Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I love this

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Oh she wants to smash something alright

joined May 7, 2020

Never thought this is how I would get my music news, can’t wait to listen to the album!

joined May 7, 2020

Never thought this is how I would get my music news, can’t wait to listen to the album!

joined Dec 30, 2018

As of this comic getting dropped the WILLOW - Coping Mechanism (visuals) video has 73k views. Curious how high it'll get now.

75 a of right now

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

As of this comic getting dropped the WILLOW - Coping Mechanism (visuals) video has 73k views. Curious how high it'll get now.

75 a of right now

we have spoken! let's make it to 80k!

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

She's going to smash

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

75 a of right now

Is it that good? I've been avoiding listening to Willow's latest stuff because I heard >one< song like a year ago and did not enjoy it.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Well... Koga is capable of some kind of smashing. She just has not realized it yet.

I see what you did there

yes...smash it up!

also, Willow is in your list now.

joined Aug 12, 2019

75 a of right now

Is it that good? I've been avoiding listening to Willow's latest stuff because I heard >one< song like a year ago and did not enjoy it.

so far, I'm liking it and I had no idea she was doing her own thing just like her brother Jaden but they're separate on the alt-pops.

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 2:36PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

75 a of right now

so far, I'm liking it and I had no idea she was doing her own thing just like her brother Jaden but they're separate on the alt-pops.

Immediately after I asked it I decided to listen to the song. Will give the album a try later.
Now I'll obsessively check if someone posted a bass cover of this song, otherwise I'LL DO IT MYSELF

Aad5de07-6a80-42fd-9e08-475f1b3dba76
joined Jan 28, 2020

Pleasantly surprised seeing WILLOW in here! COPINGMECHANISM is a great album though, highly recommend if you want some good grunge-pop.

Also super cool of the friend to give it a try, I hope this leads to Aya being able to talk about music more comfortably around her friends!

last edited at Dec 4, 2022 2:59PM

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

i didn't know that will smith's daughter makes such good music today, but now i know =o)
but to be honest, this is not really the music for "when you just want to smash something up". it's to less "in the face". when i read this sentence, "otep" immediately popped into my head. this is rather the music for such a moment, at least in my opinion ;o)

otep - warhead
https://youtu.be/VXRM2PoHGDw

otep - equal rights equal lefts
https://youtu.be/929886X4QnM
takes a bit of time to get to the "smash" part (refrain)

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Well... Koga is capable of some kind of smashing. She just has not realized it yet.

I see what you did there

yes...smash it up!

Your wish is my command: https://bit.ly/3Uwo10Z

Panda-min
joined Nov 27, 2022

Awh... her protective gf <3

joined Aug 12, 2019

I see what you did there

yes...smash it up!

<3

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I see what you did there

yes...smash it up!

<3

You are the only one so excited about it besides my group of friends so that makes me happy.
Thank you <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The music is spreading.

joined Jun 10, 2022

Definitely checking the album out. I've liked a lot of Willow's more recent singles and didn't know she had a new album

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Excuse me, when did PunkRock get renamed to PopPunk?

PopPunk sounds like a slur punk purists would use against punk bands that decides to make nice sounding music

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

yes...smash it up!

<3

You are the only one so excited about it besides my group of friends so that makes me happy.
Thank you <3

Im too waiting the updates in the list but in the shadows hahaha so let me tell you: thank you so much for it ~~ ⭐

joined Aug 12, 2019

yes...smash it up!

<3

Thank you <3

Im too waiting the updates in the list but in the shadows hahaha so let me tell you: thank you so much for it ~~ ⭐

you're welcome! and don't be ashamed of what you're doing. me and my male friend are into these kind of things and we're always excited about them. thank you on providing a track record. and go forth on making that bass cover. cause it's 'all about that bass, bout that bass. no trouble.'

and to @Hamshams, don't be afraid on comment with us. we're all music fanatics here. and being giddy with this pairing.

joined Dec 4, 2022

Guys!! if you look at the beginning of the story and right now (ch.30) you can see that their tables are side by side now!! they used to be separated ^_^

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

and to @Hamshams, don't be afraid on comment with us. we're all music fanatics here. and being giddy with this pairing.

Oki! Ty! Yes, normally I dont coment in music because Im new in this genre even tho I have my years hahaha I was always in the japanese/pop music, and a lot of dysney stuff hahaha Just this two last years started to listen more songs like these so this manga was a "wow! great time!" feeling xD So yes, really happy about the playlist so that way I can hear a lot of songs I never hear <3

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

would be funny if music somehow gets the other girl a girlfriend too

To reply you must either login or sign up.