Forum › I Wanna Spoil Yoroizuka-san! discussion

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

She had a chance there and she blew it.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I'm making this a meme! I'm going to use it every time a pair of useless lesbians have a romantic mood going on and should totally kiss but they're too chicken to do it so they don't.

... I suspect I'll be using it a whole lot orz.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Her torso seems to be experiencing walleye vision. Regardless, why didn't she apply the lipstick with her...wait for it...lips?

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wanna_spoil_yoroizuka_san_ch12#3
ngl, Yoroizuka's chest looks like those youtube fish-eye-zoom effects

All the ladies n' friends, they know EVERYTHINGS better with a fish-eye lens!

It goes BWOMP BWOMP

...Anyways, this is perfectly precious in every way. I'm so used to will they won't they start dating, not will they won't they SMOOCH WHILE DATING (okay I HAVE seen that around but its still precious)

joined Jan 14, 2020

how can you be an idiot couple when you're already a couple

joined May 1, 2015

Are those gumballs at the end? Excellent gift.

joined Mar 8, 2020

From the previous page, and 2 weeks ago:

This is marked as complete at 13 chapters, but looking at Aoto Hibiki's twitter showed me that it's being continued. Chapter 19 came out recently, and 20 is slated for Christmas Eve:
https://www.cmoa.jp/title/247715

What authority marked it as completed? Aoto themselves?

The Baka-Updates database.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series/2op388r/yoroizuka-san-o-baburasetai
They usually get this kind of details right... I guess this time they were misinformed.

Wasn't just MU, but Anilist too which is actually more careful with the information, since unlike MU you can't just edit it out because mods actually gotta review info even if you source, there were retails marking it as completed too, so thats is where all that info comes from, and iirc one of Hibiki tweets

But yeah, serie did "end" with only 1 Volume, which was just a compilation of these chapters, but it resumed last year, on August 6th since it was picked up as a continued serialization, here is the tweet by Hibiki with a "new series announcement" saying that it was given the chance to draw a sequel for this, which is what we're currently getting https://twitter.com/Aoto_Hibiki/status/1546097491439136769
(I got the tweet as a response when they approved the status edit i did in Anilist)

Though seeing that the serie is completely under Compass Comics now, it was most likely them that wanted to continue the work, since the individual chapters were republished with the new publishing label up to chapter 9 on July 14th, 2022, then continued with the new chapters starting in August 6th with chapter 10 in a biweekly schedule

(Though Amazon still have 2 versions of Volume 1, one under Galette Works which is not for sale anymore, and the other under Compass )

TLDR; serie ended, a year later Compass fully picked up the serie, republished all the chapters under their label and serie got a continuation

last edited at Jan 14, 2023 8:18PM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

TLDR; series ended, a year later Compass fully picked up the series, republished all the chapters under their label and series got a continuation

And we're very lucky for it! That's not usually how this kinda thing goes. Glad it was for this series though, it's super cute.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

Ahh. I might have to stop reading this. I love it way too much

asteriskybusiness
Furude
joined Jan 8, 2023

Kurumi's such a little pervert, I love her

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Gotta love big booba

Screenshot_20230620_200924_chrome
joined Mar 31, 2021

Kurumi has no idea how good she has it

Blushy%20(1)
joined Jun 14, 2022

Kurumi lasted longer this time, but nothing can withstand the power of a direct contribution with Yoroizuki's chest.

last edited at Jan 15, 2023 8:23AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"I still don't know why she keeps fainting."

That's because, if she didn't, she would have eaten you long ago. And since the author doesn't want to write that kind of story she had to come up with something to stop the seggs from happening. ¯⧵_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

That's just Ranko.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

I'm making this a meme! I'm going to use it every time a pair of useless lesbians have a romantic mood going on and should totally kiss but they're too chicken to do it so they don't.

... I suspect I'll be using it a whole lot orz.

I'm reposting this because this could've been it with Yoroizuki as a maid.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Kurumi Chan suffering a TKO (titnical )knockout

joined Jun 12, 2015

Licensed!

%d0%a1%d1%83%d0%bb%d0%b5%d1%82%d1%82%d0%b0%20%d1%81%d0%be%d1%80%d0%be%d0%bc%d0%b8%d1%82%d1%8c%d1%81%d1%8f@2x@0,25x
joined Sep 16, 2021

Licensed!

Will we be able to see the translation after manga being licensed???

joined Sep 9, 2016

Licensed!

performs Google-fu

Manga Planet? That's a new one to me...

reads further

Online subscription service?

sigh I'm all for the artists getting paid, but I have to admit I was hoping it was being licensed into print.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Jealous Yoroizuka is cute too.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Probably the most intimate doughnut eating I've ever seen. Lovely.

sigh I'm all for the artists getting paid, but I have to admit I was hoping it was being licensed into print.

I definitely second this, I love my print releases. I also don't know if anything on that service has come to print for English yet? If series are just online locked with them that's a bit unfortunate in my opinion.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ooo Yoroizuka out here eating jelly doughnuts huh? And as always poor Kurumi being a giant horny flustered mess. I do hope this continues for us even though it's now licensed.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I definitely second this, I love my print releases. I also don't know if anything on that service has come to print for English yet? If series are just online locked with them that's a bit unfortunate in my opinion.

I'm admittedly not knowledgeable enough to say this with absolute certainty, but it seems like digital licensing and physical licensing aren't inherently tied together. I know I've seen a handful of series that are licensed digitally by one company then physically by another.

Actually, glancing at what Manga Planet has available, I can say for certainty that at least one thing they have licensed is licensed physically by someone else because I own it.

Edit: Actually, looking more at it, they have Magical Sempai available on there and I know Kodansha sells digital volumes for that. I have no idea how the digital licensing works for that.

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 9:53PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm admittedly not knowledgeable enough to say this with absolute certainty, but it seems like digital licensing and physical licensing aren't inherently tied together. I know I've seen a handful of series that are licensed digitally by one company then physically by another.

Actually, glancing at what Manga Planet has available, I can say for certainty that at least one thing they have licensed is licensed physically by someone else because I own it.

Edit: Actually, looking more at it, they have Magical Sempai available on there and I know Kodansha sells digital volumes for that. I have no idea how the digital licensing works for that.

Ah ha interesting, thanks for the info! I'll at least hold on to hope then.

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 10:01PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.