Forum › Posts by きらきら輝いた

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

the confession and their relationship after is one of the only things keeping me going anymore , thank you for continuing to upload this series

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Centuriic-1563165362925228032-img1

ok now this is epic

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Huyandere-1557425925330968588-img1

never thought i'd see this on here, yet here we are .... i accept this fate.

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

i always come back to read this ahrhwhwhehrhwjakdj

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

I found that last page kinda confusing...

tbh i did too when i was translating it lol, although this was like almost a year ago
What were you confused about exactly?

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Nsfw_senmura-1483039613631737856-img1

yesyesyesyesyesyesyes YES

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

ah... the pieces fall into place...

きらきら輝いた
Image Comments 15 Jan 05:52
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Choro_at_honey_89375540_p0

ahhhthis artist makes som ereally wholesome comiucs

Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

holy fuxk, jacket x label?? lets fucking GOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

Very nice :)

Does Meiling wear bells in canon? Trying to remember if i've seen her with them before.

According to the ol touhou wiki, "Meiling (美鈴) means "Beauty Bell/Chime." Also, if I recall correctly, she makes a chime/bell sound when she enters the stage in EoSD. I could be wrong of course, but I think this is a really cool interpretation of Meiling that Yonurime has done ; )

bit off topic, but i havent seen many artists do something like this with Kosuzu. then again, i haven't read or seen much of any works involving her in the first place so idk

thank you guys so much for working on another one of Yonurime's amazing works!! this shit gives.me. life.

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

kyouko spittin some fiery wisdom. say the things you feel that you need to say as soon as possible, because who knows if you'll get a chance when you or them are gone!! leave no regrets!!!

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

doitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoitdoit

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

i cant express me gratitude to you enough for working on such an amazing manga. cant fucking wait to see what happens next chapter (even if they get interrupted or something in some loveydovey moment)

this is me every fuckin day

last edited at Jan 3, 2022 5:40PM

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

not sure if antyone's mentioned this but I just can't get over how fucking pretty Ai is. I'm not even kidding, she looks good in every panel she's in. she might be my favorite looking manga character ever .,,' i don't understand how it's possible for a character to look THIS GOOD

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

"In all things, the beginning and end are the most engaging. Does the love of man and woman suggest only their embraces? No, the sorrow of lovers parted before they met, laments over promises betrayed, long lonely nights spent sleepless until dawn, pining thoughts for one in some far place, a woman left sighing over past love in her tumbledown abode—It is these, surely, that embody the romance of love."

absolutely lovely, that's all i can say

Poem can be found here! It sure is gorgeous though, yeah.
https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/books/316262/essays-in-idleness-and-hojoki-by-kenko-and-chomei/.

you really found it? holy crap, I tried searching for it earlier, but I guess I didn't search enough. I know what I'll be reading now, thank you so much : )

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

"In all things, the beginning and end are the most engaging. Does the love of man and woman suggest only their embraces? No, the sorrow of lovers parted before they met, laments over promises betrayed, long lonely nights spent sleepless until dawn, pining thoughts for one in some far place, a woman left sighing over past love in her tumbledown abode—It is these, surely, that embody the romance of love."

absolutely lovely, that's all i can say

last edited at Dec 26, 2021 11:27PM

Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

It’s strangely charming when people write their fetishes. When you can tell they get really deep into it, and you can see that un-self-conscious fetish logic—like, in the space they create, armpits just are sexy, of course they are, it’s axiomatic; and to dig into it more, well, that can only mean you make them look like sex organs. The rawness of it, and the undisguised honesty, is endearing. There’s no self-judgement or self-monitoring, no attempting to convice others. They just… enjoy it. And that’s really lovely to see. I like seeing people get excited about the things they like, even if I don’t like them. And even if those things are vagina armpits.

Never saw it like this tbh, you make a really good point. When artists and authors are able to create worlds and characters with such honesty and admiration for their ideal, I can't help but respect it.

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

Jo'on x Shion gives me life...

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

So nice to see tragedy blossom into potential romance, and to see two people who actually reciprocate their feelings come together

きらきら輝いた
Heating discussion 05 Dec 16:52
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

honestly one of the best yuri doujins i've ever read, absolutely incredible

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

5th active project?! that's incredible, thank you.

きらきら輝いた
Image Comments 06 Sep 21:10
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Sq91fxpzthl71

Mistakes?? We call those 'happy accidents'!

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

Thanks for translating this, it's a story that I feel almost completely speaks out to me. Pg 33 is genuinely perfect

きらきら輝いた
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020

Interesting interactions between Mary and Sumireko, I like it

きらきら輝いた
Image Comments 17 Aug 00:10
Dqijxcpe
joined Jul 26, 2020
Syuri22_1418850065825759236

holy shit, radishes are on sale