Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Qbe6q6nw4kw
joined Oct 17, 2016

Narita the MVP

last edited at Nov 28, 2022 12:00AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Damn, just straight up calling her her crush

No "oh no what does this mean what are these feelings" nope. "Oh turns out I'm still VERY ATTRACTED TO HER. I know what THAT means."

Good shit

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

Damn, just straight up calling her her crush

No "oh no what does this mean what are these feelings" nope. "Oh turns out I'm still VERY ATTRACTED TO HER. I know what THAT means."

Good shit

It so is! I love it! No denial just acceptance

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The difficult life of a yuri knight.

smilingcatdoingthumbsup
joined Sep 4, 2022

love this manga

joined Mar 8, 2022

Been lurking here for years without an account and finally made one just to say I really love this manga! I wish we could've seen tidbits of what happened after the "friendship confession scene" but I guess we're far ahead of that now.

yeah considering how much build-up there was to that i would have thought they'd spend more time going through the aftermath of it all as they figure out how to act around each other without the need to put up a mask anymore but oh well, just as cute to see them already being close.

oh and i agree with what the person a few posts above said, i love how she's just casually calling it what it is and straight up saying she's her crush. i think it clears things up as well that her problem wasn't with her being a girl but more with the fact that she was hiding it

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Yeah!! Calling her "her crush" made my heart skip a beat because there was no necessary drama or denial. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her reaction in a spinoff chapter, but I like the way this story is developing so far. It fills the void that Tamen de Gushi left years ago :')

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

This whole series is so wholesome... ah still blinded by the power of youth...

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Ah, I see that Narita's one of us

Narita is us. He’s the fandom personified.

— Freaked out about how cool/hot “Onii-san”Mitsuki is
— Started slapping some sense into Mitsuki telling her she should just talk to Aya because they’d still be friends regardless of gender
— Ships these two gay mfs because he could spot Aya’s simping her classmate from a mile away

Homeboy is us

Yuri Yuri. we accept you. we accept you. you're one of us.

joined Nov 21, 2022

I had to look up what OTP meant.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Oh god, the internet's gone on and left me behind

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

They days of tumblr are over old man

joined Mar 21, 2017

One time password?

joined Jan 6, 2017

One time password?

One true password

joined Jan 6, 2017

With what's happening to the bird-hole thanks to Musk Man I'm not so sure

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

damn we old

joined Aug 12, 2019

One time password?

One true password

Only true password

Que_verduras_puede_comer_mi_hamster_29106_600
joined Nov 13, 2022

I'm really slow hahaha but realized that in this chapter, page 2 when Narita says the part about the "special guest" probably wanting to get a "blush" reaction from Aya more than an angry one; in that moment Aya realized that she was not the only one who knew who Koga was while performing, in contrast to ch 27. So plus to be angry about Narita "show off" about his friendship with Koga; that realization was a perfect trigger to her jealousy hahaha

joined Nov 30, 2011

Tumblr is still very active.

Also, love how he is looking out for them and just waiting till they become a couple.

joined Nov 24, 2022

One time password?

One true password

Only true password

Only tits please

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

joined Mar 21, 2017

One time password?

One true password

Only true password

Only tits please

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴

And i still have no idea what OTP stands for.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Serious answer: In this context, "One True Pairing", the couple or 'ship' that you want to see happen. Years ago, Harry Potter fandom had big fight between Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione fans, people who had e.g. Harry/Hermione as their OTP. It's even made it to a dictionary! https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/what-does-otp-mean-one-true-pairing

In a crytographic context, "one-time password" is indeed the meaning of OTP. The other answers are jokes.

joined Mar 21, 2017

Serious answer: In this context, "One True Pairing", the couple or 'ship' that you want to see happen. Years ago, Harry Potter fandom had big fight between Harry/Hermione and Ron/Hermione fans, people who had e.g. Harry/Hermione as their OTP. It's even made it to a dictionary! https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/what-does-otp-mean-one-true-pairing

In a crytographic context, "one-time password" is indeed the meaning of OTP. The other answers are jokes.

Yeah i was partially joking when i originally said One Time Password as i knew it couldn't be that, but i also honestly wasn't so sure what it meant in this context.

last edited at Dec 2, 2022 1:49PM

Tumblr_messaging_p85l43ndwo1urvydc_1280
joined Mar 15, 2017

The yuri was so strong the bald dude grew a mohawk.

Since they all changed their look, I'd say it meant they were so refreshed, they went back to a younger time.

mhm that was the vibe i got as well since it said in text ahh youth they were just so refreshed by it that it took em back to being all young for a moment

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"No gap", huh? Is that what you kids are calling it these days?

To reply you must either login or sign up.