Forum › Can't Defy the Lonely Girl discussion

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

AWWWW that's nice but it feels a bit empty(?) considering it's the final chapter but hey I'll take it nontheless, at least all things ended well for everyone.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

I hope we get some epilogues. That was a very quick ending, wasn't expecting that... but! Very cute! And they kissed again!

joined Jan 13, 2021

Ah... its sad to see this one end, this one is special for me, after all it is one of the very first manga I read when the pandemic started. When my best friend introduced me to manga, I still remember getting so excited when I actually discovered that they were wlw manga out there. It's been fun since then. I love that is a happy ending, and I'm gonna miss them sm they're so cute together.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Good things always have an end
Not a sausage it has 2

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Medetashi, medetashi, Rika will enjoy her Akane forever in this timeline ;)

joined Sep 9, 2022

Didn't expect it to end so early, but still a WHOLESOME series, hope we get to see some more epilogues.

joined Sep 23, 2022

Nooooooooooooooo,why it's ended omg why,I'm crying(((((

joined Sep 23, 2022

Nooooooooooooooo,why it's ended omg why,I'm crying(((((

joined Sep 23, 2022

Thank you for everything, I will miss you very much

joined Sep 23, 2022

the end of a gorgeous story has come :(((

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i'm not crying, you're crying
i don't even have words
i'll miss this wholesome series forever

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

what a wonderful series...

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

If we go through with normal trajectory, we will get an extra chapter where they have s3x

Download20210305131100
joined Mar 10, 2020

I really enjoyed this series. Sure the random drama bits with Sora's mom and Wakana's friend felt kinda "Very Special Episode" ish but overall the art was clean and the characters were likable. Also I appreciate how at the end they have the plushies they won for eachother on the bed together. Nice little touch.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Well, that was a cute and wholesome read. Looking forward to reading whole thing in one go so I can give it my proper thoughts

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

Cute ending!

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

It was a fantastic journey even if it ended somewhat "suddenly", Ayaka confronting Sora's mom pages sealed this work as one of my all time favorites alongside many others of the genre.

Thanks for bringing this to us here on the reader till the end.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Man, that was a really great ending! I really loved how it showed Ayaka and Sora living together at the end. And Ayaka saying that they are like newlyweds was honestly adorable! :)

This was honestly a really fun journey to go through. I really liked how this manga went really in-depth with Sora and Ayaka's relationship. It was fun seeing them going from just classmates to lovers.

Instead of the story just being about them becoming lovers I really enjoyed that it showed them dating as well. Honestly, I wish more yuri series did that :)
The only thing I slightly disliked was Sora's mother. I feel the story could've benefited if she was more developed.

Overall this was a really sweet, cute, wholesome yuri story and I can't wait to read through it all over again now that it's finished! :)

joined Jan 11, 2022

I'm so sad that it's over, but what an absolutely adorable story! Every month I would check for an update (Thank you scanlators!) and seeing an update to this particular manga always made my day.

It did end a little too suddenly but it was fine, I hope the success of this series perhaps encourages a more mature college manga with the same characters. I can dream!

I'll leave a song I feel fits the mood, at least for me.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFEWBm_3yK8&ab_channel=jim6267

last edited at Oct 23, 2022 8:22AM

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

it's sad to see it end, but what a fantastic series, I enjoyed every page of it.

i am looking forward to any work this author puts out in the future.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I think what I don't like about the second half full of fluff is not that it's fluffy. I like fluffy. It's that it lost the passion of the first half. The ambiguous relationship they had at the beginning was kind of hot, and it felt like the art reflected that. There was a real yearning from both of them, and seeing them struggle with that was exciting. The second half feels like it lost a lot of that yearning. I've reread the first 18 or so chapters a bunch of times, but I never continue after that.

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Omg it’s over!!!

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Ah~ done finally. That was a great read

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

I think what I don't like about the second half full of fluff is not that it's fluffy. I like fluffy. It's that it lost the passion of the first half. The ambiguous relationship they had at the beginning was kind of hot, and it felt like the art reflected that. There was a real yearning from both of them, and seeing them struggle with that was exciting. The second half feels like it lost a lot of that yearning. I've reread the first 18 or so chapters a bunch of times, but I never continue after that.

I agree with you. The first half is a lot more engaging and I've also stopped rereads at the same point.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this is so sad... alexa play hectopascal
well i´m really gonna miss them, i really wasn´t expecting a lot from this series since mangas with this kind of premise tend to either fall apart really quick or just repeat the same old cliches over and over. GOATED Based and Redpilled manga straight to favs

PD definitely my favorite part was when ayaka says "it seems like i can´t defy the lonely girl"

last edited at Oct 25, 2022 1:47AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.