Forum › Yuyushiki discussion

joined Aug 23, 2013

Ai-chan has become friends with Yuzuko and Yukari

This chapter reminds me of an important question:
How do 4 girls have sex with their teacher?

last edited at Sep 2, 2014 2:20PM

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

How do 4 girls have sex with their teacher?

Hm, you sure you don't know the answer? Your avatar should provide all the hints needed ^_^
There's more than enough K-On! doujins with that

last edited at Sep 2, 2014 2:35PM

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

Yuzuko x Yui confirmed!

Ozy_avatar
joined Jan 30, 2013

That's nice

Untitled
joined May 8, 2013

Yep...time to rewatch this!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

/Looks at the latest chapter...
Are you sure this isint yuri?

Bondage%20fairies%20collection%20%20%20%232%20-%20page%204
joined Dec 16, 2013

^
the part they talk about het marriage coming closer nooo....
that part destroyed my yuri delusion and stopped watching the anime!

last edited at Oct 7, 2014 12:47PM

joined Mar 30, 2012

Are translations wayy behind actual jp raws or was this anime first?

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Are translations wayy behind actual jp raws or was this anime first?

The anime is an adaption of the manga.so it came after. Since it runs in a monthly magazine, it's not THAT far ahead yet though. There are 5 or 6 volumes in Japan right now.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

No, we are sure this is yuri. The author is Mikami Komata after all, and he only does yuri.

last edited at Feb 19, 2015 1:59AM

Ratana%20avatar%203.3%20dynasty
joined May 11, 2012

No, we are sure this is yuri. The author is Mikami Komata after all, and he only does yuri.

Are we really sure? in the past i asked and they said to me that it's not yuri, anyone read the raws till volume 6? if no one knows if it goes past subtext, and if Yukari will cancel her arranged marriage, then it's not real yuri...

joined Jun 3, 2014

I think the reason why they call Matsumoto-sensei "mom" is because she looks like a MILF (I think).

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

http://boards.4chan.org/a/thread/139445642/yuyushiki-chapter-27-is-now-available

I know it's not Tuesday, so it's not time for /yys/. It's not even the 14th yet, so I can't talk about potatoes either. But, Yuyushiki chapter 27 has finally been released by Bakkin Translations!

https://dory.moe/reader/

We finished it back in early November, but a workflow fuckup lead to it never being published. I thought this was already out there, otherwise I would have talked to the group and gotten it taken care of MONTHS before now. Regardless, enjoy.
UPDATE ON TL PROGRESS: We're getting a band of /yys/ members together so we can finally get the translation effort moving along properly.

We have raws through volume 6 and the Story/Fan books. I also personally own physical copies of all of the books, all six BD volumes+BD BOX, and all of the CDs.

We have a new translator, Mittens, who's more proficient with JP than I am and works fast, but we need more. I'd especially love to find someone who can type up Japanese transcripts of episode commentaries and drama CDs, so those can be translated and subtitled. (I'm a proficient video editor, so these would be completed QUICKLY once TL is done.) We are also in serious need of cleaners who can do quality work, as well as typesetters if we find the right people. If you want to help, there's no commitment. Just drop in, we'll assign you stuff to do, and then drop out whenever you get bored. Reply here or tweet me if you're interested!

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 11:32PM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Yuzuko needs a girlfriend. She's in line behind Chiho and Yukari for Yui, and Yukari clearly prefers Yui to her, too. The standing gag is her getting jealous and Yui and Yukari have to say, yes, we love you too, then go back to looking into each other's eyes. Yukari and her are like sisters. Yuzuko is ready for more than innuendo and banter :)

Although if Yukari is really going to get married when she graduates, maybe Yuzuko thinks she'll win Yui because Kei will keep Chiho away from her.

last edited at Apr 8, 2016 12:33PM

joined Aug 19, 2012

nice

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

I thought the manga is more advanced than the anime... I have just finished watching the anime it is nice but not so funny at all like yuru Yuri... Hahaha... Yet I want to see more of it...

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What's the point of glowing undies ?! Helping you find the sweet spots in the dark, of course !

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I'd kiiiiiilllllll for another season of the anime, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. However, we are getting a bonus episode sometime this year apparently, so maybe there's a little hope?

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

I'd kiiiiiilllllll for another season of the anime, but it looks like it's not gonna happen. However, we are getting a bonus episode sometime this year apparently, so maybe there's a little hope?

I wouldn't give up hope. 3rd season of Yuru Yuri also took its time but we got it eventually and I don't think Yuyushiki did terrible so I'm definitely hoping for a second season aswell.

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

I just realized Yuyushiki virtually recycled the same 4koma across 2 different chapters, just 2 chapters apart http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuyushiki_ch27#1 http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuyushiki_ch29#1

The "Random Battle Formation" just got switched for a "Spinning Battle Formation". This happened in the anime too didn't it.

last edited at May 19, 2016 8:17PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

"Idiot samurai with two moms" needs to be a thing.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 3:29AM

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

I never realized just how far the scans were until this chapter. I looked it up and the ninth volume is scheduled to be released in August.

Is one day the best you can do Yui? I've done that multiple times to readjust my sleep cycle to adapt to schedule changes at work and I turned out fine each time(though my brother did crash hard enough he could barely string two words together once).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

My favorite is still Yuzuko, she's fun but a pain to deal with...
Gee Yui, how come your mom lets you have two moms?

Polycell posted:

I never realized just how far the scans were until this chapter. I looked it up and the ninth volume is scheduled to be released in August.

Aah we're waaay behind, if only we were not still in anime territory, it wouldn't feel so disheartening.

last edited at Jun 21, 2017 12:14PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

There are a few volume 6 chapters by 4chan that you can find on Batoto.

Picture%20edit
joined Dec 13, 2016

Been too long. Thanks for uploading this

To reply you must either login or sign up.