Forum › Does It Count if Your First Time Is With an Android? discussion

joined Feb 10, 2022

So the get-drunk-forget-everything-cliche and the sudden-rival-appearance-cliche in one chapter, huh.

What would you do if almost all ideas are overused like isekai truck kun rival etc?

joined Apr 20, 2021

Childhood friend rival arc I am excited as hell

Right? Normally I’d think this would just be obnoxious, but in this story it sounds like it’s be so interesting. I can’t wait.

Ye it seems like a nice change of pace. I'm glad this manga doesn't stay on one gag of "please register - don't want to register" and instead gets more different stuff as we go on.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 9:03AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Itou fainting was hilarious. :D

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Welp, even a slightly goofy sex bot comedy needs drama tropes I guess !

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Itou so sad she doesn't get her on slice of Akane hahahahahhaa. AND the Childhood best friend shows up!? Next chapter should be AMAZING! This series started out as just a lewd read but the story has really gotten so much better since the first few chapters I'm loving it and really can't wait for the next one.

I also can't wait for Akane to go back to work to hear what Nadeshiko told everyone at the drinking party lol. And the student council play at the very start was very lewd and... Yes please <3

Edit: Does Nadeshiko introduce herself as Akane's fiancé to Aya here at the start? That should stir the pot nicely haha.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 9:44AM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Oh, the yaya here this time is really really cute, I almost want her to get some sex too, even if she doesn't win, just by her looks she deserves something.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo on the bottom of page 431
skipship -> skinship

joined Dec 13, 2020

The childhood friend is going to lose.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Datamining techniques are getting more elaborate

Deep learning.

joined May 3, 2014

Oh, the yaya here this time is really really cute, I almost want her to get some sex too, even if she doesn't win, just by her looks she deserves something.

nop please no weird threesome then she loses or something, like who thinks “oh my the one that I like offer an free fuck to rub it in that some one else will fuck her later :/“

joined Dec 13, 2020

Itou fainting was hilarious. :D

I'd say.

"Oh no the bar is gonna close is 5 minutes and Akane is unconscious!"
(Nadeshiko arrives, Akane wakes up and leaves with Nadeshiko.)
"Phew yokatta for a moment I feared I'd have to drag an unconscious person with me!"
(Itou faints.)
"GAAAAAAH now there's another unconscious person!!!"
(Bar speaker: 30 seconds before closing!)

I laughed so much my ribs ached.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 1:45PM

joined Jul 17, 2011
La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Little do they know that it won't be a ring on Akane-san's finger when they ( get married) complete registration.

It will be the ring of Hans Carvel.

joined May 29, 2021

Ah yes, the yuri MC, who was introduced to the audience as an unlucky in love sadsack, but has, in fact, had an entire group of girls wanting to jump on her the whole time. Man this chapter introduced two of them, Itou and the childhood friend (almost assuredly). Also I'm beginning to suspect Nadeshiko's creator, while a total engineering genius, is also a complete moron. At least socially.

Vincent Kellen
joined Sep 18, 2021

Wonder if this was flashback to her childhood friend:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/does_it_count_if_your_first_time_is_with_an_android_ch04#12

She said she met the guy she liked when she was at the college. So that means the guy wasn’t Aya-chan.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Ah yes, the yuri MC, who was introduced to the audience as an unlucky in love sadsack, but has, in fact, had an entire group of girls wanting to jump on her the whole time.

It was established in chapter 1 that she had lots of "fans" :P

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 3:00PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Also I'm beginning to suspect Nadeshiko's creator, while a total engineering genius, is also a complete moron. At least socially.

Oh, you're definitely right about that, seeing how she very much seems to be a recluse who only communicates with her "children".

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Itou so sad she doesn't get her on slice of Akane hahahahahhaa. AND the Childhood best friend shows up!? Next chapter should be AMAZING! This series started out as just a lewd read but the story has really gotten so much better since the first few chapters I'm loving it and really can't wait for the next one.

I also can't wait for Akane to go back to work to hear what Nadeshiko told everyone at the drinking party lol. And the student council play at the very start was very lewd and... Yes please <3

Edit: Does Nadeshiko introduce herself as Akane's fiancé to Aya here at the start? That should stir the pot nicely haha.

would be great if Nadeshiko goes "hello I am her fiance" and then the childhood friend goes "bullshit I AM her fiance"

joined Jul 17, 2011

Ah yes, the yuri MC, who was introduced to the audience as an unlucky in love sadsack, but has, in fact, had an entire group of girls wanting to jump on her the whole time.

It was established in chapter 1 that she had lots of "fans" :P

Also Itou and the boss are recurring characters, definitely weren't just introduced this chapter
Edit: Gotta feel bad for Itou, if it was the usual "useless lesbians" type manga, she would've been in the running, but in this one she has no chance

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 4:04PM

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Obviously the shadowy figure got that tracking information by convincing her to install a "foursquare for lesbians" app on her phone through the use of targeted ads to people who play "collect one billion wives"

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

people who play "collect one billion wives"

You mean "Heart of the Girl"? :P

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

OMG!!!! How can you be so sure?

It's almost as if you've seen this kind of thing happen ten thousand times before in manga. Or as if the overall narrative arc pretty much demanded it, or something.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 5:38PM

joined Dec 13, 2020

OMG!!!! How can you be so sure?

It's almost as if you've seen this kind of thing happen ten thousand times before in manga. Or as if the overall narrative arc pretty much demanded it, or something.

I know! Crazy, ain't it?

joined Feb 2, 2021

This is one of those very few situationss where I wouldn't be disappointed if the childhood friend loses. And childhood friend victory does happen, it's just very rare in rivalry for some reason and much more common in simple A+B romance.

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

just all the rivals now all at once

To reply you must either login or sign up.