Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Mar 18, 2018

Obligatory triangle drama aaaand Check! ✔️
Congratulations you're now officially a Yuri manga ~ XP

joined Dec 13, 2020

I believe this is the first time that I read a manga where a character tsukkomi'es SO DAMN MUCH that she ends on her knees with a sore throat.

Nadeshiko and Jun together are a killer boke duo.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I usually don't like Yuri comedy very much, but this story makes me laugh so hard. It's just fantastic for that aspect.

last edited at Oct 19, 2022 5:00PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Is it feeling tight in here or are the walls just closing in?

joined Feb 7, 2017

If they're gonna keep mentioning the threesome I'm going to be extremely disappointed if it doesn't happen.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I get Nadeshiko is a robot, but she doesn't have good imagination, usually when an age gap duo plays doctor is the older one that is the doctor. Then again Nadeshiko can only see Akane as a bottom, which is good info for Jun.

She won't share, but I'm sure a threesome in which Nadeshiko double teams both is good to go.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I hope we get a threesome in reality and not just fantasty!

Obligatory triangle drama aaaand Check! ✔️
Congratulations you're now officially a Yuri manga ~ XP

Is it even really drama though? With how nonchalant they're talking about threesomes and all that lmao

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I'm super interested in what would make a pleasure-centric robot jealous.

joined Sep 25, 2017

Childhood friends don't usually admit they've had a crush on their friend, maybe Jun it's trying to pass it off as a joke or as a thing of the past, but with the way she's treating Nadeshiko it's obvious she's jealous

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Well it's been a nice ride but I'd rather not have the lowercase L alongside my uppercase L word. Yikes.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

As we just saw, it's being left out of the fun.

joined Jan 6, 2017

What if it was some kind of neglect play though? Would she just short circuit?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Would probably be fine as long as Akane doesn't go to any other girls at the same time. Of course, we'll never know, with Akane being the bottom that she is. We've already seen Akane try to avoid any sexual activity with Nadeshiko at the start of the series, and look how well that went. Even less likely to succeed now that she's already used to their current lifestyle.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Would probably be fine as long as Akane doesn't go to any other girls at the same time. Of course, we'll never know, with Akane being the bottom that she is. We've already seen Akane try to avoid any sexual activity with Nadeshiko at the start of the series, and look how well that went. Even less likely to succeed now that she's already used to their current lifestyle.

I meant more like, what if Akane ignoring Nadeshiko and sleeping around with other women was done for kinky reasons? It's Nadeshiko's purpose to pleasure Akane in whatever way she can, so what if the way Akane wanted to be pleasured in was NTRing Nadeshiko?

Now, the Akane of the story definitely wouldn't do it, but if someone else had bought Nadeshiko then what?

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

So, is reforced that girls can married here.
But anyway, poly end or nothing, is not like make difference after those pages xd

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Well it's been a nice ride but I'd rather not have the lowercase L alongside my uppercase L word. Yikes.

...Lesbians?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

...Lesbians?

Lesbian?

joined Feb 10, 2022

I don't mind at all if this bestie changes that personality and this manga has a threesome end game. I'm sure that's not gonna happen which I'm ok with too.

Btw anyone know if "JK and housewife", the other author's work, is getting translated? I've been following that manga in jp but haven't found its translation. I think some chapters were translated.
I wonder how that one is gonna end. Hopefully the milf x jk hinata but somehow I have a feeling hinata might end up with the milf's daughter:/ cause she is in love with hinata who noticed the daughter harbors feelings for her

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 5:07PM

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Jun is pretty cute, I wish her luck in getting involved in the lewd stuff that she clearly wants to do.

last edited at Oct 20, 2022 7:09PM

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

A pretty funny chapter overall even if it had some content I just quietly ignored lol, thanks for all the hard work!

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

My favorite thing about Jun is that she has this appearance of a cutesy girl and Lolita style, but is an absolute thug/yankee personality wise. I love the whole clash of expectations like that.

Akane better register herself before Nadeshiko gets accidentally claimed by Jun if the fantasy stuff became real in the future lol

joined Feb 7, 2013

Clearly the solution is for Nadeshiko to just push Jun down as well!

Then Jun will keep the secret for her too.

joined Mar 8, 2016

I still think the hardest thing to suspend disbelief about in this manga is that it exists in a hypothetical future Japan where same sex marriage has been legalized, but sex robots are verboten.

Otherwise, funny and sexy as always!

M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

I would not hate if went into the throuple direction, even if it added more drama at first as long as they all started liking each other in the end.

M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

I would not hate if went into the throuple direction, even if it added more drama at first as long as they all started liking each other in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.