Forum › Posts by Renshirou

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

This user has been banned for 30 days. Do not belittle others' understanding of abusive behavior.

last edited at Aug 25, 2023 9:20PM by runrin

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Hmmmmmmm
I dig.
Still haven't seen show - won't watch til the couple is confirmed endgame, but seems p legit

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Also, tbh, could be a cute throuple.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Im going to fanfic the shit out of this. Anyone know how to add a category on ao3? LMAO

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

like 3 minutes in are you kidding me. at first i was rolling my eyes and then i was like " ok if shes gonna epically fail LMAO THIS MC IS THE FKN WORSTBEST

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

authors not gonna be able to keep up with the crack humor, incest, and love triangle + yandere, too much going on. but should be good to see

Renshirou
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021
110575439_p0

Wish I could get into this wackiness. Feels too much like the zika virus bb of vocaloid

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Alright this was a fun ride, they're finally together now and keeping it on their own idiosyncratic down-low, also great to see that the department they work at itself has grown even further now from originally being a pretty hostile workplace when Hiroko was starting out, to a fine place to work after Hiroko and the other two (whose names I don't remember) pulled it through almost becoming defunct which is also when Ayaka and Risa started, to what is now like probably a really attractive workplace to people coming in given how much effort they're now investing in teaching the new hires and getting them involved with HIroko as director and Ayaka and Risa as two of the more senior members.

Also BIG W for Risa, getting a hot girlfriend and moving on from Ayaka. Good for her good for her.

Agreeeed, manga was a whole ass W all around. Progress is steady. If anyone read this and got the idea that things are going to stay the same for Japanese society, the workplace they're at, or even just for Hiroko and Ayaka themselves, they completely lack critical thinking skills. Life is not utopian, relationships aren't perfect, and people are messy. Sal Jiang made a fantastic piece.

Glad to see someone else as excited by the conclusion with Risa, what a cute couple x.x

last edited at Aug 17, 2023 2:47PM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

American brains above, don't even bother reading ^

One of the cutest yuri manga's of all time. I loved every second.

Thanks OP, thanks author, thanks team at DS.

last edited at Aug 17, 2023 2:46PM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

This idea that your love will win through sheer willpower is very toxic, because 99% of the time the thing that prevents your love from happening is the other person, and whether their reasons for saying no are good or not is irrelevant.

Ayaka is forcing Hiroko and whether it's for the best or not is irrelevant too, she should just stop.

I love Ayaka, but I think my love for her comes from romanticizing something that really shouldn't be.

Point here is that Hiroko is also desperately in love with Ayaka as well and has been for a while, and Ayaka is cutting through her self-sabotage and fears by being a charging bull. Hiroko is not that toxic as a potential girlfriend (her being a player is reflection of her yearning for a relationship she never dared to have), she's just destructive towards herself because of all that previous trauma. It's not "you'll learn to love me", or "forced sex to spark love", "I'll make you gay/straight" or any of those other truly deplorable tropes.

As for whether they could stay together, I think it is a completely moot point here, even if 10 year age gap relationships aren't the most stable. Ayaka wants to date Hiroko of today, she's not worried or concerned about few years down the road. Hiroko might be, but she's getting the better side of the deal with a cute and much younger girl literally throwing herself in her arms. Even if it ends at some point, at least she'd finally experienced a proper relationship with someone who wanted to be with her.

I also don't think Ayaka has as many false ideas about Hiroko anymore as she initially had, as she's had few bitter moments with her and made effort to learn about Hiroko and how wlw relationships are in reality through other people who are like her and have observed Hiroko through these years.

Nice, some proper character analysis.

DynastyS is a great place to check comments if you want to see some grandstanding and fragility - some of these people really think someones going to read this manga and think its going to negatively impact peoples understanding of a healthy relationship. Its a manga, of all the mangas to be picking apart, this is one of the most wholesome that exists. And, at the same time, their analysis of "toxicity" is usually so fucking surface-level its hilarious. But, thats the queer analysis for ya, helpful to no one, destroys its own allies

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

One of the cutest, most dynamic yuri couples around.

Ignore the naysayers saying main couple should split - all humans are on journeys and need to grow, and some people have no idea how to think even a few weeks or years into the future, and think human growth can't be mutual.

Amazing chapter, so glad it worked out like this

last edited at Aug 8, 2023 7:26PM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

I always forget most dynasty readers are so sensitive

Someone needs to redpill the yuri manga community, this douj series is underappreciated -

Note: is it just me or has the art drastically approved?

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Unarguably consensual sex, you guys annoy me.

Great upload, cant wait for more.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Pretty ok, the art was fantastic, wish there was a bit more front action.

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

I remembered my account password

Thats a hype moment

Renshirou
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

GUYS YOU KNOW WHAT THEY CALL THIS?

AN ABSOLUTE FKN BANGER

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

I honestly think this type of straight forward title is not doing it a favor.

All in all though, 11/10. A delightful and adorable read. I'm glad I ignored my original eyeroll at the title and gave it a read. Wholesome, and the art was beautiful. The entire story exuded softness, and they were so cute. The dude wasn't insufferable either, what a rarity. Thanks team who made it happen (uploader, translator, etc) you guys are the best

Renshirou
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

ALL THREE ARE SO GOOD. GREAT CONTENT, PURE LESBIAN ROMANCE .

Fuck, I am so glad I went back to my bad habit of reading on dynastyscans at 2 am.

Renshirou
Secret discussion 26 Apr 02:13
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

As a trans man, this hits an entirely too specific way. This writer is phenomenal.

I struggle with similar thoughts when dating cis women. It wasn't intended in that way, but art is special like that. Glad I read this. 11/10

Renshirou
Her Trap discussion 26 Apr 02:03
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Oh no, this is so fucking good.

Renshirou
Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021
96229645_p0

I don't understand who these people are

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

"its just too early to have sex"
Proceeds to reward with sex immediately

Jajaja i needed this, it cracked me up and was nice and lewd. Love Rouge

last edited at Nov 20, 2021 1:41AM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Alright are y'all gonna fuck or nahh? Because this shit is so fucking boring to me. Either you fuck or you dont but this shit is not remotely interesting to anyone who isnt a virgin. Git gud or peace out imo. No one here to listen to you talk in great detail about how you're a pedophile. If you're gonna fuck someone then shut the fuck up and do it

Is this type of language and communication helpful to you ?

last edited at Aug 27, 2021 1:43AM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

"mako you just want to have sex with me!"
"Miyuki im sorry , lets have less sex"
"No i like sex too i just want to take it slow"
Immediately rewards with sex

God bless the hentai universicology

Dynasty%20icon
joined Feb 16, 2021

Love love loved this