Forum › Sweet Days with a Boy discussion

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I personally think that craft where they repair the ceramic thingies is really cool.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, the last chapter's ending went right over Ai's head, as did the reason he called her. And now we're back almost exactly where we were before this chapter...

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i´m guessing he just going to say something along the lines of "i´m sorry for being rude to you, i just don´t know how to react to such open displays of affection" hopefully i´m wrong and he´ll confess on the spot but we´ll see

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

the confession and their relationship after is one of the only things keeping me going anymore , thank you for continuing to upload this series

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ah ffs, guess ill stay deprived of my confession for a while. This kind of development was definitly likely tho, as much as it annoys me

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Starting to move forward and actually having a plan for his future now.

joined Sep 28, 2022

as much as I kinda wanted nagisa to just go in and say everything this is probably a better more realistic option really, confessing to ai now just puts her in a very hard to navigate spot since this manga is grounded in reality lol

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

as much as I kinda wanted nagisa to just go in and say everything this is probably a better more realistic option really, confessing to ai now just puts her in a very hard to navigate spot since this manga is grounded in reality lol

While I do agree with you, Nagisa is also young, and his feelings are overflowing. His plan involves years of keeping his feelings in a box. Like. How, haha! Also, Ai is definitely gonna stay oblivious and risks meeting someone, his little heart won't like that, lolI

I dunno, I'm just rotten for romance no matter what ^_^

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

While I do agree with you, Nagisa is also young, and his feelings are overflowing. His plan involves years of keeping his feelings in a box. Like. How, haha! Also, Ai is definitely gonna stay oblivious and risks meeting someone, his little heart won't like that, lolI

I dunno, I'm just rotten for romance no matter what ^_^

I don't think there is anything as concrete as a plan here - he just has a rough idea of the direction he wants to step in at the moment. Whether it will take years or he will end up blurting it out sooner than that will remain to be seen.

joined Jun 6, 2019

YURI WERE?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

YURI WERE?

In all the series with the Yuri tag.

Vceajf
joined Nov 19, 2021

Why I used to hate this? Jesus I was so childlike, have a good story, It's better than some of yuri's, I'm not that het hated what I used to be, I'm so so glad I change

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 9:57AM

joined Mar 15, 2015

I'm a bit surprised to hear that Takahito (Nagisa's father) is Yui(Ai's sister)'s second husband; previously, I thought only Takahito was on his second marriage. Does this perhaps mean that the brother Nagisa mentioned is Yui's son from her first marriage?

The part at the end is a bit surprising, and I wonder if we're entering the final act of the series.

last edited at Dec 14, 2022 12:44AM

joined Jun 11, 2021

i feel like age gap stories get way too predictable when one of them is in high school. like oh you're going away for a few years to college and then it'll time skip to when you're a legal adult and you'll both embrace and it'll end on a teary "welcome home..!" i'm just getting tired of this lol.
thanks so much for translating though, i've been enjoying this one otherwise.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Murphy's Law comes out in full force and everything that can go wrong on her birthday does so... At least she has Nagisa looking out for her. For now.

I swear, I wasn't even halfway through the trouble when I started to hear Suletta sing Happy Birthday i my mind...

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

i feel like age gap stories get way too predictable when one of them is in high school. like oh you're going away for a few years to college and then it'll time skip to when you're a legal adult and you'll both embrace and it'll end on a teary "welcome home..!" i'm just getting tired of this lol.

I totally agree with you. These are stories, we're reading them, we're age-gap fujoshis, the authors should realize it, LOL, most people who are uncomfortable with such romance won't be reading it, they should try and make characters and situations a bit more believable, or less predictable, I dunno. I don't know if everyone in this situation would take the moral high ground like we see too often of lying to themselves that it's platonic and friends and then only allowing themselves to see the truth once the younger partner is older. I mean sure some people must do that, but some must not as well.

But just like you, I like the story and I'm happy to be working on it! YW!

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

in real life is it a taboo to have a relationship with your step nephew, age gap or not?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Anyone know how to block certain tags so that don’t show up in searches? Reading all the comments and I guess admin is just going to let hetero stuff be uploaded here? Thought that kinda defeated the purpose but whatever. So can I filter the tags/ searches somehow?

For someone who is on the site since 2014 you seem strangely ignorant of the fact that Dynasty always hosted het and was never a yuri exclusive site, so the "purpose" you are talking about never existed but whatever. You have the option to blacklist tags under Manage Profile.

Edit: Never mind, I checked your (thankfully) small post history, I can see you never read these replies and just complain for complaining's sake.

last edited at Feb 8, 2023 2:51AM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Boom!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

YURI WERE?

Yuri were. Yuri are. Yuri will be.
But not here, and that's fine.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

An unexpected meeting and a wake-up call.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I totally agree with you. These are stories, we're reading them, we're age-gap fujoshis, the authors should realize it, LOL, most people who are uncomfortable with such romance won't be reading it, they should try and make characters and situations a bit more believable, or less predictable, I dunno. I don't know if everyone in this situation would take the moral high ground like we see too often of lying to themselves that it's platonic and friends and then only allowing themselves to see the truth once the younger partner is older. I mean sure some people must do that, but some must not as well.

But just like you, I like the story and I'm happy to be working on it! YW!

I think it's less a case of pandering to societal norms and more that Nagisa wants to be independent of his parents, so that he can do what he wants without getting the C-block from dad, who clearly seems to dislike Ai. Ai is part of it, but so is his desire to study art, which his father seems to be opposed to.

Basically, the author managed to avoid bad cliches so far, have a little bit of trust in her.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Sadistic-Demon posted:

Anyone know how to block certain tags so that don’t show up in searches? Reading all the comments and I guess admin is just going to let hetero stuff be uploaded here? Thought that kinda defeated the purpose but whatever. So can I filter the tags/ searches somehow?

Blacklist feature detailed here. In search, simply include your desired tag in the "Without tags" field. Otherwise, you've read my previous posts so I can't fathom why you proceeded to make this one in this manner. Banned for a day, next time for this offense is permanent. Take care.

KazuyaKirigaya
joined Feb 7, 2022

Here it is, the moment is upon us. Ai is going to feel so conflicted of seeing Nagisa as more than a nephew now that the cat is out of the bag.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I smell a time-skip, or at least some serious compression. This chapter cleared the deck for Nagisa to head for his endgame, which it's pretty clear is:
Graduate, move out, get into the kind of study he wants, show some awesome, court her as an independent adult

If we want to fit that into the couple of chapters before the (axe comes down?) end, that means a rather quick push forward.

To reply you must either login or sign up.