Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Not gonna lie, this was pretty darn sexy :⁠0 All with looks, facial expressions and little visual suggestions too, which is pretty hard to pull off. The art in this series never cease to amaze me.

joined Feb 21, 2019

always a treat when we get a best couple chapter :D Ai and Chie are so great together <3

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Wey jajaja
i was smiling like an idiot the whole chapter :)
Ai x Chie always put high the expectations in couple dynamics in the series :)

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Poor Chie. She must be so frustrated. Ai has become tiresome and pathetic.

Sorry, but I really don't get why people still enjoy this pairing. I used to love them, but at some point Ms. "can I touch your boobs" turned into a mega-prude. This isn't a couple anymore. This is one person trying to progress a relationship and the other person treating her like a niusance to be kept at arm's length. Let me know when Ai realizes she's actually in a relationhip and stops taking Chie for granted.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

always a treat when we get a best couple chapter :D

Wait, there was a Mahi-Mahi chapter? Where?!! :p

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This is one person trying to progress a relationship and the other person treating her like a niusance to be kept at arm's length.

We clearly don't read the same manga. To me you're describing a total different couple. They have shown very sweet moments together and Ai has shown more than once she love Chie and want a future together with her. I don't know how you manage to come to such a conclusion.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Crooked Smile That's Lesbian Gayface

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Sorry, but I really don't get why people still enjoy this pairing. I used to love them, but at some point Ms. "can I touch your boobs" turned into a mega-prude. This isn't a couple anymore. This is one person trying to progress a relationship and the other person treating her like a niusance to be kept at arm's length. Let me know when Ai realizes she's actually in a relationhip and stops taking Chie for granted.

I....what???

If we were in the same room, I would be staring at you like you just grew an eyeball out of each nostril. I cannot imagine how in the world you could read this comic, where Ai is giggly and blushing like crazy over a text roleplay kiss, and think she is "treating her like a nuisance" or "taking her for granted."

It's like if you started talking about the mecha combat on page four. Just, like....you're describing things that are explicitly not in the comic.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

As an aside, does this make the Kiss list? Is the Kiss list still being maintained?

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

As an aside, does this make the Kiss list? Is the Kiss list still being maintained?

Yup it is

And there was already a precedent, so in it went:
220.3 - Ayano x Miyoshi, 220.5 for the reversal (virtual?)

last edited at Dec 18, 2022 8:50PM

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

WHY ARE YOU SO CUUUUUTE

joined Sep 1, 2021

This is one person trying to progress a relationship and the other person treating her like a niusance to be kept at arm's length.

We clearly don't read the same manga. To me you're describing a total different couple. They have shown very sweet moments together and Ai has shown more than once she love Chie and want a future together with her. I don't know how you manage to come to such a conclusion.

I....what???

If we were in the same room, I would be staring at you like you just grew an eyeball out of each nostril. I cannot imagine how in the world you could read this comic, where Ai is giggly and blushing like crazy over a text roleplay kiss, and think she is "treating her like a nuisance" or "taking her for granted."

It's like if you started talking about the mecha combat on page four. Just, like....you're describing things that are explicitly not in the comic.

Never mind. I'm apparently losing my mind. I've been feeling frustrated with Ai for a while now and yet looking back over old Ai x Chie chapters I can't even figure out why. There've been plenty of kisses and physical intimacy I didn't even remember. Apparently I've either been transported to an alternate reality, or I read too many damn comics to keep them all straight ... or parenting life is just too stressful and my memory is suffering ...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The secret sexting (?) was more conspicuous than just kissing normally

joined May 23, 2013

Never mind. I'm apparently losing my mind.

Maybe you were thinking of Michiru, the photographer who keeps sending seriously mixed messages to Airi, her model.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I....what???

Never mind. I'm apparently losing my mind. I've been feeling frustrated with Ai for a while now and yet looking back over old Ai x Chie chapters I can't even figure out why. There've been plenty of kisses and physical intimacy I didn't even remember. Apparently I've either been transported to an alternate reality, or I read too many damn comics to keep them all straight ... or parenting life is just too stressful and my memory is suffering ...

That's fair enough. You might've just been getting wires crossed with one of the many other storylines. I was actually a little worried that my response was too snarky, and I really appreciate that you reconsidered your perspective instead of getting defensive and doubling down. Respect.

joined Sep 1, 2021

Never mind. I'm apparently losing my mind.

Maybe you were thinking of Michiru, the photographer who keeps sending seriously mixed messages to Airi, her model.

Oh I've definitely been irritated with her ... wtf? At times she's even seemed to be in denial that she's gay, which couldn't be more obvious.

It's possible my wires got crossed a bit; maybe that's what happens when you binge read the first 240 or so chapters of a manga with 15 different ships in it.

But I think I've probably just exaggerated in scope or significance a few times here or there when Ai has seemed strangely resistant to taking things further. But that certainly hasn't kept them from kissing, even though that's how I remembered it. I think also the change in tone from the beginning of the manga, where there was all sorts of gratuitous handsy ecchi (paricularly Ai's breast groping) vs. now, when that's all been toned down, has made Ai's relative prudishness as of late seem kind of frustrating.

joined Sep 1, 2021

That's fair enough. You might've just been getting wires crossed with one of the many other storylines. I was actually a little worried that my response was too snarky, and I really appreciate that you reconsidered your perspective instead of getting defensive and doubling down. Respect.

Thanks, I've gotten into snark wars before on this forum and it seems I've learned a lesson. My initial inclination was to strongly defend my position, but then I figured I should probably check my work, so to speak, so I consulted the kiss list and I couldn't believe how many there were that I'd forgotten about.

In this one, my reaction came from seeing Chie's face in the last panel with her eyes closed, which seemed (to me) like she was suppressing some serious disappointment that she didn't get Ai's lips. But in retrospect I'm almost certainly exaggerating the significance of it.

I actually really like this couple and so I'm probably remembering some of the disappointment from the near-misses before they finally kissed the first time (as I mentioned before I binge-read most of this). But by the same token, I can definitely see that my initial post was probably a bit triggering to others; we all understandably get emotionally invested in these storylines.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 5:45PM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ohhh....my heart...

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah, mari and yuu, precious

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Odd, I can't turn the pages, go full screen or resize... even if I click on the next page number to the left it doesn't load and f5 will refresh to the first page.
But I can read Akebi and the other works posted today just fine, it's only with this update in Virgin empire that things don't work. I'm reading in my pc btw

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 8:21PM

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

The Love Wave is actually so true tho. Even when I'm just sitting with some friends I start being all sentimental in my head

joined Jul 23, 2014

Yuu is such a precious tsundere

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

i get love wave too whenever i see new chapter

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Miyoshi is radiating chad energy.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Miyoshi is radiating chad energy.

With the wrong girl tho

To reply you must either login or sign up.