Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Yummy. Nothing like a good hug.

joined Feb 1, 2021

I am here for the hugging content

Gothic_Catalyst
14883450_345545539125601_1739065670976333342_o
joined Jun 20, 2015

Oh s***, this was probably one of the best chapters by far.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

But... where's the deep passionate kiss?

They had so many chances...

joined Jun 11, 2021

Nononon x Yumimi with a lots of hugging tag? help its too much for me

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Nonon x Yumimi is quickly becoming the most interesting relationship.

joined Mar 31, 2021

After reading this chapter I feel strong enough to kill a bear. Put me on a dynamo and I could power the eastern sea board. Overwhelming victory for nononon × yumimi enjoyers.

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

Ya know, Nononon is still a sucker for Yumimi. But, after rereading the first Nononon x Yumimi chapter, after ch. 252, Nononon's horniness and obsession for Yumimi is turned WAY DOWN. They're a good ship either way.

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

I got so excited when I saw the tags for this one! These two are my favorite pairing by far, and it seems like every chapter is better than the last! I love seeing them meet outside club, and I've especially loved recently seeing how Yumimi lights up when she sees Nononon! Like, we see she's so half-hearted or bored with most things, but she does a complete 180 as soon as Nononon is around. I think by this point it's safe to say Yumimi isn't JUST teasing Nononon for the fun of it (although that's definitely part of it, lol)- her perspective chapters demonstrate that clearly enough. I also think Yumimi is aware of both Nononon's feelings and her own, and is slowly trying to make Nononon more aware that she's not just teasing (i.e. her arm around Nononon's waist as she walked her to class).

Speaking of, Yumimi was giving off serious boyfriend vibes (I know what I said lol) in this one- just her posturing and her body language around Nononon- and I'm 100% here for it!

themajoritylied
joined Dec 7, 2017

Ya know, Nononon is still a sucker for Yumimi. But, after rereading the first Nononon x Yumimi chapter, after ch. 252, Nononon's horniness and obsession for Yumimi is turned WAY DOWN. They're a good ship either way.

The horniness in general has turned way down lol. But I get what you mean! They're actually getting to know each other outside the club, so Nononon is starting to get a little more accustomed to the teasing and is starting to reciprocate affection a little (LITTLE) more confidently. I love the pacing- slow enough to keep you wanting more, but with actual progress to look forward to in every chapter. It feels like it's going somewhere, albeit slowly, unlike OTHERS (cough*ayanoandmiyoshicough*).

I just love these two so much!!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

where is the useless lesbian tag?

C0947de7-7a05-45f6-b936-7324bb0fa409
joined May 18, 2019

MAH HEART SHRIVELED AND CONTORTED IN SO MANY AMBIGUOUS WAYS WHILST I READ READING THIS GAY ASS THING. GOOD LORD, IT DOESNT HELP THAT NONONON AND YUMIMI ARE MY FAV PAIRING BROOOOOO MY HEARTTTTTT

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

man where was the thread in the comments where someone predicted all the couples relationships in the future. i wanna reread that prediction text again but i'm too lazy to look for it

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

Which face?!

joined Apr 24, 2015

The only couples I care to see are nononon x yumimi, kanae x haruka and mahiro x mahiru. These couples are the most interesting to me.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

Dear lord this Nononon x Yumimi chapter was incredible, probably my favorite yet I knew those two were my favorite couple in this entire series for a reason.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 9:44PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

The 'Oh, here she comes!' made my heart swoon. :>

Genshin.impact.600.3396601
joined Jul 20, 2016

I couldn't stop grinning the whole time I was reading this chapter, its so wholesome! I love this pairing so much!

8df30faf9de0511ace2b40acb3d005267d346bcc_full
joined Sep 1, 2021

Nononon is so beautiful and has a fantastically voluptuous body. Totally the kind of girl that turned my head when I was in high school.

Still, girls like that tend to be self conscious as teenagers, and I love the way Torajirou accurately depicts that here. It makes her dynamic with Yumimi, her conventionally "popular-girl attractive" kouhai, all the more interesting and endearing. The Senpai actually looks up to her junior and seeks her validation - classic role reversal.

I think my favorite part of this one was where Yumimi actually pouts about not getting the instant reciprocal hug - it's the first time I remember seeing her break the pretense of being completely in control and above it all. Overall, this is the best Nononon x Yumimi chapter since Yumimi discretely reached behind her back for Nononon's hand - which was sweet and wonderful even though she tried to pass it off as a joke afterward (she wasn't fooling us ;-) ).

EDIT: Now that I said that, I wen't back and re-read Ch 238 - the "head on lap" chapter. I'd forgotten how good that was.

last edited at Aug 10, 2022 7:54AM

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I still don't get that thing with the face...

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

She made the face! The come hither face. That was from somewhere in this manga, right?

joined Sep 1, 2021

She made the face! The come hither face. That was from somewhere in this manga, right?

I interpreted this as just the common reference to a look of disappointment. As in "oh, don't make that face now ...c'mon, no fair ...", or "dang it, how can I say no to that face ..."

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I interpreted this as just the common reference to a look of disappointment. As in "oh, don't make that face now ...c'mon, no fair ...", or "dang it, how can I say no to that face ..."

So...not the

"I should jave grabbed senpais voluptuous butt too"- face?

I'm sure, I would have had that face after such an encounter of wholesomenessssssesesesesesessesessssesseses

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I just hope that the end game has a "Senpai, sit on my face!" event

joined Sep 1, 2021

YuriQueen01:

I couldn't stop grinning the whole time I was reading this chapter, its so wholesome! I love this pairing so much!

Me: Y-yes ... wholesome! Ehh hehh ...

Buhawi:

So...not the

"I should jave grabbed senpais voluptuous butt too"- face?

I'm sure, I would have had that face after such an encounter of wholesomenessssssesesesesesessesessssesseses

Serenata:

I just hope that the end game has a "Senpai, sit on my face!" event

Me: < whew > not just me ... < senpai's butt ... >

last edited at Aug 11, 2022 5:17AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.