Forum › Posts by zazakmazak

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

Least horny japanese mangaka.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

Cute, think of it as slice of life, these things do happen, it's the human experience so to speak, no need to make it weird

zazakmazak
Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

It's just a manga, I'll allow it.

zazakmazak
Inko-sensei discussion 14 Nov 17:17
Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

"segs"
I rest my case.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

This was a really nice story, and the characters were very much "in character".
Well done

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

I think their friendship is coming along nicely, they might soon even become "roommates".

I absolutely adore this manga, it's super hot, like, more than 99% of hentai doujins I've ever read, perfect balance of lewdness, emotional intimity and story for me, that's very rare, fuck the naysayers.

If Marika didn't like it, she could simply void the contract and not go to Aya's house, knowing what's up. Aya has no power over Marika, not even financialy since Aya isn't poor or anything. And about the constant "Dameeeeee...." you can hear through the text, you know Japanese are big into fetish like that, and I'm into it too and I'm tired of pretending I'm not. Hearing her tell no when her body and heart says yes is a pretty common thing in japanese and other fiction is it not? It's plain to see that's what the author is going for here.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

This girl is my spirit animal, a truer connoisseur hadn't graced this website in a long while.

That said, after reading Ureshon, this kind of stuff is just kinda cute, this is barely on like 2% of Ureshon's Fetish-Level.

I'm immensly looking forward to future developments of this series, though this girl is really perverted, this chapter didn't strike me as yuri at all, do you'all think there will be any actual romance beyond the fetish??

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

I sense a hopeful development from this one, they will definitely have a hard time going back to sleeping separately.
Classic roommate stuff. People might say they appreciate a good slowburn or whatever, but there is only so much undertones my coffee can take, I hope things "heat up" from here on out.

Nweird
joined May 29, 2022

Lisa's brother died for this.
Precious.