Forum › Anemone is in Heat discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Kudos to the mangaka. The two main characters have control of their guns; then leave the trigger finger OUTSIDE of the trigger guard. That is the way you have your gun in possession but make sure a simple little bump the gun will not misfire. If it does fire, dissemble the weapon and look for broken parts, or if you do not feel comfortable, then let a gun smith figure it out and have it repaired.
Oh, My work is gun related. Just because we learn this sequence all the time, people still make mistake.

Oh, if you by chance being able to go to a range, remember one thing: If you see your classmates drop her gun or her rounds (bullets) are all over the place' don't wait. GTFO. Talk to the trainers as soon as possible because guns are serious issues, and both you and your trainer will go to the office telling what happened. Usually at this point the manager will be very very respectful and very very polite The more normal case would be send that person home and tell the person come back a week later. The more serious case, such as horse pay, would be an automatic lifetime ban at the range.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's something to get work up about the chapter cover

joined Aug 30, 2021

fave!!!!!

joined Mar 8, 2019

Eeep! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope we see their runway outfits!!!! I wonder if the chapter cover was Lyco Reco inspired?

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Alright, gotta go to the doctor to ensure, that I didn't get diabetes from this chapter :D Their dresses were amazing and we also got a kiss <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A vision of absolute beauty. And the rings only made it better. Only a part of the show for now, but they're already planning to get actual rings of their own as well. ^_^

10489882_731610843562234_6956319631533867213_n
joined Sep 2, 2014

They are canonically married now, and no one can change my mind.
I hope this manga gets more chapters since Can't defy the lonely girl ended, and I really need wholesome yuri in my life

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Normally in a yuri manga after 24 chapters one of the main characters starts to think that maybe perhaps they somehow are in a possibility of perhaps enjoying the company of the other (main) character. But it might still be just a very close friendship.
Here? 24 chapters in and those girls are exchanging rings in front of a huge crowd in pretty dresses and one of 'em gets princess-carried away by the other.
And the kicker is that all this progression feels smooth as hell.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Normally in a yuri manga after 24 chapters one of the main characters starts to think that maybe perhaps they somehow are in a possibility of perhaps enjoying the company of the other (main) character. But it might still be just a very close friendship.
Here? 24 chapters in and those girls are exchanging rings in front of a huge crowd in pretty dresses and one of 'em gets princess-carried away by the other.

You didn't even mention the part where the school nurse up and leaves without saying anything, because she knows they're gonna make out next.

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 3:15PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

You didn't even mention the part where the school nurse up and leaves without saying anything, because she knows they're gonna make out next.

I mean, everyone knows this is the only reason the school infirmary even exists.

joined Mar 8, 2019

Thank you author for this beautiful story! Thank you translators for your speedy work!!!! I had a feeling it would be a wedding theme and was not at all disappointed! I wonder if that girl in the audience with glasses is going to play a role in the next arc?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I mean, everyone knows this is the only reason the school infirmary even exists.

Yup, just like the student council VP's contractual obligation to crush on the current president.

Mini%20new%20shiny%20greninja%20avatar
joined Jul 24, 2021

I remember the author talking about kicking up the romance level in the story and wondering how she could make it any gayer. It got gayer.

joined Nov 7, 2014

Thank you author for this beautiful story! Thank you translators for your speedy work!!!! I had a feeling it would be a wedding theme and was not at all disappointed! I wonder if that girl in the audience with glasses is going to play a role in the next arc?

I don't think we saw her before, so the possibility is high. Just hoping it's not some stupid (forced) drama because this series is already perfect without (forced) story progession. Just go on with the fluff.

joined Mar 11, 2020

Kudos to the mangaka. The two main characters have control of their guns; then leave the trigger finger OUTSIDE of the trigger guard. That is the way you have your gun in possession but make sure a simple little bump the gun will not misfire. If it does fire, dissemble the weapon and look for broken parts, or if you do not feel comfortable, then let a gun smith figure it out and have it repaired.

IKR? I love it when a Japanese artist gets something gun-related correct. be it functionality, trigger discipline, appearance, etc.

The more serious case, such as horse pay, would be an automatic lifetime ban at the range.

and that's why I just use the huge-ass field and hill behind my place lol. don't have to worry about dumbasses fucking up the four rules when it's just me and my friends

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

...wondering how she...

Is the author a woman? Didn't find an answer on my quick search on that. I kinda feel like this seems like I'm trying to start shit; not my intention, simply personal curiosity.

In any case, this chapter was absolutely gorgeous to a level where my heart legit skipped a beat, and at this point almost a given, but also absolutely adorable. I hope this series never ends.

joined Jun 21, 2021

This series deserves more eyes on it I swear

Img_20230402_152744
joined Aug 23, 2022

I love this manga and it deserves more recognition.

Now we wait for the angsty storm that it's imminently coming.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I don't think we saw her before, so the possibility is high. Just hoping it's not some stupid (forced) drama because this series is already perfect without (forced) story progession. Just go on with the fluff.

We already have a love quadrangle... don't think we need a triangle especially since we know for sure it'll be unrequited for whichever poor soul falls for Nagi /Mashi. But I'm trusting the author because they've proven they know what they're doing.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I expected things to get a bit more gay in the this chapter but then they just flat out got married on stage lol

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Anyone else get distracted from the plot by how pretty their hair looks? Multiple times per chapter I find myself stopping and thinking, "Wow, I love how the hair is drawn."

They are canonically married now, and no one can change my mind.

Yes. :3

Mini%20new%20shiny%20greninja%20avatar
joined Jul 24, 2021

Is the author a woman?

Said so on an old art page.
https://otakumode.com/sakuragiren

last edited at Oct 24, 2022 10:43PM

joined Feb 1, 2021

Also, shout out to the school nurse giving zero fucks. "You two here to make out? A'ight, have fun in there, see ya in a few."

joined Feb 10, 2022

I wanna how Ami is gonna win Riri's love.
Riri doesn't have a chance to get the prez's love. The prez loves the nurse and so the nurse loves her back.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

That tender kiss is all I need in life

To reply you must either login or sign up.