Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

To be exact she used the term 愛情 which can mean love/affection. It contains the kanji for romantic love and the kanji for feelings. Since she opposes it to Yuri and in the same sentence talks about struggling in her sexuality in the past, I think she means that /in that specific manga/ she doesn't want to write a yuri romance, like, say, Hana ni Harashi, but about feelings of attraction/affection between girls. Ie, the confusion of feelings of a girl who's attracted to another girl but can't put a name on it.

Which means they may not become a couple and date, but may come to acknowledge their mutual attraction. And that will be the end of the manga

last edited at Jul 28, 2022 5:20PM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Hot take: the principal is playing this song
https://youtu.be/4c8O2n1Gfto

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 2:20PM

smellsliketeenspirit
Screen%20shot%202022-07-04%20at%206.37.52%20pm
joined May 29, 2022

It's amazing to see Sumiko's popularity rise on Twitter. She just passed 400k followers!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

smellsliketeenspirit posted:

It's amazing to see Sumiko's popularity rise on Twitter. She just passed 400k followers!

She's even followed by some hololive girls and staff

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Oh he likes her
I think

Maybe he just likes being dommed by butch girls

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 9:49AM

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I guess jerkface isn't so bad. He's nosey but not in a mean sort of way. He better not be looking to get between these two though cause then I'll hate him for good !!

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 9:32AM

joined Feb 5, 2020

Wingman-in-the-making?

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

Jerkface is a fan
He one of us (for now...)

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

What? Jerkface is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Jerkface evolved into Yuri Danshi!

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

Hopefully he doesn't mess up and accidentally tell her.. maybe. <_<'

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

Jerkface is now evolving into Steve

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So the cure for jerks is a kabedom ?! lol ...........lucky, I want one too.

No music this week x0

Also with this, there's further proof that love blinds you, she's so into "him" that she can't fully realize the truth even though is obvious for someone else on the first try.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I fucking squealed when she told him to not say anything

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

When is it my turn to get a kabedom from a really hot girl :(. Either way looks like he isn't as awful as we thought maybe eventually actually help them end up together. Always nice to have someone else on your side.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

What? Jerkface is evolving!

Congratulations! Your Jerkface evolved into Yuri Danshi!

The fact that instead of a plot tool and blackmailer Jerkface turned out to be a future wing-man (Uncle’s counterpart, at school) is a very pleasant surprise.

Also with this, there's further proof that love blinds you, she's so into "him" that she can't fully realize the truth even though is obvious for someone else on the first try.

Aya is in deep denial because she really wants to believe that she’s straight lol

joined Sep 6, 2018

Mangaka is writing this manga like a virtuoso playing the violin. I’d just like the releases to be longer than four pages, but I understand that quality trumps quantity. If the mangaka keeps this up, I see this work as material for other forms of media. Hopefully, some publisher will make a move on this work.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ngl, that kabedon had gay energy

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Mangaka is writing this manga like a virtuoso playing the violin. I’d just like the releases to be longer than four pages, but I understand that quality trumps quantity. If the mangaka keeps this up, I see this work as material for other forms of media. Hopefully, some publisher will make a move on this work.

I’m surprised there is no serialisation confirmed so far, since it’s been a hit on twitter. I guess those things take more time…?

20200211_042722
joined Feb 10, 2020

"For araeal?a" dude my brain is sh*t

last edited at Jul 31, 2022 11:04AM

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

Honestly…Mitsuki’s reaction when she got found out was the same as mine lol… I literally said Forreal out loud lol

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

fuck going to church, in this house we tune in for sumiko's updates every sunday ))))

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

So many people are willing to give Jerkface another chance one he said he'd keep his mouth shut, but he confirmed his jerkface status when he realized that Aya was into Mitsuki/Shop Clerk and his first inclination was to suggest that he could join in with them in their relations. I understand that impulse to want to watch/join/admire two (or more) attractive women enjoy each other's company, but to suggest that, out loud, to her face, in public (since she was at work), was a true jerkface move. It totally cemented his status as sleaze in my mind.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

So many people are willing to give Jerkface another chance one he said he'd keep his mouth shut, but he confirmed his jerkface status when he realized that Aya was into Mitsuki/Shop Clerk and his first inclination was to suggest that he could join in with them in their relations. I understand that impulse to want to watch/join/admire two (or more) attractive women enjoy each other's company, but to suggest that, out loud, to her face, in public (since she was at work), was a true jerkface move. It totally cemented his status as sleaze in my mind.

Yep I'm worried about this as well. I try and give people the benefit of doubt and give others a second chance but the first thing I thought of is he's gonna attempt to blackmail her eventually. Hoping he's not as much of a jerkface as it's lead onto believe though. But I def foresee some kind of blackmail in the future.

I don't trust him not one bit.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I didn’t really see it as him wanting to join in in a sexual way, and we don’t even know if he noticed Aya was (romantically) into store clerk Mitsuki (otherwise he’d ask himself “is Oosawa a lesbian?”). Perhaps it was more like “Let me hang out with you at this shop too. Let me join in on the conversation” — if anything he was being friendly? He thought the two were friends, so he went like “yo, you guys hang out here? Mind if I join?” and it probably came from a “wanting to be friends” type of admiration because he liked Mitsuki’s style.

To reply you must either login or sign up.