Forum › The reason for her sweet tears discussion

I
joined Mar 3, 2022

What a weird concept lol. I love it anyway. The structure of “person A wants X so they try multiple times and fail, but then eventually gets it through some unintentional sideëffect of their attempts” is very cliché but it still gets me every time.

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 5:50AM

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I like it but the credit page was the best bit lol.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

And shit like this is why idiot couple is one of my favorite tags.

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

I really really liked the credits page

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

At first I thought "what a weirdo", but then I remembered that now "Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook" exist, and realized that the world has changed.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Knight Heron knocking it out of the park with the credit page :D

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Idiot couple indeed smh LOL

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

The end credit read my mind. I was wondering what a story it would be if this wasn't a oneshot, that is, the other tries to make her lover react to painful stuff for a reason but this time it wasn't for comedic purposes but because she feels insecure that her lover doesn't love her deeply enough because of painful episodes (both emotional and physical) in their life where the latter doesn't seem to care or understand since she can't feel any sort of pain.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Somehow I figured it would end that way but these tropes are always fun to read too sometimes.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not sure idiot couple fits all that well, considering only one person is an idiot in this.

Sasasasasaas
joined Aug 31, 2020

Beautiful, 10/10, would love to taste some tears again

joined May 3, 2014

And shit like this is why idiot couple is one of my favorite tags.

……I guess I haven’t read enough idiots couple manga to feel like I feel now…… but now I do and I lost some neurons because of this one shot, also I’m cringing so hard.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Not sure idiot couple fits all that well, considering only one person is an idiot in this.

The other one thinks that seeing a tragic film + a handkerchief embroidered with a small tulip flower means breaking up. That's kinda stupid imo.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

What a couple of weirdos

smoothsmoothie
Lcwgnwr
joined Jan 4, 2022

Tear fetish?

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

Dacryphilia and floriography, nice.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

There's something I don't quite get.

She says the white tulip is the other girl's favorite flower, right? Text literally says "her favorite white tulips" are embroidered on the handkerchief.

Okay then questions:

First, why is her favorite flower one that means breaking up????

Second, why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it? Maybe I'm missing some point but it doesn't seem to make sense.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

why does she assumes that the hanky with the white tulip means her gf doesn't love her anymore, instead of assuming her gf wants to make her happy by giving her something with her fav flower on it?

Cause she’s a dummy
It’s idiot couple after all

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

"Well, you better not try that again, unless you want to end up an idiot single" easily the best part of this whole oneshot haha.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Sweet tears? Get that girl checked for diabetes. She could have been reading too much fluffy yuri.

Abbysmug
joined May 15, 2020

One of the best Knight Heron credit pages yet

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

At first I thought "what a weirdo", but then I remembered that now "Kaguhara's Fetish Notebook" exist, and realized that the world has changed.

Truly a new era of Yuri!!

joined Jul 8, 2019

Perfect credits page.

M1%20-%20memory%20snow.mkv_snapshot_07.53.879
joined Aug 9, 2021

Cute

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Maybe we do need an idiot single tag...

To reply you must either login or sign up.