Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

007b
joined Jun 12, 2014

I do like how the manga's not even over yet and the author just posts timeskip pictures anyway, like no shit this is where we're going.

Oh, everyone knows that's where it's going eventually, the fun is in watching how they get there lol

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Buying and assembling Ikea (or even Ikeya lol) furniture together is a sign of true domesticity

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

This is how you miss a deadline or fill in for an absence. It was as fulfilling as a full chapter.

This is the way.

Ahhh, tis a good morning.

joined Sep 24, 2022

I don’t understand the cross dresser insinuation, it’s not like she’s a drag king, she’s butch, you can especially tell after this week because she knows how to put together Ikea furniture.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I mean every yuri manga should have domestic extras every once in a while. Depending on genre of course.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

dipster posted:

I don’t understand the cross dresser insinuation, it’s not like she’s a drag king, she’s butch, you can especially tell after this week because she knows how to put together Ikea furniture.

I don't see where you get that butch women would be better at putting together ikea furniture than other women, but ok.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. ^_^

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Girl, if she's helping you put together furniture AND dressing up in matching adorable clothes with you than you freaking put a ring on it right now. This is true love and peak domestic lesbian utopia !

last edited at Oct 2, 2022 8:46AM

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

putting furniture together with each other?? its official people lol

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The conflicting joy and despair of not getting a proper new chapter for the music Shop gays but getting to see them being cute and domestic instead

joined Mar 15, 2015

It's a bit disappointing that the update isn't a chapter, but it's nice to see another flash-forward page. I'd be interested in a sequel series that shows them as adults.

Mitsuki and Aya look great in overalls.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Toast in Mouth tag when?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

kinda feels like the author is procrastinating with all these "maybe in the future they'll be like this teehee" rather than continuing the plot

joined May 28, 2019

kinda feels like the author is procrastinating with all these "maybe in the future they'll be like this teehee" rather than continuing the plot

Author is moving so lucky we got anything this week.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Author is moving so lucky we got anything this week.

Yeah, I'd much rather these nice little one pagers instead of nothing outright whenever the author is busy for a week.

joined Jul 21, 2020

Tut-tut, Aya, leave this kind of thing to your man.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

the fact that we get 4 pages with that level of polish (almost) every week is already pretty fucking generous imho

joined Apr 5, 2022

the fact that we get 4 pages with that level of polish (almost) every week is already pretty fucking generous imho

imo, especially considering they already have another ongoing series

joined Jan 14, 2020

It looks like Ikeya comes with severed thumbs.

...I guess supposed to be packing peanuts, in addition to the styrofoam frames?

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

no way they platonic in this timeskip if they matchy-matched in overalls, thats commitment

builiding half assembled furniture together in the new condo you and your bestie bought while wearing matching clothes like all besties would.

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

no way they platonic in this timeskip if they matchy-matched in overalls, thats commitment

builiding half assembled furniture together in the new condo you and your bestie bought while wearing matching clothes like all besties would.

Like proper cousins.

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

very gay vey nice like always. I wonder what video games they would play together

joined Apr 16, 2022

imo, especially considering they already have another ongoing series

I don't think she does...what are you referring to?

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

very gay vey nice like always. I wonder what video games they would play together

probably smash

To reply you must either login or sign up.