joined Dec 20, 2018

Marshmallow hell.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Seems like heaven haha

She's in paradise.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

Reminiscing about your ex while drowning in a double marshmallow heaven? Being Mei is suffering...

Oof. I was doubtful that the highschool crush would return, but now I’m convinced she’s definitely coming back later.
Actually, I bet that’s gonna be the endgame. Mei either abandons these weirdos to be with her crush, or she’ll turn down the crush to date all 5 of her weirdos.

Or she'll end up dating those 5 and her crush. Can't discount that possibility

The crush actually represents a secret sixth sense.

Time?

Nah, the sixth sense is seeing dead people, like Bruce Willis in the end of Sixth Sense.

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Poor Mei, she's suffering so much squeezed in there.

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Assuming this isn't shown through Mei's vibrantly tinted goggles, and actually did happen as portrayed, this does make me think that we will see the past flame come back at some point. I mean, if her behavior toward Mei wasn't confusing messages and mixed signals epitomized then I do not know what would be. I don't know that in that scenario she'd be the endgame, and honestly, I wouldn't want it to be the case either way, but I do feel that the setup is there at the very least.

Other than that, I'm dying to know how exactly they got into this (hot) mess. Mei has some "woe is me" energy that amuses me thoroughly. Honestly I'm a bit envious.

Nah, the sixth sense is seeing dead people...

Part of me really wants this twist.

810e327b-6cf7-4fe3-9815-7ba76536278f
joined Jun 22, 2019

Mei looks like Chuu

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Assuming this isn't shown through Mei's vibrantly tinted goggles, and actually did happen as portrayed, this does make me think that we will see the past flame come back at some point. I mean, if her behavior toward Mei wasn't confusing messages and mixed signals epitomized then I do not know what would be.

I think calling past-flame’s actions “mixed signals” confuses the issue a bit. Sure, those are all yuri-story tropes, but except for the conventions of the yuri genre, they could well have just been the flame being friendly. Yuri goggles aren’t needed for the actions to have happened exactly that way; we just need a gay recipient in order to turn them into a lesbian crush.

IOW, we have no idea at this point how one-sided the feelings between Mei and Past Flame may have been. As the very title tells us, Mei’s basic trait is that she’s confused about signals from others and about her own feelings.

joined Mar 8, 2016

Narrator: "It was, in fact, boobs in her face. But, also, love."

Img-20220520-wa0000
joined May 20, 2022

Time?

Nah, the sixth sense is seeing dead people, like Bruce Willis in the end of Sixth Sense.

Exactly, sixth sense because she should be dead to Mei by now lol

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

Sleep facing the beeg booba, embrace death by Snu snu

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Yeah you know what? fuck it! LMAO I'm not even going to question how they got there, let's just enjoy it hahahahaha

Lucky you. Me, I question like a muthafucka. How the hell did they move from the moment Riri caught them canoodling (after most unexplainedly getting in Karin's appartment with a key of her own and a bag of booze) to a threesome!?

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

this kinda felt like a non-chapter; never really got on with flashbacks but maybe something interesting will come up from it this time

joined Feb 10, 2022

Boobland

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

BEST DAY EVER.

thechampionmike95
Latest-1-1
joined Aug 6, 2015

Reminiscing about your ex while drowning in a double marshmallow heaven? Being Mei is suffering...

Oof. I was doubtful that the highschool crush would return, but now I’m convinced she’s definitely coming back later.
Actually, I bet that’s gonna be the endgame. Mei either abandons these weirdos to be with her crush, or she’ll turn down the crush to date all 5 of her weirdos.

Time?

Ghost gf as the sixth harem member would be a crazy twist

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Time?

Mei is dead?

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Tamamusi: Shit. How do I resolve the conflict from last chapter? Hmm...it just worked out I guess! Also, boob sandwich!

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

Teacher: I'm a lesbian with a pet play kink
MC: Who starts a conversation like that? I just sat down

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

You know what, I'm down for anything as long as the bestfriend shows up.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

What was that fart of a chapter lol? I blinked once.

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Yeah you know what? fuck it! LMAO I'm not even going to question how they got there, let's just enjoy it hahahahaha

Lucky you. Me, I question like a muthafucka. How the hell did they move from the moment Riri caught them canoodling (after most unexplainedly getting in Karin's appartment with a key of her own and a bag of booze) to a threesome!?

There's something that's a classic in Japanese manga: start a chapter or a storyline with a totally outrageous scene and then have the mc think "How could I end in this outrageous predicament!? Let's go over it step by step!" And then we rewind to the moment that started the sequence of events that led to the present state of things. I bet a cup of coffee that next chapter will recap everything that happened between the time Riri surprised them and the bed scene with the Mei sandwich. And of course include explanations of Riri having the key and getting in so familiarly.

b0undarybreaker
C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

chanting Polycule! Polycule! Polycule!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

No kissing till after marriage? Alright Riri is out. I can't ship that.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

"In love first come, first served"... So Riri is on lead since she's first? Plus, the first person in harem usually ends up with the lead. I'm probably biased since she's curvy ehe.

To reply you must either login or sign up.