Forum › Kimi to Tsuzuru Utakata discussion

A9-ava
joined Apr 7, 2022

As an angst lover this series is feeding me good.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Anybody got a guess what Kaori's super deadly disease could be? I was thinking of cystic fibrosis but that still has a life expectancy of around 30, not 15

Incurable Cough of Death™

B6071aac7a563dcf7b3ca75169a02fc0
joined Dec 4, 2018

You're telling me she's preparing for her demise?? hell nah

D5164b27-cfaa-445d-9e4d-39ed256e1b0a
joined Mar 4, 2021

these chibi credits are one of my fav credit pages hahaha

anw prayer circle kaori get better,,,

last edited at Oct 9, 2022 7:12AM

Heheee
joined Feb 27, 2020

Why do you hurt me like this :')))

joined Sep 2, 2018

This manga is going to end some day and it's going to kill me

Nah its gonna kill Karori
finger guns

.... But jokes aside this is the first "I'm going to die in the near future" series to genuinely captivate me and it's wrecking me so I'm there with ya

last edited at Nov 7, 2022 5:40AM

joined Sep 9, 2022

Now she got the most dangerous hairstyle.......

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

The ultimate death flag... that's it, folks, no deus ex machina here, she's a goner.

In any case, a lovely chapter, honestly. Some good fluff and some setup/developments. Shizuku's reservations about opening up hit very close. The series has done a great job of describing and displaying Shizuku's anxieties. Simultaneously impressively convincing and captivating and far too convincing for comfort, but I also love the payoff of her very noticeable progress. Her telling Kaori she wants to tell her but doesn't know how was incredibly sweet.

joined May 29, 2021

The ultimate death flag... that's it, folks, no deus ex machina here, she's a goner.

Was going to say the same. As soon as I saw the hairstyle I went “Oh no…”

joined Aug 7, 2020

she just HAD to get her in the death hairstyle

from every possible hair style she could've thought of, she had to chose this one

rip
unless your name is nanoha, there's no saving you now

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The emotions are more vibrant now, eh? Of course they are, just like her own. ^_^

joined May 1, 2015

I am bracing for the worst but, this isn't fair.
Why can Kaori be happy for all eternity?
I will cry is if she dies. I am still holding hope.
Also, thanks for the wonderful Christmas release. Magnificent gift.

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 9:38AM

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

When Kaori suggested uploading Shizuku's new novel online, did it bother Shizuku because of the painful memory of the last time she submitted a novel online? Or because the new novel contains her true feelings for Kaori, and so she doesn't want anyone but Kaori to read it?

last edited at Dec 25, 2022 3:16PM

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

I said I wasn't going to read this and yet here I am. Why oh why, this story is going to hurt.

joined Oct 31, 2021

I hate that we "know" how this is gonna end thanks to the flashforward in chapter 1 (I absolutely hate flashforwards) yet I still hold hope it's not going to happen...

Knight_natsume_02_profile_resize-min
joined Apr 13, 2018

When Kaori suggested uploading Shizuku's new novel online, did it bother Shizuku because of the painful memory of the last time she submitted a novel online? Or because the new novel contains her true feelings for Kaori, and so she doesn't want anyone but Kaori to read it?

I thought it hurt her because it was supposed to be a novel just for the two of them. And when she suggested that, it kinda seems like it pushed the mutual feeling or own thing away?
Though I would also say it is because it is scary to open up your own feelings to others and going from the person she wants to trust the most to the whole internet world? That‘s a gigantic leap.

Bppble
joined Aug 22, 2022

It's a death flag? Aw shit, I wear my hair like that all the time. Delete my account once I'm gone, please.

I hope she'll actually get to confess and they won't pull something like her not making it in time.

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Not only is the hairstyle now in play, we got a "give me some time to tell you" when a hidden clock is ticking. IDK if we're even going to get a confession pre-mortem, people.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It's a death flag?

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/anime-mom-hair-dead-mom-hair

I learn something new every day.

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

I somehow missed this one so read from the beginning. Oh my. This is probably not a good choice to get oneself in the Christmas mood. I doubt it will end well for Kaori. Also not gonna be surprised if eventually it somehow ends with Shizuku x Ruri

sikachu Uploader
Mimi-avatar
joined Aug 12, 2022

With the release of chapter 24, we're again caught up with the raw!

Sensei took a 1-month break to sort out the story, and we'll hopefully be back on the next issue of Comic Yuri Hime which will come out on 2023/01/18.

Here's the "apology" illustration she drew for us: https://twitter.com/maymaymay7523/status/1603531625567965184

Until then...

last edited at Dec 29, 2022 6:00AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Heartbreaking.

joined May 29, 2021

So you have chosen then…

joined Dec 12, 2022

Why does this story hurt me..

To reply you must either login or sign up.