Forum › Be Careful, Onee-san (Serialization) discussion

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

My reaction was like tae chan exactly XD I was like oya? Oya oya??? When did we enter the harem route

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this series is too wholesome to have Mai and Tae together, unfortunately. The only good thing I see coming out of it is Tae being convinced that she shouldn't go to any more marriage meetings with men.

Also, no one would root for the coworker and Hitomi, nor the protagonist of Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! getting together with Hana. But I rooted for Mimika and Yuzumori-san, and for Noriko and Rhianna in Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

last edited at Sep 20, 2022 4:36PM

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

I think this series is too wholesome to have Mai and Tae together, unfortunately. The only good thing I see coming out of it is Tae being convinced that she shouldn't go to any more marriage meetings with men.

Also, no one would root for the coworker and Hitomi, nor the protagonist of Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! getting together with Hana. But I rooted for Mimika and Yuzumori-san, and for Noriko and Rhianna in Majyo to Houki to Kurobuchi Megane

I'm definitely rooting for Mai and Tae ^_^ But yeah, I wouldn't leave Hitomi and the coworker alone in a room, oof!!!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

nor the protagonist of Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! getting together with Hana.

Surely you are aware that most of us who read it do...? Hell, it's actually one of the better setups among the number of other similar series, as unlike some others like Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru! or Onee-san wa Joshi Shougakusei ni Kyoumi ga arimasu, Mya-nee has no previous history of interest in little girls, has no interest in any other girls, and barely even recognizes her own feelings for Hana at all; she just happened to fall for her at first sight.

You're certainly right about the coworker here, though...

last edited at Sep 20, 2022 5:02PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

What makes me think you may be wrong is the fact that Mai and Tae's relationship has steadily and naturally changed and intensified over the course of the first two volumes. Volume 1 is mostly about Tae accepting the fact that she has a crush and deciding to stay by Mai's side as long as she can. Volume 2 is more about Mai, who goes from being hesitant to accept Tae's birthday present to seeking her out for comfort. I have faith that the mangaka isn't just going to switch gears and have the relationship stall out all of a sudden, so I think that at some point fairly soon (probably volume 3 or 4 even), a confession is going to become inevitable. The question is whether the mangaka wants to continue writing -- and the publisher wants to continue paying for -- more content after that happens.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 6:59AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The question is whether the mangaka wants to continue writing -- and the publisher wants to continue paying for -- more content after that happens.

Unless this is followed by a time skip ending like in Kodomo no Jikan, I'd expect there be plenty to write about as they go on trying to keep the relationship secret. But we'll see when we come to that point, I guess.

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 7:36AM

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

I don't think anyone can compete with Igarashi Mai - if she's after a girl you're interested in, you should surrender gracefully and look elsewhere. She's an LL but also a prince.

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

this was a cute chapter and all but oh god why does the foreboding sense of dread i feel from this manga never leave

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I would say it's getting harder to take this seriously with every chapter, but I never did from the start, so...

Srsly, wtf

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

sunspawn posted:

I would say it's getting harder to take this seriously with every chapter, but I never did from the start, so...

Srsly, wtf

Yeah, skill transition from video games to real life is bs, there's a whole dimension and feeling... really ruined my immersion.

That aside, I love this confusion because the eventual realization it's going to be really sweet

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 1:53PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I hope Hitomi used her reward to get a restraining order.

joined May 1, 2015

Hehehehehehe
Onee san sure is a girl magnet.
I am sad Asuma lost. I would have loved to see Tae chan calling her Onee sama.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

More at last. A good day.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Okay, but what did Hitomi ask for?

joined May 29, 2021

Hitomi you can't just kill Azuma like this.

__kawasumi_mai_and_kurata_sayuri_kanon_drawn_by_hiro_dismaless__af8fff43e603564f6b7349639e863a67
Fellowship of Freelancers
joined Oct 11, 2010

Nothing. Best loli can't speak...

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Next chapter...

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Way to misread the situation... :D

And Mai-chan making the Hitomi-chan face, repeatedly, is just hilarious. :D

Mai-chan still the coolest. ^_^

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Somehow this manga keeps feeling more illegal every chapter
edit: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/be_careful_onee_san_serialization_ch18#8
making mae look like a 30~ OL

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 4:39PM

joined Mar 23, 2022

lol now looking forward what hitomi chan request is. She looks dedicated as well they mentioned the bet.
also daym mai fine af when she tie and untie her pony tail.

joined Aug 29, 2019

What a nice way to start off the year. Much appreciated, made me even re-read vol. 2 :D

last edited at Jan 2, 2023 4:47PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Next chapter...

We will never know

joined Apr 16, 2022

Tae's defenses just took body blow after body blow in these chapters lol. And I gotta say, jealousy drama is a lot more fun when the "rival" is actually in love with the person getting jealous.

Marion Diabolito
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hoshikawa Ginza District 4 had the two leads doing something completely illegal, just before they parted ways. The Child Welfare Act is clear, no sex before 18, basically. And the preceding and still applicable national law of Japan forbids anything before 13, including, probably, kissing. Mai-chan might end up pointing out, when she's 13, that it's legal for Tae to give her a birthday kiss. I'm just saying ...

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Hey, it's back! The manga that makes people feel a certain way.

Tae in a Loli-sandwich. I don't see a way out of this without someone getting heartbroken. I guess that's part of growing up.

To reply you must either login or sign up.