a magical creature shows up it feels out of left field.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Time for the demon lord to save her girlfriend.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Damnit we got them together and they're splitting up already. After the demon lord saves her new boo thing first though.

Picquart%20petit
joined Jan 16, 2023

Am I bad for wanting Evie to fail at taking down the system so that Elsa can realise what's happening and POWER OF LOVE that thing away?

joined Oct 2, 2021

All your tits are belong to us

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

OK so there's this page at the end of the chapter with fan art from a contest, and I just wanted to say I love the Honourable Mention. I had to zoom in a bit to see the Villainess System options, but they were perfect.

last edited at Jan 23, 2023 2:46AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

But more trouble incoming again.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

... is it just me or is that background shot with multiple buildings on page 5 made of 3D assets

To reply you must either login or sign up.