If it is then it's Nakano's

last edited at Sep 18, 2022 5:03PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

GAMER GIRL LET'S GO POG
i'm loving this, nice choice of characters

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Okay there’s no way that HyperX mic is ~$300 lol. Also ~$14000 for a PC but the case looks so lame. But really funny that she said ‘Sadge’ though. Don’t know if this was the actual translation or the translator, but real quality streamer verbiage!

Can’t believe I’m nerding out over this chapters background stuff over the actual story lolllll

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Also is this even considered a harem?

If it is then it's Nakano's

Ah... I can kinda see that. it's a stretch I just don't see this series as a harem series. I mean I guess if we start getting repeat customers and they start coming more often sure. But right now she's just a hooker with a heart of gold.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Hmmm this chapter feels wrong for me. Nakano’s starting to piss me off. Also, sex doesn’t make you less of an introvert.

Introvertedness and shyness are two seperate things

I’m well aware. But the title of the chapter is that she’s a huge introvert.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

For comparison, the JP title is 佐山さんは超内気 (Sayama-san is Super Shy).

joined Jan 14, 2020

Okay there’s no way that HyperX mic is ~$300 lol. Also ~$14000 for a PC but the case looks so lame. But really funny that she said ‘Sadge’ though. Don’t know if this was the actual translation or the translator, but real quality streamer verbiage!

Can’t believe I’m nerding out over this chapters background stuff over the actual story lolllll

$14,000???

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/i_wont_sleep_with_you_for_free_ch06#9

200,000 yen PC = US$2000

$900 duo monitor

$400 mic

$300 headphones

total US$3600

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

For comparison, the JP title is 佐山さんは超内気 (Sayama-san is Super Shy).

That’s completely different…

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

hey look, a (probably) autistic character! always bice to see neurodiverse rep in stuff

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I appreciate the private account with the followers aspect, since I look forward to seeing all the characters introduced. Plus we might even get more later depending on how things go, and we might get some returning characters with new sex angles, along with possible group play. Seems like it'll be a fun lewd ride.

An optimist, not thinking it will be axed at the 15th person.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

this is some goodshit

joined Jul 21, 2020

Okay let's be frank: it's all bs about this being her first time, right?
Everything she said is just emotional games to get Miyako IN ZE MOOD... and I say "game" but maybe I should say emotional blackmail, cos the core message is: unless you have sex with me I'll always be this withdrawn and fearful person who can barely interact with other humans, surely you aren't so cruel as to refuse to heal me!

Her act is so good I believed her completely at first, only on a second read I caught Nakano's warning to Miyako "I hope you make it back alive" and I realized: Nakano has had sex with this girl and knows she's a sexual beast! Then the previous chapter's line "I masturbated 20 times" came back to my mind... and I had no more misgivings, I knew she had fooled me too.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Experience and horniness aren't necessarily two sides of the same coin.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Everything she said is just emotional games to get Miyako IN ZE MOOD... and I say "game" but maybe I should say emotional blackmail, cos the core message is: unless you have sex with me I'll always be this withdrawn and fearful person who can barely interact with other humans, surely you aren't so cruel as to refuse to heal me!

As a card-carrying member of the Itou Hachi fan club, I'll say this with pride: if a loli that cute and adorable begs me for sex in such a precious and darling way, I won't care if it's emotional blackmail or whatever, I'll instantly cave in and do anything the dear sweetheart wants me to do!

Ahem, I mean: in fiction, of course. I wouldn't do it irl. Cough, cough.

last edited at Sep 19, 2022 6:54PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nakano's comment could also just be because of the crazy amount of masturbation.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

As a card-carrying member of the Itou Hachi fan club, I'll say this with pride: if a loli that cute and adorable begs me for sex in such a precious and darling way, I won't care if it's emotional blackmail or whatever, I'll instantly cave in and do anything the dear sweetheart wants me to do!

Ahem, I mean: in fiction, of course. I wouldn't do it irl. Cough, cough.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I still don't like Nakano :/

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Reverse "Asumi-chan" and "A Scummy Gap Student" but this is way better

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Yuri manga and twitch emotes, weird that this isn't the first time this happened

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Somehow Nakano having shared naked pictures of her makes this so much worse. It was an active turn off for me from the chapter.

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Doumyou thinking to herself "time to find out who this 'Miyako' is" like girl look out you're for sure going to find a story but also you're for sure going to implicate yourself in it, haha.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Doumyou thinking to herself "time to find out who this 'Miyako' is" like girl look out you're for sure going to find a story but also you're for sure going to implicate yourself in it, haha.

Doumyou's look with shirt, tie, pants and suspenders is screaming "young star reporter from a movie set in the 50s!" Hehe, this author just loves that kind of humor.

joined May 24, 2014

Doumyou is totally joining the harem.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Somehow Nakano having shared naked pictures of her makes this so much worse. It was an active turn off for me from the chapter.

Nakano has been pressuring Miyako into sex since the very first chapter. She started pimping her out, without permission, in chapter 3. She's been consistently characterized as a bad person and Doumyou is literally 100% in the right for trying to stop her.

(This isn't a criticism of the manga, I'm pretty sure this was the intended audience reaction.)

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Yeah, she’s just turned into an actual pimp at this point. It started out with it seeming like it would be people close to her that really wanted to help her out. Now it’s just pushing sex on her from anyone that asks. Totally changes the dynamic.

To reply you must either login or sign up.