Forum › 2DK, G-pen, Alarm clock discussion

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

MangaDex has it listed as completed at chapter 14. Did it get cancelled?

The "Completed" on MangaDex means that the Manga itself has finished publication, not the scanlation.

There are 35 chapters in 8 volumes, as well as an additional epilogue in the "Aftertime" volume, which is really a collection of short stories that also includes this super cute and charming one-shot.

Also, I was looking at the bonus pack-in with the Amazon version of volume 8, and just now noticed that it's designed to look like a lifestyle magazine profile of everybody's favorite OL on the make Louko. I won't leave any spoilers, but I will say that this pleases me as she is lowkey my favorite character in the series. She tries hard!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There are 35 chapters in 8 volumes, as well as an additional epilogue in the "Aftertime" volume, which is really a collection of short stories that also includes this super cute and charming one-shot.

That one is like the Platonic ideal of the super cute and charming one-shot. I had kinda forgotten about it, and your link led to my day getting a good bit better. So thanks.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Well, at least her arc ended up quite nicely.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I just found out that this manga is licensed and completely released in German and boy howdy i haven't felt the need to burn 80 bucks i don't have on some manga as strongly as rn in a looong time.

Was actually thinking about doing a (relatively) quick second-hand translation job to get it all out in English but Germany hates torrents so i couldn't find them anywhere on the net

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I could get you the raws in Japanese only but just so you know, another individual is releasing an english version and it's up to ch14 right now in MangaDex so yaaay there's hope.

It's actually kind of sad that it's not licensed in English yet.

joined Jun 21, 2021

I could get you the raws in Japanese only but just so you know, another individual is releasing an english version and it's up to ch14 right now in MangaDex so yaaay there's hope.

It's actually kind of sad that it's not licensed in English yet.

I have the jp. Raws, just can't translate Japanese sadly ^^' Though i'm hoping to be able to eventually. Yee someone on Nyaa.si is making them, which is great~

Right? licensing works in mysterious ways sometimes. Germany has a comparatively large manga market but it's still rare to see smth get a license here earlier than a US one

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Pass The Sangria, Darling! I want to use this as me' catchphrase! Oh no, she's Scottish!! Loved the scottinese, ya' right canny!!!

Tumblr_6092d594b3a92296a4d35bac1b1a474c_c2d1131f_400
joined Apr 4, 2022

one day someone will pick this up again ;-;

joined May 3, 2014

UGHH 6 months since a new chapter was released on mangadex :/

joined May 31, 2022

So.. Mangadex stuck at 15chapters last updated 7months ago..., yet all the raws until vol 8 exist on the internet. So... what happened I ask... Because, Sexy Ak dropped it too, why would no translation group pick it up?

joined Jun 21, 2021

So.. Mangadex stuck at 15chapters last updated 7months ago..., yet all the raws until vol 8 exist on the internet. So... what happened I ask... Because, Sexy Ak dropped it too, why would no translation group pick it up?

iirc Akiba Detectives did these chapters as commissions, so if you wanna see them keep going ya gotta pay up

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

so we gonna start a go fund me or what?? i know we are all broke but imagine if each of us donated a dollar. we could commission the rest of this great story.

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 12:42AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, just go in together. You did plan to be eating out today anyway. ;)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

daydream_dog94 posted:

so we gonna start a go fund me or what?? i know we are all broke but imagine if each of us donated a dollar. we could commission the rest of this great story.

Oh Gouma is working on it!

last edited at Dec 23, 2022 8:42AM

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

iirc Akiba Detectives did these chapters as commissions, so if you wanna see them keep going ya gotta pay up

Scanlation groups can do that? I'd figure there would be legal issues abound taking commisions for fan translations

Dynastyscans
joined May 24, 2022

Scanlation groups can do that? I'd figure there would be legal issues abound taking commisions for fan translations

There's legal issues scanlating in general. It's robbing the TV when you've already pocketed their cell phone.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As we can see, a truly useless lesbian is useless even when it comes to her work. Well, they did manage to finish everything in time in the end, though.

Clearly they should just adopt Koyuki-chan. :nods:

joined Apr 2, 2020

Yesssssssssssssss it's baaaaaaaaaaaaaack, thank be the Goddesses

Ava-min
joined Dec 8, 2022

Oh nice - Gouma seems to have picked up the translation. I translated the last two chapters over on mangadex, but without any experience there's only so much I was able to do. Nice to see somebody with more skill work on it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

leerlauf posted:

Oh nice - Gouma seems to have picked up the translation. I translated the last two chapters over on mangadex, but without any experience there's only so much I was able to do. Nice to see somebody with more skill work on it.

Oh! there you are, thank you so much for that... I was going to mention your chapters here but then I Saw Gouma doing a new version and I didn't want to discourage it or draw attention away from it, I was conflicted! but I'm very grateful to both of you for working on it and for the chance to say it.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

Ch 11.5 just on its own gives hella poly vibes

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

Well seems my Christmas present came late this year, but it's the most welcoming one.

Thanks for picking up one of my favourites , it's been so much time, may this new year bring you luck and joy you've deserved it.

last edited at Dec 29, 2022 6:24PM

joined Mar 29, 2021

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSSSSS

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope good things happen for Koyuki-Chan in the future. Also, maybe more Louko

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Soon as they mentioned the pot and roomy. They're predictable tropes but still entertaining at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.