Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Jan 11, 2014

I can’t wait for the tsun to melt and we get full deredere from Evie.. I want a chapter so sweet it rots my teeth tbh.

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

Yeah don’t worry this is full on gay shit. they kiss on the mouth in the novel

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 9:51AM

joined Apr 14, 2022

Does something like that happens in the novels ? These Chinese works always make me fearful of them remaining subtext due to censorship laws and whatnot

Despite this being Dynasty forum's favourite factoid, there are no Chinese laws censoring yuri stories. Several years ago a conservative Chinese publisher chose to censor a comic, as any private business has the legal right to choose what not to publish in any country, and a game of telephone combined with rabid anti-Chinese bias led to this misinformation spreading like wildfire. Please stop contributing to it.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 10:08AM

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

Maybe they are just not translated, but I actually haven't seen a Chinese ( or Korean) subtext series. I feel subtext Yuri is mostly a thing with manga, while GL manhua and manhwa are much more to the point with little ambiguity.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Maybe they are just not translated, but I actually haven't seen a Chinese ( or Korean) subtext series. I feel subtext Yuri is mostly a thing with manga, while GL manhua and manhwa are much more to the point with little ambiguity.

What you said. Also, Pollomonteros, the moderators have established a rule for discussions about Chinese manhua: we do NOT talk about politics, censorship, communism, the government, or any such issue. That's because too many idiots tried to use manhua as an excuse to spread anti-China propaganda and had to be banned. So don't go there ok?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I love how protective she is of her now and won't let any home wrecking demon arrive.

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

I feel like the odds are slowly increasing that Evie will accidentally seduce the demon lord

I feel subtext Yuri is mostly a thing with manga, while GL manhua and manhwa are much more to the point with little ambiguity.

Judging by the GL and BL stuff that gets posted on Bilibili's official EN reader, there's a lot of subtext but they have more than a few series that are to the point with characters dating or getting married, and the occasional bonus chapter that (not depicted fully of course) includes characters doin' it. I suspect the wider set of stuff available on their CN reader and on other sites is probably a similar spread of approaches. Hard to say for sure though, it's possible they curate the selection of what is available on EN readers based on what they think westerners want.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 7:23PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I see the adoption process is going well!

joined Sep 6, 2022

Can't wait to see her inevitably big booba full power version

Oh, that's just gonna be Queen Velverosa. :-)

Always nice to see another person of culture

joined Aug 10, 2014

Despite this being Dynasty forum's favourite factoid, there are no Chinese laws censoring yuri stories. Several years ago a conservative Chinese publisher chose to censor a comic, as any private business has the legal right to choose what not to publish in any country, and a game of telephone combined with rabid anti-Chinese bias led to this misinformation spreading like wildfire. Please stop contributing to it.

So I can read Yuri manhuas without fear of them remaining friends until hell freezes over ? Thanks, you have opened many doors lmao

What you said. Also, Pollomonteros, the moderators have established a rule for discussions about Chinese manhua: we do NOT talk about politics, censorship, communism, the government, or any such issue. That's because too many idiots tried to use manhua as an excuse to spread anti-China propaganda and had to be banned. So don't go there ok?

I really,really was making an honest question since I don't like it when works that I have been following for quite a while end up remaining in the realm of "Are they dating or are they just friends?" so no need to warn me,thanks

last edited at Sep 21, 2022 10:47PM

001q2gaply1h533fjj99pj60sg148tgw02
joined Sep 11, 2021

So I can read Yuri manhuas without fear of them remaining friends until hell freezes over ? Thanks, you have opened many doors lmao

I really,really was making an honest question since I don't like it when works that I have been following for quite a while end up remaining in the realm of "Are they dating or are they just friends?" so no need to warn me,thanks

I feel like that's more common with episodic slice of life stuff, ones with overaching storylines like this one usually have the relationship go somewhere.

Sometimes it ain't a good somewhere but it's still a somewhere.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

"surely this won't change the plot that much" said Evie, like a liar

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

Uncensored hand holding. lol

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I swear to god I get she's afraid of the system screwing everything up and it will 100% attempt to do so during this festival it's been mentioned a few times now that it hasn't shown up since future Elsa (or we still don't actually know who this is but it's gotta be right?) swapped it so she didn't have to do something awful. She needs to realize that even she can be one of the routes already.

Her day dreaming about a cute young Elsa and then getting caught staring at her was so cute xD. Also so were getting an official date at this festival!? And Evie didn't even protest it and said without doubt that Elsa knew the answer to that question. I love the awakened Evie that has realized her feelings even she's starting to get bolder and less abrasive as the time goes on...

We got lewd hand holding.. Do we think that were going to get an almost kiss at the festival before the system pops up and demands she do something awful to her? I'm going with YEP.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

TFW the LI holds hands with the heroine and still doesn't realize she is already locked into her route. orz

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Should I allow myself to believe we're finally getting into officially-a-couple territory soon-ish? That being said, I'm just enjoying this series in general. Considering yet another read of the whole thing (what time would that make it? third? fourth?)

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

That's right, keep those interlocked fingers below the window sill. How perverse. Don't show the children outside.

We got lewd hand holding.. Do we think that were going to get an almost kiss at the festival before the system pops up and demands she do something awful to her? I'm going with YEP.

My guess is the festival will end up going well instead of getting too grim. So...

System options: SUFFOCATE ELSA
Other-Elsa option: Make Elsa unable to breathe
Evie: She can't breathe if I seal her lips with mine long enough.

...Or some other thing that in a more roundabout way leads to a kiss

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 5:35PM

joined May 1, 2015

Demon lord recovers and confesses her love for Annie.
Happy end, demon lord side story completed.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Come to think of it, subtlety of any sort isn't something I remember seeing a lot of in Chinese series . . .

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Omg that last page got me right in the heart lol. It's just so cute.

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 5:36PM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I am going to laugh my ass off if the green hair girl ends up being the demon "king's" wife

Oh my god, from the recent chapter I'd love to see this lmao.

Though if we're not going to see the orphanage and the Demon lord after this arc a lot, then one can only hope that we'd see them again in a timeskip.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

That's right, keep those interlocked fingers below the window sill. How perverse. Don't show the children outside.

My guess is the festival will end up going well instead of getting too grim. So...

System options: SUFFOCATE ELSA
Other-Elsa option: Make Elsa unable to breathe
Evie: She can't breathe if I seal her lips with mine long enough.

...Or some other thing that in a more roundabout way leads to a kiss

I'm sorry but in my head this automatically meant 'sit on her face' or 'asphyxiation by booba' and didn't even think of kissing..

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Tsundere vs Tsundere Death Match. It's n-not like they're really trying or anything. They wouldn't fight over someone like Elsa, anyway! Idiot!

last edited at Sep 25, 2022 11:13PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Well, would you look at that? Yvonne's actually going for it after all! Can't wait for them to finally bridge the gap.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Evie figured it out for herself! Yay!

Also incidental and accidental matchmaker for the demon lord

joined Mar 25, 2021

"Does that mean Elsa can stay by my side?"

EVIE! FINALLY!

To reply you must either login or sign up.