Forum › I Won't Sleep with You for Free discussion

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

This is weirdly entertaining to read even though I'm not a fan of harems lol

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

This is weirdly entertaining to read even though I'm not a fan of harems lol

That's probably because it's not really a standard harem. Like most of the women she's having sex with aren't really emotionally involved with her, so while it certainly has the castmembers to equal harems, a lot of the girls really only want to fuck her and they get to do that already. As a result there's also just no shitty "oh all the girls are competing for my affection" when they can just slap some cash down and have a good time.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

that was pretty cute

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

... coincidentally appropriate scantilator name this time around.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Did she have sex with swimsuit woman and Asakura on the same day? If so, no wonder she's tired.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Chapter 13: I just realized from this chapter that a relationship has love going both ways between two people like a two lane road. In Minami’s case, there happens to be a expensive toll both in the middle of that two lane road… but it’s not a two lane road—it’s a multi-lane interstate highway driven over by many trucks… at least that’s how I view prostitution.

I personally think it’d be better if prostitutes changed jobs to be psychologists—for there’s a shortage of psychologists, the work is less physically demanding, and the hourly rate is about the same.

It would be neat if a judge allowed that for a more lenient sentence—get arrested for prostitution, work off the sentence with community service as a psychologist. It’s a great idea… but I’d think they’d rather go to prison than listen to other people’s problems. I mean, Tony Soprano is an example of a patient mind-screwing the doctor.

last edited at Nov 13, 2022 11:23PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well that's definitely a unique way of sleeping lmao

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Chapter 13: I just realized from this chapter that a relationship has love going both ways between two people like a two lane road. In Minami’s case, there happens to be a expensive toll both in the middle of that two lane road… but it’s not a two lane road—it’s a multi-lane interstate highway driven over by many trucks… at least that’s how I view prostitution.

I personally think it’d be better if prostitutes changed jobs to be psychologists—for there’s a shortage of psychologists, the work is less physically demanding, and the hourly rate is about the same.

It would be neat if a judge allowed that for a more lenient sentence—get arrested for prostitution, work off the sentence with community service as a psychologist. It’s a great idea… but I’d think they’d rather go to prison than listen to other people’s problems. I mean, Tony Soprano is an example of a patient mind-screwing the doctor.

Because you can just become a psychologist no sweat

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 2:04AM

joined Sep 6, 2018

Because you can just become a psychologist no sweat

Actually, it’s no sweat to be a fake psychologist. Psychologists can prescribe drugs, fakes can’t do that. But I’m sure the street drugs they’ll peddle on the side will profit the fake psychologist just fine. A Placebo doctor peddling narcotic placebos—that’s funny. It’s a step up from witch doctor.

This is “slightly, tangentially” off topic, so back to the manga: I’d like to see some character arc from Minami. It’ll be fun to see how mangaka goes about this.

Profile2
joined Aug 8, 2015

Psychologists CAN'T prescribe drugs. Psychiatrists can, because they're doctors. That doesn't mean psychologists are fake, psychotherapy is a pretty robust discipline for being so young and it's demand is actually quite high, and good psychology education does provide a surface-level understanding of neurology.

On topic, Asakura's emotions seem to complicate the plot... lol

I feel really bad for camera girl now.

Matchari2
joined Apr 17, 2022

Ok but like
I'm 90% sure that camera girl must've stalked them. Which I'm pretty sure is a crime. The justice person convicting someone as a criminal using evidence which they acquired via criminal means.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Isn’t it nice that everyone is having fun? :)

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Hark in thine ear: change places, and, handy dandy, which is the justice, which is the thief?

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

After realizing that Miyako college staying would be in danger for her "business", i wonder if Nakano is going to be able to "put her hands in the fire" for Miyako well being
I wanna know, these kind of thing keeping from dropping this, apart from the sex jaja

joined Apr 16, 2022

Nakano is the smartest villain in manga history

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

YO.

WHAT?

laughter

joined Oct 8, 2016

Ok but like
I'm 90% sure that camera girl must've stalked them. Which I'm pretty sure is a crime. The justice person convicting someone as a criminal using evidence which they acquired via criminal means.

So right now, she'd probably fall within the realm of like a paparazzo. Stalking has a few requirements of threats to safety, so otherwise following people is technically legal unless they become aware and therefor fearful of your presence, or you ignore warnings from police.

So, she "stalked" her but likely does not meet the legal threshold for it to be actionable. The intimate photos though are a different matter. It'll depend on Japanese law but those photos I believe were ones taken at an apartment / hotel which generally carries an expectation of privacy so taking photos may implicate camera girl in trespassing if she had to get onto private property to do so. If the curtains were open and she could take the photos from public grounds she may still be legally clear (this is jurisdictional in the states, no clue about Japan).

TL;DR - Camera girl is in a morally grey area, but likely legally fine. Depends on Japanese law which I'm not familiar with and finding an English translation of the Japanese legal code would take a bit more work.

Not to defend her though, camera girl is being a weirdo, but she likley isn't a complete hypocite atm but again, no expert on Japanese crim/civ law.

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 11:07AM

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

For plot reason, i think 15 should had come before the 14
but anyway, intimidated photos should never be taken ;)

joined Mar 13, 2022

Damn, the reporter girls literally just a femcel. shes gonna be the salty reddit virgin of this story

joined Sep 11, 2019

Reporter girl really on that maidenless/sexless behaviour

But idk what to feel about that break over fetish

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 5:21PM

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

Can't bring myself to like camera girl at all nor can I bring myself to feel any sympathy for her lol. Honestly just hope that there's going to be one more chapter with her before we can move on from it.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

What zero coochie does to a mfer

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

InMyFlesh posted:

I really liked the development she got in this chapter.

Too bad that she seems to be disliked by a lot of people in this forum...

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

InMyFlesh posted:

I really liked the development she got in this chapter.

Too bad that she seems to be disliked by a lot of people in this forum...

I like her more now as well. I can appreciate a handsome but repressed girl, who just needs to work through some baggage.

The forum comments should be taken with a grain of salt, since most people don't post their opinion here. For example, this thread has over 50k views, but only 300 posts.

To reply you must either login or sign up.