Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

All I could think about were the potential UTIs and burning hoohaa with that soapy fingering.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

joined Oct 21, 2013

All I could think about were the potential UTIs and burning hoohaa with that soapy fingering.

In the initial round it was only brief external washing with what I presume to be appropriately mild soap (I presume Aya should know well enough) and there wasn't any insertion of fingers, so it seems she was just washing the vulva with the appropriate precautions and it was Marika just getting overly stimulated by it because if her state of mind, and we have no reason to assume Marika has a particularly more sensitive than average vulva.

For the second round where there's actually some serious action, you can see the artist made there was no depiction of soap residue on Marika's body nor on Aya's hand that was stimulating Marika, and no finger insertions either.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Yaaaaaaaaaaay, it's back!
Pls don't die Mia, I'd rather the next chapter not be scanlated "never".

Marika seems pretty gay

I have no idea what would make you think that, seems like such a stretch.

Maybe it's my imagination (I have not re-read it recently, after all) but Aya did kinda feel a lot creepier this time. Quite rape-y indeed.
Anyway, still loving it. I mean just look at that twin-tailed Tsundere crumbling!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Drugs!? Guns!?" What exactly do these girls think Aya is...? :D

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

I don't think they've gone as far as finger insertion yet, but we can only know for sure if the technique is specifically mentioned later (as much of the "action" is obscured by the cutaways)

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 6:19AM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

10/10, a masterpiece, absolute treat.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Also it's good to have the "uncut" version right away. I did a double take at the "lots of sex" tag, actually.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

ch 6 page 19
(I'm Sorry)

Refuse put like I can't when she it that.

Fowgib%20me%20(2)
joined Nov 28, 2021

The art had a level up, that's for sure.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Well clearly, the way to a woman's heart is through her vagina. Wait, what?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

What weirds me out about the logic of this manga is that in order to be turned on by some ... semi-consensual stroking, you must absolutely be "in love."

I mean, there would be a lot of people who were in love with ourselves if that was the case.
Also, prostitutes.
Sometimes sensations are just external.

(I should note that I don't mean she can't fall in love, because that's what this manga is about, I just mean that feeling turned on (or even attacted tbh) doesn't necessarily mean love)

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

It's fun because "Marika" in Spanish sounds like "marica", that it's a way to say "gay" (in a disrespectful way), and she is the hompophobe one

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well hot damn I wasn’t expecting this, bless all your hard work translators

joined Aug 29, 2019

What weirds me out about the logic of this manga is that in order to be turned on by some ... semi-consensual stroking, you must absolutely be "in love."

I mean, there would be a lot of people who were in love with ourselves if that was the case.
Also, prostitutes.
Sometimes sensations are just external.

(I should note that I don't mean she can't fall in love, because that's what this manga is about, I just mean that feeling turned on (or even attacted tbh) doesn't necessarily mean love)

Ehhhhhhh I don't quite follow that argumentation. I mean, yeah, the manga does hint at a connection there, but I don't really see it as love being proposed as a "requirement" to be turned on. I think it's more about "being potentially gay/bi" being the requirement to be turned on rather than being in love with the individual in question.

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 9:40AM

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

I was able to put up with Aya basically harassing Marika because the latter was giving her consent in a tsundere way, but the sex just… yeah, rape-y af, Aya just straight-up went for it without really warning they were going to cross the line in one way or another — well, she was aroused and clearly likes Marika, but that doesn’t justify her actions.
It might not make sense that I am saying “I was ignoring the harassment”, but borderline rape IS worse than harassment.
This chapter made me feel uncomfortable.

But according to the spoilers y’all been posting here, they will have a bunch of clearly (?) consensual sex as the story progresses, so… development ig. This way it will be possible to enjoy the lewdness between these two. I will just wait for the next chapters so this bad feeling can be brushed off, I hope.

last edited at Jul 11, 2022 10:20AM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I think this chapter heavily implies this is not the first time they had sex.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

But according to the spoilers y’all been posting here, they will have a bunch of clearly (?) consensual sex as the story progresses, so… development ig. This way it will be possible to enjoy the lewdness between these two. I will just wait for the next chapters so this bad feeling can be brushed off, I hope.

I promise you the part you're worried about doesn't last that long this series becomes very wholesome and sweet with a ton of lewd beside it as the story has gone on four volumes into LN and they're still going strong you really just have to get past this awkwardness until something is explained by Aya that opens up Marika's eyes.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

until something is explained by Aya that opens up Marika's eyes.

Aya (in her best Hagrid voice): "Yer a lesbian, Marika."

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Is it just me or does it feel like they just glossed over a whole bunch of stuff, making the pacing kinda awkward? Even setting aside the whole sports festival and resulting break in their "Training", which wasn't even mentioned as smth coming up before, they just go from (albeit p rough) fondling to straight-up sex without so much as a passing quip?

Like, even for her first kiss she at least made a remark of how it was her first, i thought she'd do at least the same for her first time having sex o.o It didn't seem to me like they actually had """proper""" sex before the bathroom scene since it wasn't called out as such but i guess they just went right for it huh

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Cool, I didn't know sexual corruption was a thing in yuri.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cool, I didn't know sexual corruption was a thing in yuri.

To be this innocent again...

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Unarguably consensual sex, you guys annoy me.

Great upload, cant wait for more.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

I always forget most dynasty readers are so sensitive

Someone needs to redpill the yuri manga community, this douj series is underappreciated -

Note: is it just me or has the art drastically approved?

A-hongpfp-min-min
joined Apr 16, 2021

damn...

S tier 69/10

To reply you must either login or sign up.