Forum › Posts by mnd000

mnd000
joined Nov 24, 2022

This chapter (51) was heartwarming. All the characters, except for Mu Xiaoen, are emotionally growing and facing their fears and regrets. I'm curious about how the author will develop Xiaoen's fears and feelings tho.

joined Nov 24, 2022

What a wonderful piece of work!!!

mnd000
joined Nov 24, 2022

2023 and still hits

mnd000
joined Nov 24, 2022

It seems really interesting, am looking forward to see how it develops

mnd000
Beloved L discussion 15 Mar 17:18
joined Nov 24, 2022

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4870636683660153

A new "chapter", and, no guys, this isn't abandoned at all. I believe JaeLiu treats this as a passion project, she made lots of artwork of Beloved L into many stuffs: calendar, michat "stickers" etc.
Just check their weibo frequently for more content of this manhua.
Also, she recently made official instagram account for beloved L so check it out too
https://instagram.com/beloved.l_official?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

You're a life saver!!!

joined Nov 24, 2022

ok, this is officially my favorite chapter.. if someone stood up for me like that i would melt. its so hot my solids would become liquids. and the fucking elbow touch?? hmmhmm some good shit right there sign me tf up! and then the normie at the end being inspired to actually listen to the song. this whole chapter is a cute goldmine.

THAT ELBOW TOUCH was almost NFSW in my heart xD! but really this chapter was great, it's the first time we get to see them getting along during school time and comfortable with it

JSDLJF I KNOW RIGHT?? I WAS FLUSTERED OVER HERE XD and your profile pic has me in tears XD i feel so called out lol

<3

joined Nov 24, 2022

ok, this is officially my favorite chapter.. if someone stood up for me like that i would melt. its so hot my solids would become liquids. and the fucking elbow touch?? hmmhmm some good shit right there sign me tf up! and then the normie at the end being inspired to actually listen to the song. this whole chapter is a cute goldmine.

THAT ELBOW TOUCH was almost NFSW in my heart xD! but really this chapter was great, it's the first time we get to see them getting along during school time and comfortable with it

mnd000
joined Nov 24, 2022

Looking forward to see where this romance will lead :)

joined Nov 24, 2022

One time password?

One true password

Only true password

Only tits please

┬┴┬┴┤ ͜ʖ ͡°) ├┬┴┬┴