Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Sasasasasaas
joined Aug 31, 2020

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

24fefbf6-c8f2-4310-a894-1da6fbb33cec
joined May 8, 2020

It’s happening! This is not a drill, I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Userpic-128-white
joined Jul 21, 2015

I love this series to bits, I really do. But right now I feel like a whole story arc was missing. That day, at the beach, when the system made Yvonne cut Elsa, when she was forced to face the fact that she was a terrible danger to Elsa, she made a hard decision: cut all ties with Elsa, make her leave the house and never speak to her again. It was all for Elsa's own good. Yvonne was especially cruel that day, since she wanted Elsa to hate her... and when Elsa finally left, heartbroken and in tears, Yvonne was like "Good! Mission accomplished!"

IIRC a previous note from the uploader around when they released that chapter said that the author has gone back and inserted content between early novel chapters, and then that stuff has gotten inserted into the comic where it went chronologically. That's probably why it doesn't have clean continuity and the plot thread is just sort of dropped, it was a late addition.

My guess is it was meant to emphasize the maliciousness of the villainness system since it can be easy to view it as mischievous if you forget the periodic bits where instead of telling Yvonne to bully her it tells Yvonne to maim or kill her.

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 8:51AM

joined Jun 11, 2020

Just kiss already! UWU my gay heart.

2cf46f4b-7fe0-40b6-8205-d03934ba2a1f
joined Sep 21, 2020

She’s starting to believe, hell yeah

last edited at Jul 18, 2022 2:00PM

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

IIRC a previous note from the uploader around when they released that chapter said that the author has gone back and inserted content between early novel chapters, and then that stuff has gotten inserted into the comic where it went chronologically. That's probably why it doesn't have clean continuity and the plot thread is just sort of dropped, it was a late addition.

I think you're right. If you read the comic up to the page right before Evie slashes Elsa, then jump over the following parts and start reading again at the start of chapter 35, you'll see a seamless flawless continuity. The in between those two points is where extra content was inserted, and the problem is that it doesn't mesh too well.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

AAAAHHHH!!!!!
LITERALLY JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!
AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Also Elsa's magic looks an awful lot like the mysterious cloaked person's magic in the previous chapter that changed the bully option.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 2:06AM

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Congratulations! You win!

A free trip to gay!

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Please don't ever say this in public if you don't mind

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

Would you kindly make sure Rex never sees the light of day?

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

AAAAHHHH!!!!!
AAAAHHHH!!!!!

Also Elsa's magic looks an awful lot like the mysterious cloaked person's magic in the previous chapter that changed the bully option.

lmao

joined Mar 25, 2019

Can I just say? Thank you guys for making the Tvtropes page I made for this the busiest page I've ever made on the site.

Anyway here are my theories:

I think the Villainess System is the creation of the Yvonne from the original otome game, offended by this... "pretender" that's wearing her face. That would explain the blackout Evie experienced at the end of the date.

As for the future Elsa looking character, it's most likely that the System gave Evie a task with no way out and so chose death before harming her beloved. As she lay dying, however, Elsa was able to perceive the System and so set out to save Evie. The only problem was: how do you beat something that's apparently unbeatable. Well, it took a lot of trial and error, and many trips to the past, but she finally cracked it, and is now ready for the real attempt.

joined Jul 6, 2022

oh they are falling HARD for each other now

anyways the cloaked person looks very much like elsa and considering that most of the characters are fairly unique looking in comparison to each other, i don’t think it’s a coincidence

Miku
joined Feb 27, 2016

Come on, Evie, make your dream a reality already

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Shia Labeouf time. Inhales Don't let your dreams be dreams! JUST DO IT (HER), YVONNE!

Also, Sepheron? Mage & Demon Queen crossover?

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Who is Evie trying to fool at this point? Get the story back on track OKAY GIRL. Just go be with Elsa already the dreams are your subconscious you already know what you want just take it already >>

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Who's dahlia?
Also nice to see Evie falling hard and fast now.

joined May 1, 2015

So Elsa is going back home to see nun who raised her.
Yvonne will definitely tag along to help.
Dahlia gets better and marries them. The end.
Ok the last part was wishful thinking.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Who's dahlia?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch39#7

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/please_bully_me_miss_villainess_ch39#10

oh thanks.. so it seems they'll be rushing to heal her for whatever has gotten wrong with her.. Perhaps the demerits of old age? Although she was quite young when we first saw her, id be willing to bet she's only nearing her 30's.. So perhaps a sickness that Elsa will go and heal, this also could be the time for the old 'male leads' and other characters to interact with the duo. Perhaps we'll get to see people berate Evie, or try to pull Elsa away, where either of the two will interject and protect each other.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Evie is a gay mess.

Also a neutron star.

She's a gay neutron star mess.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Man I'm so excited to see the webcomic version get to this point. It only goes up from here

293997830_550785063089642_4822506917224177652_n
joined Jul 22, 2022

Them some hard come-hither eyes she throwing at Evie, and now they're in your dreams. It's too late to turn back now

͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Elsa is soooo cute these last 2 chapters haha

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, sleeping together is not going to help against these dreams, quite the opposite... Which would be a good thing, actually. :P

That damn bird sure knows how to land...

oh thanks.. so it seems they'll be rushing to heal her for whatever has gotten wrong with her.. Perhaps the demerits of old age? Although she was quite young when we first saw her, id be willing to bet she's only nearing her 30's.. So perhaps a sickness that Elsa will go and heal, this also could be the time for the old 'male leads' and other characters to interact with the duo. Perhaps we'll get to see people berate Evie, or try to pull Elsa away, where either of the two will interject and protect each other.

Considering what we just heard about the original story, she probably ran into the Demon King instead of Elsa.

To reply you must either login or sign up.