Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Uuuhhh anyway! I know we're not up to date with translation (and understandably so), but regarding the upcoming RAW chapter there's exciting news and concerning ones, first, if I understood everything right, it's going to be the longest one to date and a really crazy and exciting situation with Onibi included (it has been teased in twitter) and it's coming tomorrow at midnight but apparently the "full chapter" will be posted on fanbox only... It really makes you wonder how much is packed there.

There's also the possibility that is not Otome teikoku but a different original work

For now, all we can do is wait patiently and support the author if possible!

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 2:44PM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I justvwait patiently for new stuff. I mean,there are just....what,a couple of volumes out here in Germany and, wheeey, the german title is the same title of a soft ero film series from the 70s-ish.....they really could used an another title ....

Aaaaanyways, keep up to good work!

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dang. Chie was right to get jealous. Whole team is lining up to feel her gf.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

The heat escapes from the ears, hands and feet, those part get really cold with the wind

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

The heat escapes from the ears, hands and feet, those part get really cold with the wind

Hmmm...never experienced that....mostly, I was doing the yoga pose "fat guy wheezing and dying"

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Mini-Chapter 22, a frame perfect photo

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Hey, Ayano finally got some action with mini chapter 21.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

Hmmm...never experienced that....mostly, I was doing the yoga pose "fat guy wheezing and dying"

I'm gonna take for granted you don't live in a region with freezing wind, and that you're not being contrary. Your ears stick out like radiators...too effective radiators. Further, blood flows less effectively thru cartilage.

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Mini-Chapter 22, a frame perfect photo

The way the light shifts on her thighs is perfection

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

I'm gonna take for granted you don't live in a region with freezing wind, and that you're not being contrary. Your ears stick out like radiators...too effective radiators. Further, blood flows less effectively thru cartilage.

Central europe.

We didn't had always sports outside, just in summer or when it's dry, kinda.

But I do cycle in winter, but my ears are always under something. I:m kinda vulnerable to cold weather.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

Central europe.

But I do cycle in winter, but my ears are always under something. I:m kinda vulnerable to cold weather.

Next time you go cycling in the winter (or heck, anytime where there’s a cold wind) keep your ears out. They turn into icicles surprisingly quick.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Buhawi posted:

Cold ears from running??

I....I don't get it....

Central europe.

Next time you go cycling in the winter (or heck, anytime where there’s a cold wind) keep your ears out. They turn into icicles surprisingly quick.

Oh heck no! I'm vulnerable to cold. Last thing I want is getting cold!especially on my head! Nope. No. Noway. No. Never. No.

Daremo from Parts Unknown
joined May 6, 2022

I don't get the Michiru-Airi one. It's supposed to be amusing?

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I don't get the Michiru-Airi one. It's supposed to be amusing?

Nope,just beautiful and photogenic, I guess. Even wholesome.

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Ok,after buying the first two vol. here, and I have to say, the german translation is is kinda awkward and vulgar, I realused one thing!

I miss the chads panels in the actual manga....

I hope, there will be more translated volumes here except the mere 12.

And no, I prefer them on Paper,actually.

Chads,keep up to good work!!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Lots of hugging is good for the soul :)

joined Jun 11, 2016

Yumimi and Nononon are so cute together AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Gosh I love these two so much

17fc5f58-a1a6-4fda-9386-99deb9efe203
joined Mar 24, 2020

SCRUNKLIES

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

FluffyCow posted:

your profil pic is so on point for this chapter! xD

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

FluffyCow posted:

Haha I didn't even realize it, definitely on point :D

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

I love the dynamic between Yumimi and Nononon, they're so adorable. It's so cute to see Yumimi slowly falling in love with Nononon and the way Nononon's presence is enough to brighten Yumimi's day.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 8:08AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's pregnant now, that's how it works!

It's amazingly wholesome how they both crave each other's touch

FluffyCow posted:

FluffyCow posted:

Haha I didn't even realize it, definitely on point :D

LOOOL It's basically a version of "GET MARRIED ALREADY!"

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 8:59AM

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

Nononon and Yumimi are my favorite pair by a significant margin. It's hard to express how much I appreciate how sugary they are together. May they get a room soon so there can be much more hugging of the softness.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So wholesome and yet so lewd. "Bad Girl" she says.

To reply you must either login or sign up.