Forum › A Room For Two discussion

joined Dec 13, 2018

I want Kasumi to be really good at giving head for the nonsensical reason that she's used to eating a lot

just no logic whatsoever, for the half an hour until her face gets tired and she wants to nap, you have the best time of your life

or maybe she falls asleep just before you get off

last edited at Oct 28, 2022 6:29PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

uhhm... what?

joined May 3, 2019

Anyone remember what chapter kasumi is referring to at the end

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Volume 9 Special 3

joined Dec 13, 2018

uhhm... what?

The pillow takes precedence over the princess. That is the way.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Volume 9 Special 3

In order of events:

1. Volume 9 Special 3
  2. Chapter 71.9
  3. Chapter 72 Part 1
Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Pillow Princess. Emphasis on the pillow.

Like if Lazy Guy Who Woke Up As a Girl One Day got together with his roommate's little sister. Picture their love life: LG would probably be lazier than Kasumi, and less pleasant about it, but it's close.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

At the pace this manga, and Kasumi in general, move, I bet we'll get to see her answer in five or six volumes.

I want to see Kasumi ask "so how do two girls have sex" in her bleary-ass low energy way

I imagine Kasumi would approach sex the same way this dog approaches food.

When you get down to it, Kasumi would be the ultimate bottom in the laziest way possible.

Kasumi develops a somnophilia fetish simply so she has an excuse to sleep through sex.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just wife and wife stuff.

And I swear, the credits page reminds me so much of the occasional statistics in Futari Ecchi...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I looked closer at the stat in the credits . . . so like, of the top 10 hobbies of Japanese adults, 3 were things I would consider an actual hobby, at least kind of. I mean, sorry, watching videos on the internet isn't a "hobby".

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I looked closer at the stat in the credits . . . so like, of the top 10 hobbies of Japanese adults, 3 were things I would consider an actual hobby, at least kind of. I mean, sorry, watching videos on the internet isn't a "hobby".

I mean, the definition of a hobby is just an activity that you do in your spare time, so I don't see why it wouldn't be considered one.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Since the percentage of hobbies is greater than 100%. They're probably overlapping... wish it linked to the study too!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Who is Mizuki? I can't remember any guys in the series

You guys remember characters in this series?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Who is Mizuki? I can't remember any guys in the series

You guys remember characters in this series?

You don't?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

the original has furigana for all kanji beyond middle school. My Japanese is very very rusty and I can read Futaribeya without resorting to a dictionary or a translator. Just FYI.

I wonder if Hinako and Fujiho will be shipped eventually.

Eventually...?

Seri and Shouko are barely even in subtext territory right now, so I'm not too sure about side-pairings.

Ha.. Haha... Ahahaha....

Can we please not ship married moms? k thx lol

That's not how it works here.

I was shipping Mama Nishikino and Mama Yazawa ages ago. Also, Dad knows Mom has certain needs only Kasumi-chan's mother can fulfill. He's off busy working so he's happy she won't be lonely.

ALSO: Yukari is best girl. Basically as pretty as Kasumi, nice, shy, and one of us!!!

Officially a Yukari super-fan.

last edited at Dec 19, 2022 1:13AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Never change, Kasumi-chan... :D

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Heh, of course Kasumi would fill it with food.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

classic

sanshouowo Uploader
Output-onlinepngtools(4)
Homusaki Shikibu
joined Jul 10, 2021

yes

joined Mar 31, 2013

It's so weird to have this series at 'will they or won't they' after so very, very long where people were insistent that they already were and that anyone asking for confirmation was being silly.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 10:21AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's so weird to have this series at 'will they or won't they' after so very, very long where people were insistent that they already were and that anyone asking for confirmation was being silly.

What are you even talking about? "Will they or won't they" what?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Rather than "will they or won't they" it's more like "how long will it take for this married couple to sign their family registrars?" and/or "why haven't you made it official yet!?"

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

How was the first comment not about the "So this is what Kasumi taste like" line. Shame on you all what happened to the pervy side of everyone! haha.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And then one day we found that Sakurako is a close relative of Yamada Yui.

last edited at Jan 20, 2023 8:46PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

So is there anywhere outside of Japan where the idea of putting soup in a thermos is unconventional enough for that to be a joke?

To reply you must either login or sign up.