Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

joined Nov 26, 2022

Ok folks, I have a theory about that cryptic chapter. It's just an idea, I'm not sure. I didn't see this theory on the posts but if there were already, sorry.
So, there is Shizuka's haircut as an element, but also the eating problem of Kaoru. Indeed, she seems to not eat enough : Shizuka tells her "are you eating well" and Kaoru answers "I'm eating fine...neither of us are the same as we were then". So that means for Shizuka that she had long hair and for Kaoru she was kinda anorexic (that's first step of my theory).
It is confirmed that Shizuka did change : she cut her hair and, what goes with it, she's dating Mio (which is implicit in the text). But, Kaoru faints twice, and I think it's because she didn't eat enough.
So, maybe (final step) that means she didn't change that much in the (not as she said and not as much as Shizuka did change).
Does it make sense ?

Even tho, I'm in the team of "Kaoru making progress" (very slowly), but that's not part of the point here.

joined May 23, 2013

Tiran taran torin I'm lost.
Whatever this is referencing, I don't get it. I don't even get the credits page's joke. :/

It's the sound of rain. Their shoulders got wet because the umbrella they were sharing wasn't big enough, but they didn't mind because it was such a romantic moment.

Kaoru she was kinda anorexic

Kaoru may or may not have an eating disorder, but the thing Shizuka is referring to is their first breakup back in middle school, when Kaoru stopped eating until Shizuka promised to stay friends. Basically, she's asking Kaoru if she's going to start shit now that they're through. See here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch61#6

joined Nov 26, 2022

Kaoru may or may not have an eating disorder, but the thing Shizuka is referring to is their first breakup back in middle school, when Kaoru stopped eating until Shizuka promised to stay friends. Basically, she's asking Kaoru if she's going to start shit now that they're through. See here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch61#6

Ho, yeah you're totally right, I forgot that. Still, the analogy between Shizuka/haircut and Kaoru/eating problem remains and 'did change' vs 'did not change'. So what to conclude ? That Kaoru is still ill of love ? But because of Mayoi ? OR because of Shizuka ? Both ? Someone (sorry can't remember who) in the comments talked about polyamor and I think I agree. She says she will not going sentimentally but she just go for it one minute after.

joined Mar 28, 2021

KaoMayoi fusion. How lovely!

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Stannis posted:

Kaoru will never NOT come off creepy to me. She's just bad news all over and I wouldn't want her anywhere close to me.

It's going to be double counting with mg1342mg ? your nightmare is going to come true because the author of the manga has absolutely not the same objectives as you concerning kaoru and mask...**You behave like a nuisance on the forum...The author decides what will happen and your opinion is of no importance.**
This chapter is very melancholic and subtle but yes when kaoru asks mask if her emotions are changing towards her, mask seems to tell her yes, but that she goes through subtle messages to do it ....

The bolded is really toeing the line when it comes to the rules. You can voice your opinion without having to insult people.

Bishamon posted:

Who the fuck is this retard? Two commenters express their opinion on a character in the manga, he throws a hissy fit and launches a personal attack against them—and spouts all these kindergarten-level insults at them.

And I'm not 100% sure but I think this same user had done it before. I'm almost certain it's not the first time he goes on a war of personal attacks against other users, always because of a character he's obsessed with.

Is there an admin somewhere around? We could use some moderating here.

You can report posts you think need to be dealt with here. In addition, you need to be more careful not to break the rules yourself. Calling someone a retard (or otherwise outright insulting them) is against the rules.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Look at our girl Honoka being a normie. She has come a long way fron her Bocchi days. Or would it be Tomoko days.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's a lot of duplicate posts.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

my guy is just proud of Honoka's progress (as we all should be) they had to say it 10 times for emphasis

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I can relate to Elisha being blind as a bat without her glasses, that's for darn sure :P Also, she's really rocking that school swimsuit isn't she ?

last edited at Jan 10, 2023 8:44AM

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

my guy is just proud of Honoka's progress (as we all should be) they had to say it 10 times for emphasis

Another proud mama here! SO PROUD! WOOT!

joined Nov 2, 2022

I have been STARVING for more HonoEli

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was sweet!!! and the best part, she doesn't move away... Aaahh, blessed skinship.
Plus extra skinship considering the swimsuits O__O

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I think those gals (Honoka and Elisha) are my favorite. Progress!

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Been so long it feels since my last Honoka x Elisha fix

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Finally more HonoEli!

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Wow, I was just rereading the Honoka x Elisha chapters a few days ago and this mini chapter (33) drops. I hope they become the next "official?" couple, so we can get some more stuff past flirting.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

At least Eromancer can't say Honoka is straight anymore

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

And here me thought, sensei forgot about this idiot couple

joined Jan 6, 2022

HONOELI CONTENT LET'S FUCKING GOOOO

last edited at Jan 11, 2023 12:57PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Finally catching up on all the recent short chapters.
I don't care what y'all say, I live for Mask x Kaoru interactions.
And blushing Mask, oh dear. Gorgeous.
Glad to see more Honoka x Elisha too, they're so good.

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Just fuck already.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Maybe they do and we just don't know about it yet lol

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Lewd >⁠.⁠<

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

This is best mini chapter.

This is the best mini chapter ever.

This mini chapter is way better than a normal chapter.

In fact Kishi-sama should just stop writing normal chapters and from now on focus on making lots 'n lots of mini chapters about MahiMahi. :D

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

This is best mini chapter.

This is the best mini chapter ever.

This mini chapter is way better than a normal chapter.

In fact Kishi-sama should just stop writing normal chapters and from now on focus on making lots 'n lots of mini chapters about MahiMahi. :D

Don't you dare, then I'll never be able to see Ayano and Miyoshi again. What if they finally get together 10 years from now?

To reply you must either login or sign up.