Forum › Inko-sensei discussion

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Omg Sakurako is dead

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

another tragic case of post orgasmic spontaneous detonation. don't become a statistic, kids

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

So is this an alternative universe or...?

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

So this person met Kageko for like ten seconds so far and she hasn't yet met Sakurako and that means Sakurako must no longer exist? Seems a bit extreme.

tbf kageko does think about how she hasn't spoken to anyone for a long time. she probably means except sakurako but you could read it literally and infer they might have broken up.

Could easily be that she had a lot of work piled up and was going through it to be able to spend time with Sakurako without worries later.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Breaking News: two adults have work schedules that do not put each other within the same 15 ft/present space/time bubble. Does this mean neither exists?? Find out more after our segment on fentanyl laced valentines, 7:15 PM

Dumshork
joined Mar 19, 2022

Can we stop with the unnecessary and, quite frankly mean-spirited flaming of people who didn't read the credits page? In their defense, such pages usually don't provide relevant answers to inevitable questions a series such as this will immediately raise.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So this person met Kageko for like ten seconds so far and she hasn't yet met Sakurako and that means Sakurako must no longer exist? Seems a bit extreme.

tbf kageko does think about how she hasn't spoken to anyone for a long time. she probably means except sakurako but you could read it literally and infer they might have broken up.

The obvious explanation is that all of the pent up sexual desires Sakurako had caused her to literally explode after she and Kageko had sex, tragically leaving Kageko widowed.

Oh, NOW I understand! Given a rational explanation I withdraw my critique.

joined Jan 20, 2021

The seggs was so good sakurako experienced total ego death and is currently recovering at a monastery in the Himalayas

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

An unexpected and (on its own) kinda odd addition to that story, certainly.

joined Apr 6, 2021

Wait what!? Is tadokoro-san over now or what? I’d rather that series continue than get a spin-off with minimal sakurako. And if the series just ends without proper conclusion, or at the very least a confirmation of whether it’s done or not, I would be VERY disappointed. Either way, can’t argue with an excuse to reread tadokoro-san again.

last edited at Nov 14, 2022 5:50AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Always nice to see more Inko-sensei-sensei. ^_^

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Sakurako died because they didn't realise they were 1970s yuri manga lesbians. At least one has to die after they have sex. It's usually the blonde.

48e25e4b-7500-4818-b21e-14cc7fc81d93
joined Oct 22, 2022

These are the tragic consequences of premarital sex

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

I'm running under the assumption that "haven't spoken to anyone" means everyone besides her girlfriend, and I will continue to believe that until I am proven wrong

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I had forgotten about tadokoro-san... well I'm looking forward to how this goes

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

So now we have Not-Nemo NTR'ing Not-Asuka?

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I've been missing this adorable bean; Tatsubon kind of left us on a cliff with the main series...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So now we have Not-Nemo NTR'ing Not-Asuka?

With not-Tomoko? That'd be interesting.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

"segs"
I rest my case.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Were people really bothered that two, women, very much in love, decided to have sex? Really?

A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

I'm happy to see Tatsubon's work!
But I really hope Sakurako and Kageko are still together

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

wow. everybody is concluding that Sakurako have died off from the hot sex that she and Kageko had or somehow broken up. and yet, I'm still waiting for Sakurako to clash with Kotomori-san. have everybody forgotten about that??! I DIDN'T.

Images%20(2)
joined Sep 28, 2021

Sakurako decided to just not exist anymore

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

wow. everybody is concluding that Sakurako have died off from the hot sex that she and Kageko had or somehow broken up. and yet, I'm still waiting for Sakurako to clash with Kotomori-san. have everybody forgotten about that??! I DIDN'T.

If by "clash", you mean "get sandwiched between Kageko and Sakurako and go full subby bottom uwu", then yes, I remember that too.

(Also, I still really want to know what the Nikaidou maids and parents think of all the noise they made. :3)

joined Feb 10, 2022

Also, just a guess, but knowing rich people tropes in Japanese stories, I wonder if Sakurako had to go study overseas or something.

From what I read(tatsubon reply to a comment) Sakurako did go abroad but they're still in communication

To reply you must either login or sign up.