Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

joined May 1, 2013

And btw, Find Louko a girlfriend is my biggest desire right now

Louko is the real MVP of this manga so far, despite her idiosyncrasies. Taking on an exhausted colleague's portion of the crunch without expecting anything in return is real working class solidarity.

Seriously, what a great character. She's annoying and try-hard, but give her a chance and you quickly see she's just a total mensch, and very empathic, too.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

The people here move faast. I could never lol

Well its more like, they seem to just settle after being rejected by someone they really like I guess?

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 7:23PM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Ohsawa for the love of god, I like your stuff but this is just the same goddamn thing, but with another girl and some minor differences, is there going to be a third girl that will fall in love with Nanami and then make her realize that actually Kaede was the one all along?

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 7:32PM

joined Nov 3, 2021

Ohsawa for the love of god, I like your stuff but this is just the same goddamn thing, but with another girl and some minor differences, is there going to be a third girl that will fall in love with Nanami and then make her realize that actually Kaede was the one all along?

Well, the Shiori that Maho calls at the end here is Nanami's ex from college so the potential is certainly there, lol.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Money is on Shiori having confessed to Maho, Maho going nah its Nanami or Nothing for me, her going oh shit that's my ex... cue all that goss, and shiori was someone that Maho, had told her hey I'd date you but "my heart [won't be] in it."

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Also big agree on the whole, let the story take its time. Look at how much is panning out here? Like it is very much not an easy or straightforward romance, it's got unique wrinkles that feel more accurate to like a more "lesbian" narrative.

joined May 1, 2013

I desperately want a chapter from Shiori's point of view.

"...You want me to stay here so you can meet up with a person you knew from high school, because you want to hit on her and get rejected? ...uh, okay, I guess?"

"So, she didn't remember you and didn't reject you, and now you're immersed in a complex psychodrama involving at least three other women?"

"Uh, and she still hasn't rejected you, and also now she's living with you...?"

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I desperately want a chapter from Shiori's point of view.

"...You want me to stay here so you can meet up with a person you knew from high school, because you want to hit on her and get rejected? ...uh, okay, I guess?"

"So, she didn't remember you and didn't reject you, and now you're immersed in a complex psychodrama involving at least three other women?"

"Uh, and she still hasn't rejected you, and also now she's living with you...?"

Think it's more like "I like you but I can't be a realistic partner, at the moment. I'm hung up on a lack of closure with this other person from my past (and have been using it as an excuse for my own issues). I'm finally going to get that closure so I can move on. If you're still willing to wait for me I'll call you."

I'd be surprised if Mahiro is involved in the drama much after this.

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 9:22PM

joined Sep 22, 2021

For some reasons, I really don't like how all these drama and the characters involved progress. Iyk what I mean, it's just way to cliche and annoying just for the two mc to get together, and I just don't feel like it was handled very good

last edited at Jan 16, 2023 9:38PM

joined May 10, 2021

Got rejected and already has a backup plan eh? Now where have I read something similar... Ah right !
I just hope Nanami stops encountering those trash human beings.
And for Kaede to stop being this dense smh.

joined Jul 19, 2021

Which one was Shiori again?

joined Nov 3, 2021

Which one was Shiori again?

Nanami's girlfriend from college who has so far been mentioned, but not seen.

Presumably, Nanami started seeing the guy she was talking to at series start (but moved, in part, to avoid actually sleeping with), after they broke up.

Kozakuramin%20copy%20(phone)
joined Jul 6, 2018

Idk man, all the drama in the latest chapters feel so cheesy. I don't even enjoy reading it anymore

joined May 3, 2014

Idk man, all the drama in the latest chapters feel so cheesy. I don't even enjoy reading it anymore

good! you discover the reason behind the power to stop reading what you don’t enjoy! use it wisely since it’s an ancient powa!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Now that was an unexpected positive twist.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Got rejected and already has a backup plan eh? Now where have I read something similar... Ah right !
I just hope Nanami stops encountering those trash human beings.
And for Kaede to stop being this dense smh.

Yes, please.

joined Jan 11, 2022

So happy to see this series continued, Gouma-Den is god-tier.

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

I actually cant with the same storyline twice in a row haha.

I cant wait for a girl that sat near Nanami on a train ride once and had a conversation about the weather to come confess her love just to be rejected and go back to her husband of 50 years whilst Nanami finds out AGAIN that she is in love with Kaede.
The cycle must continue please.

joined May 10, 2021

That's good progress.... Right? RIGHT?!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Oh Let's see how dumb Kaede is and see how she reacts to this one! Hopefully it's actual progress and not her glossing over it like "yeah yeah I love you too!" but not realize what she even means.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Im going die

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That's that misunderstanding out of the way. And after seeing how much Kae was thinking of her as well, finally the confession as well. ^_^

joined Aug 9, 2019

Oh Let's see how dumb Kaede is and see how she reacts to this one! Hopefully it's actual progress and not her glossing over it like "yeah yeah I love you too!" but not realize what she even means.

I’ve used the recent return of this manga to start reading the Japanese copies on my bookshelf again - it’s quite hard reading so I stalled for a while. So I’ve just started volume 7, a bit ahead of the scanlations… so, spoilers: it’s exactly as you say, Kaede’s outward reaction is “I love you too!” - this isn’t a big immediate tipping point, as it were!

Really enjoying this series and so glad to see it being scanlated again on the regular. Thank you!

Img_0186
joined Jul 18, 2020

I’ve used the recent return of this manga to start reading the Japanese copies on my bookshelf again - it’s quite hard reading so I stalled for a while. So I’ve just started volume 7, a bit ahead of the scanlations… so, spoilers: it’s exactly as you say, Kaede’s outward reaction is “I love you too!” - this isn’t a big immediate tipping point, as it were!

Really enjoying this series and so glad to see it being scanlated again on the regular. Thank you!

out of curiosity, which did nanami say in the japanese version, dai suki or aishiteru?

Hello
joined Feb 7, 2013

AHHH THE CLIFF HANGER IM DEAD god this art is so beautiful THANK YOU GOUMA-DEN TRUE HEROS

To reply you must either login or sign up.