Forum › Hana Ni Arashi discussion

joined Jan 5, 2020

I never had a romantic relationship that lasted more than 6 months. I have an enormous addiction to League Of Legends. They all said that I can manage both games and them but... Guess what..? I'm just an addicted man bros so they broke up with me. Even though I gave my all to them but I never saw a "1st Year Anniversary" that day will never come. So now I'm in this phase where I think I'll be single forever. Still can't get rid of my addiction. I'm trying to make my self better now. Wish me luck to finding someone that can tolerate my gaming addiction.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

It's still my headcanon that their friends all know by this point and are just not making a big deal out of it.

That would be amusing, I do want to see a chapter where they come out to their friends and the reactions.

I'm SO sure at least one of them knows but is keeping quiet (the glasses girl).

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

"At least we didn't run into anyone we know"

Not gonna lie, I was 100% expecting the next page to be someone they know immediately running into them.

Same lol

Me too

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"At least we didn't run into anyone we know"

Not gonna lie, I was 100% expecting the next page to be someone they know immediately running into them.

Same lol

Me too

Definitely. :D

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

Someone saw them and it's the same person that returned the bracelet.

joined Apr 18, 2017

This latest chapter, I felt I'm devastatingly single while reading this series. Ugh, I loved it.

last edited at Oct 1, 2022 1:57PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

If I had a nickel for every yuri manga where a high school girl starts training to become a pastry chef to feed her lover I’d have two nickels, which isnt a lot but its weird that it happened twice

this is exactly what popped into my head thank you

Oh lol
What is the other one again?

Also, Suite Precure isn't Yuri, but it does have the cook x eater dynamic.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If I had a nickel for every yuri manga where a high school girl starts training to become a pastry chef to feed her lover I’d have two nickels, which isnt a lot but its weird that it happened twice

this is exactly what popped into my head thank you

Oh lol
What is the other one again?

Chatting at the Amber Tearoom, I believe.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

this is getting boring (has been for the past 40+ chapters imo), I want chidori’s senpai to come back and seduce chidori once again

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 5:27AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Reality rising its head.

joined Jan 5, 2020

this is getting boring (has been for the past 40+ chapters imo), I want chidori’s senpai to come back and seduce chidori once again

If it's been boring for the last 40+ chapters, why in the world are you still reading it? If it's boring, move on to something that interests you! Nothing and no one is stopping you from dropping this but you. You don't have to spend 2+ years of your time reading manga that bores you.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well I'm still enjoying the series, the only thing that's difficult for me is that ominous sense of dread building up for them to be separated by the reality of the future. I'm still hoping that they'll work things out, and remain happily together into their adult lives.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well I'm still enjoying the series, the only thing that's difficult for me is that ominous sense of dread building up for them to be separated by the reality of the future. I'm still hoping that they'll work things out, and remain happily together into their adult lives.

From an “inside the story” POV, this is a pretty reasonable worry—people who are intensely close in high school can end up virtual strangers just a few years later.

But from a “what’s the author going to do with this story?” perspective, I’d place the odds of this story ending up in some coldly realistic place as being vanishingly small.

Every obstacle they’ve faced in this series so far has been resolved in a way as to make their relationship stronger—there’s no reason to believe the ending will be any different.

EDIT: And I’ll say again what I always say: every episode of this series is a master class in drawing body language and facial expressions (this one is the former rather than the latter):

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hana_ni_arashi_ch118#2

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 8:03AM

joined Mar 19, 2022

Can someone wake me up when the coming out chapter is uploaded? Thanks. In all seriousness though, I wish more of these yuri manga had those.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Heck, where I'm from, in early May there's usually still a lot of snow out and the river doesn't thaw completely until early June. These girls have it pretty good (^^)

last edited at Oct 5, 2022 8:54AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

My high school PTSD I never knew I had. You never have one year in last year. You only have 3 months at best.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

As the translator, I want to tell you that you really, really shouldn't read so much into the specific wording of a translation. Maybe some kind of genius could recreate the original with such fidelity as to justify that kind of word-by-word analysis, but I certainly can't, at least not consistently (by the way, in the original it goes "tease", "tease(affectionately)", then "have fun").

I know this might come off as a cliche or a stereotype, but Japanese is a contextual language - probably the most contextual language. So what the translator is telling you is good advice. You are meant to infer all sorts of things, but unless it's a bunch of well-known idioms, the exact wording won't usually be the main focus.

i dont want them to be separated. like, never.

Same.

last edited at Oct 10, 2022 5:19AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Nanoha was pretty darn princely in that chapter, even I went a little doki doki just reading it :O She's really smooth when she wants to be !

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Aren't you a cute kitty?!

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

pop

I DID MY TIME!
AND I WANT OUT!

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

I can't help but notice they stopped whispering at some point. Considering how deathly quiet that computer lab is, I'm reasonably people heard the tail end of that conversation.

Hmmm
joined Mar 14, 2021

"My special girl" I STG I SWOONED

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Earphones unplugging in public used to be my worst nightmare back in the day before videos or music would automatically stop in case that happened.

20220118_154303
joined Feb 15, 2021

YESSSSSSS

joined Jan 14, 2020

I can't help but notice they stopped whispering at some point. Considering how deathly quiet that computer lab is, I'm reasonably people heard the tail end of that conversation.

That might be the artist getting lazy. "I established they're whispering, now I'm just gonna draw normal balloons".

Anyway, perhaps Nanoha has a future in tech support.

To reply you must either login or sign up.