Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I thought Mahi-Mahi were focused on the silhouette of their classmates kissing - and then the Mercedes part of the chapter title pulled a switch.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I was afraid the Mercedes would drive through a puddle and splash the girls

joined Sep 6, 2018

I thought Mahi-Mahi were focused on the silhouette of their classmates kissing - and then the Mercedes part of the chapter title pulled a switch.

I don’t think it’s kissing… it’s a little more subtle, just two heads in contact with each other—and not by lips! Very cute/romantic. Something you’d see out of a movie.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

ah, this is what i like about this pairing, that silly low stakes power-play, fussing about the hand on the shoulder, and then the pull back that shows the outside view. also mahimahi being cute

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Is hard to get a good grasp of how small Midori really is, in the last chapter with the manga club, she was midget size small, now here she's just short... But I guess when it comes to pussy destroyers, size doesn't matter? hahaaa

It's relative. She's only a bit shorter than Hibiki, but Hibiki is already quite tiny herself, and most of the other girls in the manga club are some of the tallest girls in the school.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I was afraid the Mercedes would drive through a puddle and splash the girls

Finally another intellectual

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Mahiru makes me wonder if she didn't use the mercedes to distract mahiro and give the sm duo some privacy.
Then again, it's mahimahi, it might just be "ooooh, car passing !" XD

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm sure Mari and Yuu did some very interesting things in this chapter, but I have no clue what they were. I was watching the MahiMahi all chapter long and couldn't bother to pay attention to anything else.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Mahiru makes me wonder if she didn't use the mercedes to distract mahiro and give the sm duo some privacy.
Then again, it's mahimahi, it might just be "ooooh, car passing !" XD

Both are plausible. They're bizarre and a bit ditzy but they've been open about their lesbian relationship longer than anyone. They're well past the honeymoon and the insecurity phases and are basically an old married couple, so their understanding of what's going on with the others is consequently very mature.

^Is that a joke? I mean I know they are physically close but I dont remember them ever saying or doing anything to say they were a couple.

I think they were a couple even before the series starts, which is why they don't have to have an announcement chapter.

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 6:40PM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^Is that a joke? I mean I know they are physically close but I dont remember them ever saying or doing anything to say they were a couple.

joined Oct 2, 2019

I FUCKING LOVED THAT BILLY AND MANDY PANEL LMFAOOO Truly the best credit page till now

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/virgins_empire_ch102#5
I mean, you don't -have- to be a couple to kiss someone, but pair stuff like this with their general lovey-doveyness, and I think the evidence stands on its own.

Img_20220602_141642-min%20(1)%20(1)%20(1)
joined Feb 5, 2020

By the time Ayano and Miyoshi finally get their shit together, Ai and Chie would probably be an old married couple with kids.

last edited at Nov 15, 2022 4:25AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

jajaja posted:

By the time Ayano and Miyoshi finally get their shit together, Ai and Chie would probably be an old married couple with kids.

Facts

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

oi oi oi Torajirou-senpai.
this last episode had a dangerous amount of fluffium to it. I almost hit critical levels

joined Jul 26, 2016

Even the hinges were leering.
- Guards! Guards!, Terry Pratchett

Mom totally knows or suspects strongly enough as makes scant difference.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ah yes a story with proposal, of course >.>

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Let's face it, mom 100% already knows something is up by this point :⁠-⁠P These two arent exactly subtle.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

These two move fast. They are close to reaching MahiMahi couple level.

joined Oct 19, 2022

So what was with Mahiru? Was she trying to protect Mahiro's innocence by distracting her with car talk?
It might have been a coincidence, just them being random as it often happens, but clues before suggested Mahiru is becoming more thoughtful and aware of adult stuff.

joined Jul 23, 2014

AHH, MY HEART, I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

joined Jul 4, 2022

Ah so sweet.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Oh man this had me melting

joined May 23, 2013

So what was with Mahiru? Was she trying to protect Mahiro's innocence by distracting her with car talk?

I doubt it. She and Mahiro kiss each other all the time, so what's so special about YuuMari just walking close to each other? I think she really did just get distracted by the car.

joined Mar 21, 2017

The car was her focus point, the other two were our focus point but brought to us via the car. It's a very clever technique.

last edited at Nov 15, 2022 6:09PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.