Forum › Constable Sakuma and Constable Hanaoka Started Dating discussion

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

…..I’m not sure what the hell I just read.

I don’t know if I should laugh or back away slowly and pretend I never saw it.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 1:15AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Shiori was like "You activated my yuri trap card". You cant tell me she wasnt waiting for this opportunity. "It is OK even tough we are both women right?" Riiiiiight.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

High intensity police action!

Lets' go!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

They read like Japanese cops to me. Japanese police are very friendly and helpful, and Japan has a 'problem' of "too many police officers, not enough crime", so they often have time to kill... buying lewd dakimakura covers, I suppose, like any respectable person with time to kill in Akiba.

I do like the hat theory, though. We need more yuri with hats. That's what's great about Touhou, ZUN is a creator who truly understands the importance of girls in hats.

This. It's funny, I think we're so used to dramatic police shows where there's a murder every five minutes that when we see a story about police that reflects a more realistic crime level it seems unrealistic.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Okay this was freaking adorable and I can't wait for more the idiot couple tag has never felt more at home than right here on this series haha.

Not so much an idiot couple as idiots who are a couple.

joined Dec 30, 2018

Dynasty reader hating even anime girl cops is so fucking funny to me

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Dynasty reader hating even anime girl cops is so fucking funny to me

They're obviously the most dangerous kind of cop, just look at how cute Akane Tsunemori from Psycho Pass is, that cuteness is lethal I tell you!

joined Sep 6, 2018

4-Koma isn’t my favorite format. Despite the great artwork and creative characterization, I’m skipping this one.

May this series live long and prosper.

Istockphoto-486187560-1024x1024-1
joined Oct 5, 2021

Idk i don't really like how the women act like literal children

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Mr. Jones posted:

They don't really read like cops to me. More like the author started writing an otaku schoolgirl yuri but really enjoyed drawing the police hats.

How I feel reading Adult life yuri most of the time...

I mean adults are just bigger children in a lot of ways

Oh man.. you just reminded me of one of my favorite chapters in manga..

"--But the truth is, I am still practically a child at heart. I simply act like an adult in an effort to be one. For Children need adults to provide emotional support-- to praise and guide them."

-Heiter from Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

Pretty unrelated but this chapter/quote just stuck to me for quite a long time I don't really know why

joined Sep 27, 2017

Mr. Jones posted:

They don't really read like cops to me. More like the author started writing an otaku schoolgirl yuri but really enjoyed drawing the police hats.

How I feel reading Adult life yuri most of the time...

I mean adults are just bigger children in a lot of ways

Oh man.. you just reminded me of one of my favorite chapters in manga..

"--But the truth is, I am still practically a child at heart. I simply act like an adult in an effort to be one. For Children need adults to provide emotional support-- to praise and guide them."

-Heiter from Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

Pretty unrelated but this chapter/quote just stuck to me for quite a long time I don't really know why

Frieren from the bit I've read was good and I definitely need to read more, and that's a good quote!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

There's a high octane idiocy to this.

I don't hate it though

joined Jul 8, 2019

Which, I mean, sure. Hats are important.

Dot's right. Und any manga vere hyu loze hyur hat iz a bad manga.

last edited at Sep 11, 2022 7:18AM

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

And then the child had an awakening after seeing the pillow

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I mean licking the same lollipop? They're basically married now.

This seems like a fun series to come, I'll stick around for it.

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

This was good. I enjoyed it immensely. The only downside (not really) was me waiting, waiting, waiting, for "YOU'RE UNDER ARREST!!!" I really liked that manga and the anime too.

joined Sep 7, 2021

I like this. I like that it's not the typical school setting for once. I also like that it just got straight to the point. This will be good switch your brain off read for a bit.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It just dawned on me while reading this chapter, but actual lesbians would probably hate it if another woman did something prevented to them, then dismissed it by saying things like it's okay were both girls.

Afterschooljpgg
joined Jan 9, 2021

Really conflicted over this one: On one hand, it's kinda cute. On the other hand, I kinda hate characters like that senpai and the "diligent worrywart vs irresponsible slacker"-dynamic is among (us) my least favorites. I just think it gets tiring really quickly.
The first 3 or 4 pages of this were extremely convincing arguments for me to stop reading, but as it went on it got better. So I really am hopeful for my enjoyment of this as it goes on.

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

ACAB includes Sakuma and Hanaoka but at least they're cute

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I really love how they blush in this.. Both of them look so adorable especially when they hang their head and try and cover it with their hats. That's just too cute. And damn kisses ruined by the interrupting them trope.. twice in the same chapter to boot! I have a feeling it's gonna be a while before we get an actual kiss or they actually do anything worthy of being together other than being a pair of idiots together.. And I'm 100% okay with that because they're both too cute haha.

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Oh my god, 2 interrupted kisses in one chapter... What is this sorcery?

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Which, I mean, sure. Hats are important.

Dot's right. Und any manga vere hyu loze hyur hat iz a bad manga.

Heeheehee!!! Just ask Gilgamesh Wulfenbach, Schmott Guy!

joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh my god, 2 interrupted kisses in one chapter... What is this sorcery?

I demand 4 kisses next chapter to make up for it!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

ACAB includes Sakuma and Hanaoka but at least they're cute

All Cuties Are Blushing

To reply you must either login or sign up.