Forum › Posts by drem

joined Oct 8, 2016

Ok but like
I'm 90% sure that camera girl must've stalked them. Which I'm pretty sure is a crime. The justice person convicting someone as a criminal using evidence which they acquired via criminal means.

So right now, she'd probably fall within the realm of like a paparazzo. Stalking has a few requirements of threats to safety, so otherwise following people is technically legal unless they become aware and therefor fearful of your presence, or you ignore warnings from police.

So, she "stalked" her but likely does not meet the legal threshold for it to be actionable. The intimate photos though are a different matter. It'll depend on Japanese law but those photos I believe were ones taken at an apartment / hotel which generally carries an expectation of privacy so taking photos may implicate camera girl in trespassing if she had to get onto private property to do so. If the curtains were open and she could take the photos from public grounds she may still be legally clear (this is jurisdictional in the states, no clue about Japan).

TL;DR - Camera girl is in a morally grey area, but likely legally fine. Depends on Japanese law which I'm not familiar with and finding an English translation of the Japanese legal code would take a bit more work.

Not to defend her though, camera girl is being a weirdo, but she likley isn't a complete hypocite atm but again, no expert on Japanese crim/civ law.

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 11:07AM

joined Oct 8, 2016

I'm getting confused about the angel daughter-father relationship. Is the father an actual controling asshole to his daighter, or does she simply have some sort of complex and is misinterpreting what her well-meaning father is saying?

Honestly I think she just knows her father is a super important angel and puts upon herself that she must live up to his 'expectations' not realizing that he honestly (as far as we've been shown) just wants her to live a happy life. He doesn't need her to follow in his foot steps, he doesn't seem to be actively criticizing anything she does, he genuinely seems to just want her to have a happy life.

Maybe there's a twist down the line but so far Glamor's dad just seems like honestly one of nicest parents in a manga I've seen. Especially for a parent that's the "super important & influential" kind of archetype.

Maybe at most the only criticism towards the guy I can find is that he hasn't managed to get through to his daughter that she doesn't that she REALLY doesn't need to be as 'perfect' as she tries to be but he may just not be aware of how bad it is. Otherwise he seems like a good dude for now.

joined Oct 8, 2016

This may not be the final chapter. Chapter 3 also had an [END] tag on the last page so there could be more but this is a decent actual end if this is it.