Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm always happy to see these little moments that show the two bonding outside of the store.

I appreciate the author's intent to involve other characters (the uncle, annoying classmate) to augment the story, but I would like to see more direct interaction between Mitsuki and Aya. Summer should be an interesting time to allow for more visits to the shop and potentially more build-up between their dynamic.

Maybe Aya musters up the courage and asks Onii-san to hang out during the vacation.
Mitsuki would refuse to take off the mask and that’d annoy Aya, which would prompt her to try seeing “him” without it at any costs.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Aya's one step closer to the edge, and we're gonna freak

smellsliketeenspirit
Screen%20shot%202022-07-04%20at%206.37.52%20pm
joined May 29, 2022

Is this a Linkin Park reference?

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

♫ ′Cause falling in love
is so hard on the knees ♫

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

joined Oct 12, 2017

I am love them <3

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

i too casualy take off my glasses to seem cooler

joined Feb 1, 2021

I'm sorry, but these highschool girls being real into Aerosmith brings me out of it lol.

LOL right? Me too! And I have no idea why that's where the line is. XD

joined Mar 23, 2022

HA! thump spotted!

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

That's the secret of us glasses people

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 2:07PM

Fb_img_1634365992855
joined Oct 19, 2021

You guys look cooler without glasses?? If I take mine off, I would look like a panda with all these eye bags haha

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

What? you guys don't have eyes that turn into 3 3 when you take them off?? geez, lucky

JenderBlender
joined Nov 3, 2021

YEAAAAAAAH! Aereosmith! we got another hahaha, I don't know which song... Maybe Crazy or I don't want a miss a thing, Jaded is cool too.

We got a kabedon without the Don... We got a KabeBOnk instead !

Come on girl, you got all the pieces for this puzzle, start assembling!

Nah, my money would be on Walk this way, Sweet Emotion, or Back In The Saddle since she said 'early' Aereosmith.

Dude Looks Like A Lady would be pretty hilarious though.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Too late to bring this again XD

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I'm always happy to see these little moments that show the two bonding outside of the store.

I appreciate the author's intent to involve other characters (the uncle, annoying classmate) to augment the story, but I would like to see more direct interaction between Mitsuki and Aya. Summer should be an interesting time to allow for more visits to the shop and potentially more build-up between their dynamic.

Maybe Aya musters up the courage and asks Onii-san to hang out during the vacation.
Mitsuki would refuse to take off the mask and that’d annoy Aya, which would prompt her to try seeing “him” without it at any costs.

"What are you talking about Aya-san? We have a pandemic going on!" XD

joined Dec 29, 2019

YEAAAAAAAH! Aereosmith! we got another hahaha, I don't know which song... Maybe Crazy or I don't want a miss a thing, Jaded is cool too.

We got a kabedon without the Don... We got a KabeBOnk instead !

Come on girl, you got all the pieces for this puzzle, start assembling!

Nah, my money would be on Walk this way, Sweet Emotion, or Back In The Saddle since she said 'early' Aereosmith.

Dude Looks Like A Lady would be pretty hilarious though.

/applause

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

i think Jerkface is starting to catch on and will notice sooner than Aya...

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

You guys look cooler without glasses?? If I take mine off, I would look like a panda with all these eye bags haha

Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

Is this a Linkin Park reference?

yes

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful

Senpai would like to have a word with you.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful

Senpai would like to have a word with you.

This one is top tier

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

why is this straight out of naruto lolol

allmarbleslost
So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

I'm sorry, but these highschool girls being real into Aerosmith brings me out of it lol. But at the same time, for these weirdos? I can see it.
cute chapter, only wish I had more...

where the hell are you people going to high school that suddenly your high school girls stopped listening to rock? (i graduated in 2021, the grunge freaks are Everywhere)

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I'm sorry, but these highschool girls being real into Aerosmith brings me out of it lol. But at the same time, for these weirdos? I can see it.
cute chapter, only wish I had more...

where the hell are you people going to high school that suddenly your high school girls stopped listening to rock? (i graduated in 2021, the grunge freaks are Everywhere)

I graduated in 2018 and can say that high school girls who listen to rock ain't that rare of a breed
fair enough that most people in my classroom liked the most popular genres, but that didn't stop them from enjoying rock some times and being aware of well-known bands...
is it a bit rare nowadays to have high schoolers whose >fav genre< is rock? (AKA above all, they listen to rock music the most) yes, it is, but not so unrealistic as one may think.
at least I'd like to believe it, but I was kind of an outcast in HS

why is this straight out of naruto lolol

fr?? was naruto a romcom?

last edited at Jul 24, 2022 8:25PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I am once again asking for [relationship progression]

To reply you must either login or sign up.